• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

.ɿɒɘwƨ I ƨɘmɘm ƨ'Ɉi ʜɈiw loɿɈnoɔ ʇo Ɉυo ƨi bɿɒod ɘʜɈ ,ɈinmɒbboӘ

beans

Smash Lord
Guys, theres this new leak about the new mooks of this game, instead of being the Fighting Mii Team it will be the Vergeben Hive.
They will do synchro attacks and will be able to backtrack out of any animation so they cant get punished.

D

Deleted member

GUYS.

I JUST got a message from Vergeben.

"Hello fellow Smash players. This you should listen me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you listen me, I'm hot. Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is right thing to do Smashboards, so do."

Wait...

...Damn it, Charlie.

Screenshot (1079).png

Last edited by a moderator:

beans

Smash Lord
Vergeben is secretly Xehanort. He's six now, but he's slowly gathering vessels to create 13 clones of himself.

All to forge the X-Leak, so that he may summon Kingdom Leaks.

"I'm already half Vergeben!"
He's getting ready to make the box a vessel of Leaks

D

Deleted member

!Ɩ!Иυᆿ ɘVɒH .ƨυƨƨυloƆ ɘiϱϱɘV ɘʜɈ ɘɿoʇɘd lɘɘnʞ lliw llɒ υoγ bnɒ ,ʜO

.YઘWЯ moɿʇ ʞɔiʜɔ ɘno ɘʜɈ bnɒ ,ɘmilƧ ʇo ɘliq ɒ ,nɒႧ ,ɘlbɘɘW ɘɿɒ ɘɈɒmiɈlU ʇo ƨɿɘmoɔwɘn lɒniʇ ɘʜT

.llɒ υoγ oɈ ɘϱɒƨƨɘm ɒ ɿɘvilɘb oɈ ɘm bloɈ ƨɒʜ ɘH .ƨnoinim ƨ'nɘdɒϱɿɘV ʇo ɘno mɒ m'I

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
!Ɩ!Иυᆿ ɘVɒH .ƨυƨƨυloƆ ɘiϱϱɘV ɘʜɈ ɘɿoʇɘd lɘɘnʞ lliw llɒ υoγ bnɒ ,ʜO

.YઘWЯ moɿʇ ʞɔiʜɔ ɘno ɘʜɈ bnɒ ,ɘmilƧ ʇo ɘliq ɒ ,nɒႧ ,ɘlbɘɘW ɘɿɒ ɘɈɒmiɈlU ʇo ƨɿɘmoɔwɘn lɒniʇ ɘʜT

.llɒ υoγ oɈ ɘϱɒƨƨɘm ɒ ɿɘvilɘb oɈ ɘm bloɈ ƨɒʜ ɘH .ƨnoinim ƨ'nɘdɒϱɿɘV ʇo ɘno mɒ m'I
I really wouldn't mind Weedle and Dan
Though Wurmple better be Weedle's Echo Fighter

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Now I'm picturing a bunch of Verge clones working together trying to PM other leakers for material.

"These two dudes said a SE rep."
"Got a new source saying Incineroar."
"Someone said Steve?"

Tonight's been entertaining to say the least.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Uh... I can't believe that some people don't have basic reading comprehension from the looks of it

The guy just says that Vergeben get information from people who also get information from others people.

Basically it's not "at the source" of the info.

Also Ain't that guy the one who said that "Maybe Sakurai doesn't want Geno anymore?"

D

Deleted member

Oh, by the way, can Classic Mode in Smash Ultimate have the same difficulty settings as Smash 3DS did with it's Kid Icarus: Uprising inspiration?
I REALLY loved how you can change the difficulty to the most minuscule setting.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh, by the way, can Classic Mode in Smash Ultimate have the same difficulty settings as Smash 3DS did with it's Kid Icarus: Uprising inspiration?
I REALLY loved how you can change the difficulty to the most minuscule setting.
I'd be down for it if it didn't force you into an easier setting if you're playing particularly scrubby

Uh... I can't believe that some people don't have basic reading comprehension from the looks of it

The guy just says that Vergeben get information from people who also get information from others people.

Basically it's not "at the source" of the info.

Also Ain't that guy the one who said that "Maybe Sakurai doesn't want Geno anymore?"
Ironic considering if you bothered reading the thread almost everyone is just ****posting about it and nearly nobody takes it seriously

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Ironic considering if you bothered reading the thread almost everyone is just ****posting about it and nearly nobody takes it seriously
I said "Some" of course I can understand ****posting dude. But I also saw people taking this seriously

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I said "Some" of course I can understand ****posting dude. But I also saw people taking this seriously
I'm not sure if ~1 person is worth stepping up to denounce people's ability to read but alright fair game I suppose

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Can I just say that I think it's wild that people on here seem to actively anticipate when I'm going to just drop a comment on something? Like, people complimented me without mentioning me by name, have called me "teach", or just in general seem to appreciate my comments.

Like, Smash is one of my favorite things that I've always found solace in. No matter what life is like, I can always play Smash as some of my favorite characters. To be able to give insight and for others to appreciate it is pretty cool.

I may be busy with teaching and actually maintaining my career (and making renovations on my house of course), but I do really feel like I would like to do writing or...well, maybe something else in the Smash community. I've been a mod once. Maybe I could try that again? Who knows?

Actually, I'll probably just pull a 180 and start ****posting.

Anyway, sometimes I think you guys are nuts. Sometimes I question my own sanity based on what gets posted. But you know what? That's why I love coming here, because for all the "What the **** did I just read?" moments, there's some pretty great stuff too.

W-wait, I have to make it relevant to Smash? UH.....
Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 9.26.22 AM.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'd be down for it if it didn't force you into an easier setting if you're playing particularly scrubby
I can see where you're coming from, maybe like a "One Last Chance" thing can happen when if you fail, you only get one last chance before going back down at a lower setting. Kinda like a game of risk, do you wanna spend 1,000G or go down on a lower setting?

NextChannelGames

Smash Journeyman
Come on guys let’s hit that 5500 page!

Also, how is Vergeben a Echo Character now? Did he get selected to be a new fighter then got a Echo of himself... Leaks these days. :ohwell:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Can I just say that I think it's wild that people on here seem to actively anticipate when I'm going to just drop a comment on something.
To be fair, you have an essay on every topic regardless of people actually believing in it, it's hard not to expect you.

Not a bad thing. Rather entertaining/nice for people like me who are pretty much watching the thread like a soap opera, a distance away from the devolving into particular arguments.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To be fair, you have an essay on every topic regardless of people actually believing in it, it's hard not to expect you.

Not a bad thing. Rather entertaining/nice for people like me who are pretty much watching the thread like a soap opera, a distance away from the devolving into particular arguments.
In fact, he posts his paragraphs so regularly, I have calculated their tendencies and the topics of their post over a course of 4 months to accurately predict when and what he will post next.

I call it: "Jones Theory"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom