• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Who is a really iconic female villain in gaming? I'm still trying to figure out who the boss of my girl's classic mode might be?
Idk about iconic, but the most relevant ones to Smash would probably be Medusa from Kid Icarus, Medusa from Castlevania, or Carmilla from Castlevania. There are also more unlikely possibilities like the Shadow Queen or Taranza from Kirby.

NineS

Smash Lord
Looks like everyone is gonna have a bad time
I'm having a good time.
Megalovania may be oversaturated, but I love it. Even if it's just become a meme now.

Toby Fox has left a footprint on the internet with ness undertale and his tl;dr theme song
Who is a really iconic female villain in gaming? I'm still trying to figure out who the boss of my girl's classic mode might be?
Most Iconic female villain? That's a tough one. Going off of who's currently playable, :ultrobin: (Female) or :ultdarksamus:? Even then, that's stretching it.
Out of gaming as a whole, though? That's even more difficult for me, oddly. Er, Gruntilda? Someone from Soulcalibur? Mother Brain? GLaDOS is probably off the table... Another Final Fantasy/Fire Emblem character? A Metal Gear character...?
There's also Medusa, Phosphora if you can even count her..

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Sorry if I'm bringing old news but a YT channel (31 Hours Music) uploaded some Smash Ultimate songs... and I think they're new.

D

Deleted member

What if Suzie is a boss, and she's the boss of Isabelle's route sense she's also a secretary?

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird
I honestly don't know how iconic she is, but there is Medusa from Kid Icarus and she could be Palutena with a dark alt and her Spirit or something.
Edit: Lol, and obviously an actual boss as well too. XD
I was probably thinking of World of Light/Spirit Battles, my bad.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Uhhhhh... Kerrigan?

That's about all I've got for "iconic" off the top of my head.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Probably Dark Samus and Wendy

Edit: But the boss may not be a playable character, so I have no idea who it could be. I'm guessing you're talking about Isabelle, right?

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I'm having a good time.
Megalovania may be oversaturated, but I love it. Even if it's just become a meme now.

Toby Fox has left a footprint on the internet with ness undertale and his tl;dr theme song

Most Iconic female villain? That's a tough one. Going off of who's currently playable, :ultrobin: (Female) or :ultdarksamus:? Even then, that's stretching it.
Out of gaming as a whole, though? That's even more difficult for me, oddly. Er, Gruntilda? Someone from Soulcalibur? Mother Brain? GLaDOS is probably off the table... Another Final Fantasy/Fire Emblem character? A Metal Gear character...?
There's also Medusa, Phosphora if you can even count her..
GLaDOS boss battle confirmed boys!!!!

Graizen

Smash Champion
I asked Hitagi about Tails or other SEGA characters as DLC.
She said she didn't hear about any Characters from Sega.

Now i asked about Klonoa.
Lets wait and see what she says.

D

Deleted member

That podt was legit and not a ****post btw but I forgot about Mother Brain and GLaDOS and now I feel ashamed
2007 just called. It wants it’s meme back.
Shut up, Rick Astley never gave us up, why should we give him up?
What if Suzie is a boss, and she's the boss of Isabelle's route sense she's also a secretary?
Out of all the Undertale characters...

D

Deleted member

I asked Hitagi about Tails or other SEGA characters as DLC.
She said she didn't hear about any Characters from Sega.

Now i asked about Klonoa.
Lets wait and see what she says.
$10 says he doesn't know dirt about Klonoa.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Do you mean Samus, Zelda, Rosalina, Bayonetta, or Isabelle? (just going by the characters listed under your username)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So the 3 paths are Villager, Sheik and Marth.

Sheik goes to Mii Swordfighter.
Villager goes to Captain Falcon.
...who does Marth go to?

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
That podt was legit and not a ****post btw but I forgot about Mother Brain and GLaDOS and now I feel ashamed

Shut up, Rick Astley never gave us up, why should we give him up?

Out of all the Undertale characters...
I thought we were talking about Susie from Kirby

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Actually iconic female villains are few and far between, but Tron Bonne makes that shortlist.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
geniunely speaking though ... i wonder if there still are more surprises left in the game, like a couple of sick bosses (that aren't galeem, teh hands or old subspace bosses)

Also i wish that buffed up assist trophies could act qas semibosses... would love if Ike final boss battle was the black knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom