• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrualic Hydra

Smash Ace
You make fun of that, but It's true...
I will bring up this leak from the smash 4 days
View attachment 168635
Believe it or not, People actually believed this leak, just because it featured Ridley, Who was a highly requested character at that time.
Looking back on it now, it looks painfully fake. But of course, because it featured Ridley, people took it as gospel....
And let's just say they were in for a rude awakening
So Remember, Hype responsibly...
Just because Sakurai Posts an Image that looks like Golden Sun, or the color of chairs match Skull Kid, Doesn't mean it's evidence...
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just telling you guys to heed with caution...
There's a big difference between actually spreading the message of 'hype responsibly' and just walking in with 'muh bias' and leaving. One actually encourages leakbusting, the other just comes off as being extremely rude to people who even talk about the 'leak' in the first place.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Hey if nothing else this whole mess made me check out competitive Sm4sh and it was a fun time. I'm super excited for the Ultimate competitive scene now. Maybe I'll even try to become competent competitively when it comes out. Maybe.

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hey if nothing else this whole mess made me check out competitive Sm4sh and it was a fun time. I'm super excited for the Ultimate competitive scene now. Maybe I'll even try to become competent competitively when it comes out. Maybe.
While glancing occasionally at the stream, I've been impressed that a Mewtwo player could defeat a Bayo one.

So guys , this one maybe is real. Wii Fit Trainer is in the Blog confirmed.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/434278926/smash-leak-with-proof
You're a few minutes late on that, champ.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
There's like 20 characters left they haven't posted about.
This is N O T a leak.
The intern who posts the blogs does not have this info.
It screams fake to me too but how would someone randomly guess it? If that'd what they did then big whoop...just putting fake info out there with a guess on who's next in the blog and it turned out right...booooo

beans

Smash Lord
Which Smash characters would you Smash?
Kirby
I mean, look at the little guy, he could take a punch or two and you would be to see he inflating back like a balloon.
He is just so squishy that I would hit him with a mallet just to see him inflate back to normal size.

Shroob

Sup?
It screams fake to me too but how would someone randomly guess it? If that'd what they did then big whoop...just putting fake info out there with a guess on who's next in the blog and it turned out right...booooo
They have a 1 out of 20 shot.

Those odds aren't as crazy as they seem.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I still wonder what was the point in not revealing Kid Dracula by name. As in, what could it possibly mean, if it means anything?
Pretty sure it's just a cameo...

....what you said couldn't be farther from the truth.

First of all, this image in particular?
This was after the original "leak" was confirmed to be fake and this was the faker's full image.

No one "took it as gospel because Ridley".
Rather people didn't want it to be real and argued AGAINST the original leak BECAUSE of that Ridley.

Just stop with your preaching. You are at the point where you're rewriting history to make an obnoxious point.
You stop,
This is just personal opinion okay? We all have different opinions and that is fine.
I am trying to warn you guys...

So:
Chairs mean Skull kid is In right?
Oh, Sakurai Tweeted Something Golden Sun related?
Oh and is that Rayman in the Clouds in K,rool's Trailer?
Oh, The Pose DK is making in K.rool's trailer is a Reference to karate Joe?... (as a Die hard Rhythm Heaven Fan, i can tell you I did not believe that)
The kingdom Hearts Director liked a Sora Smash Tweet?
Waddle Dee was in the Cage fight with Dedede In the original game but is nowhere to be found?... (I'm A Waddle Dee Supporter by the way. Again, Didn't believe it)

These are all things people took as "Hints"
Let's say we take all of these by fact shall we?
That's Six brand new characters... There is no way that are gonna be 6 more Full Fledged Newcomers.
Please, no one is a shoo-in
We don't know if they are in until they are in...
So don't take every hint as gospel
Don't believe a leak just because it involves your most wanted character.

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
Exactly like that, it was a random guess.
If they got it wrong it'd be ignored.

There's several of these "leaks" a week.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Zeraora wouldn't disprove box theory right? It'd **** Verge hard though cuz he was pretty adamant it's incineroar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom