• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
Because you mock everyone else. You can dish it out but you can't take it back.

Pichu is a God in this game.
i jokingly posted what i wanted for dlc and then you went "**** you" at me, how exactly was i mocking anyone there

D

Deleted member

My DLC predictions:

Joker

Some first party (BWD, Dixie Kong, Elma, etc)

A third party character from an upcoming multiplat

I'm a bit shaky on an SE rep after Verge was wrong on it being the first revealed AND Hitagi was wrong on an Atlus rep but I still think Minecraft Steve is somehow likely despite those two being the main proponents of MC content. Don't ask me why, but I can feel it in my gut.

A good ol' promotional pokeyman from gen 8

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I mean for one it doesn't help I see it almost everywhere on the internet especially on YouTube comments that's Smash related.
Even so, you shouldn’t generalize a character’s fans just because of some hooligans in the YouTube comments section. I mean, do you expect people on that site to have sophisticated conversations over some tea?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
i jokingly posted what i wanted for dlc and then you went "**** you" at me, how exactly was i mocking anyone there
Kids, I will turn this crashed car around.

Now get out and push it so I can turn it around.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Stop sniping at each other. Instead of replying to mocking, you can just report it and actually respond to constructive posts. This is just fighting for the sake of it now. Knock it off.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, a second Sonic rep is pretty shocking in it's ''I can't believe this isn't in Smash yet."

The only thing that comes close is Toad imo.

Both make so much sense, but Sakurai tip toes around them. ''THIS MARIO CHARACTER INSTEAD!" and ''HOW ABOUT THIS GUY OR GAL FROM ANOTHER SEGA SERIES?!"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly, a second Sonic rep is pretty shocking in it's ''I can't believe this isn't in Smash yet."

The only thing that comes close is Toad imo.

Both make so much sense, but Sakurai tip toes around them. ''THIS MARIO CHARACTER INSTEAD!" and ''HOW ABOUT THIS GUY OR GAL FROM ANOTHER SEGA SERIES?!"
BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR AVATAR

HOLY ****

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
Been out for a good while, been trying to catch up.

How is this Erdrick thing looking?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Toad gets in at this point and it's not Captain Toad. The reveal trailer needs to be him and Blue Toad coming out of Peach and Daisy's moveset turning to them and punching them the hell out.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Honestly I think he's basically a lock for the next Smash tbh
We kinda have a thing going on with ATs being promoted to fighters starting with:ultlittlemac: in Smash 4. I could see Waluigi, Lyn or Isaac getting promoted next game if it continues.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Fight the Ice Climbers buddy since they're pretty much my true main again!
I mean, sure it dies early, but it has a ridiculous n-air drag-down, a fear-worthy spike and crazy kill power on its Thunder. And that small f-tilt kills for some reason. I can't afford to go into another 100-year slumber again...

Won't complain when I defeat 'em all. Huh, that sounded weird.

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i can't wait for the rest of the dlc to be leaked/announced so we can stop arguing about all this and accept disappointment

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Rest of the DLC Predictions:

1.) Edrick (Still a bit iffy on him due to Square's stinginess, but the possibility is there)
2.) Banjo and Kazooie or Steve (In a perfect world we would get both, but I don't see that happening. Would MUCH prefer Banjo)
3.) Lloyd or Heihachi (Again, can't see both happening, but I expect to see one Namco character)
4.) Doomguy (His inclusion seems more possible than it's ever been, would get a lot of people excited).

I was tempted to put Rayman here but I figured that would be showing some bias. :p

D

Deleted member

i can't wait for the rest of the dlc to be leaked/announced so we can stop arguing about all this and accept disappointment
Bold to assume no one will enjoy the characters.

Well, pack it in boys and girls.

Z7HeRxU.png

Fun while it lasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom