• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterO

Smash Lord
LETS GO CHORUS KIDS, INCINEROAR, 9-VOLT. SKULL KID, BANJO KAZOOIE, PHOENIX WRIGHT, EGGMAN, GENO, AND INCINEROAR!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Youtube is working for me now.

EDIT: Now it seems to be working overall.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Funny how news, leaks, hopes, and speculation picks up as soon as I no longer expect a direct.

Maybe if I outright say there will not be a direct announcement tomorrow, It'll actually happen.

I did say reverse psychology always tricks the universe, didn't ?
The universe is all about reverse psychology. Try to see an electron, just behaves like a particle. It's only when you're not looking you get those good vibrations. :grin:

Mrplutoguy112

Smash Apprentice
Here’s a question
If you were a hacker trying to leak every character and detail to the internet or Smashboards and u get a knock at the door
U open the door and its Sakurai with a bag in his left hand. He looks disappointed and angry at u.
What do u do in that situation?
1. Own up to what u did
2. Friendly talk him into leaking it
3. Ask him what’s in the bag
4. Try to fight him
5. Slam the door in his face lock it and runaway

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I swear, I’ll never let this boards live if y’all hyped me up or nothing.

I’m too hyped right now, I really want to know everything left at this point!

Last edited:

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I legit think you guys are getting hyped for nothing. I bet there will be no big leak and we will have to wait until November for a direct.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Whats wrong with PushDustin, he seems like a very solid and believable person in t he smash community, plus seems like a fine person since ive yet to hear anything bad about him.
I like Push for the most part, and I appreciate his willingness to make sure information is backed up by straight sources, but my only issue with him is that he leans too much toward the pessimistic side. To show what I mean, as SOON as the box theory was unearthed he immediately backed it without any kind of skepticism whatsoever.

Shroob

Sup?
As someone who's only been here fore like, 2 hours of this insanity, I've got my drink and snack ready.

Please, continue.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I legit think you guys are getting hyped for nothing. I bet there will be no big leak and we will have to wait until November for a direct.
I mean no personal offense but is there any like...particular reason you tend to show up just to go "actually [something people would enjoy/expect] isn't gonna happen"

Like, I don't really see you outside of there. And again, I mean no offense, just an observation; join in the fun my friend.Why do you think we're getting hyped for nothing?

D

Deleted member

I just want to know what the hell Spirits is.

Once I know, I'll wait patiently.

I play a lot of Smash 1P.
I play a lot of 1P Smash as well! It's why Brawl is still my favorite.

I'm hoping singleplayer is a little nicer this go around. I'd like to have a little more to do than simply fight level 8 (no level 9s, those punks are wack) CPUs over and over again. :c

link2702

Smash Champion
Man all this commotion over the menu theme....clearly this shows just how desperate we’ve been for any kind of news to where everyone loses their minds over some music..

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Everyone was pretending like this was uncharted territory when in reality this exact thing happened last year. I was on a stream at the time too...
Nathan Drake confirmed, if the word "uncharted" is anything to go by.

D

Deleted member

YouTube's back up.

Sakurai just had to install the latest Leak Software so that if anyone leaks, they get this instead.

artworks-000105556669-hfn9pt-t500x500.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
I play a lot of 1P Smash as well! It's why Brawl is still my favorite.

I'm hoping singleplayer is a little nicer this go around. I'd like to have a little more to do than simply fight level 8 (no level 9s, those punks are wack) CPUs over and over again. :c
I'm not asking for another Subspace Emissary, but Smash Tour was not a suitable replacement.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
D

Deleted member

I'm not asking for another Subspace Emissary, but Smash Tour was not a suitable replacement.
I'm sorry to say I never felt Smash Tour was a suitable anything, lol. It just felt so...empty? Like, it was a cool idea in principle, but actually playing it isn't really fun. It's not bad, but it's not fun either. The best way I can describe it is "It exists, and you can play it if you want".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom