• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It'd traumatize Ridley the most.

If Mario took over his body he'd force him to do...

nice things
I mean, Thanos helped an old lady once and that caused more harm than it did good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I love how over the top and cheesy the GX story mode was. Like the gods of the universe challenged Captain Falcon to a race to steal his body and Falcon's reaction is just "You think you can beat me? No way!"
That's SEGA for you. Always with the crazy plots.
It's surprisingly better than the anime's still.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
As much as I do actually like Incineroar and want him in the game, I would also like any old random Pokemon newcomer just to see everyone flip the crap out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As much as I do actually like Incineroar and want him in the game, I would also like any old random Pokemon newcomer just to see everyone flip the crap out.
Sakurai was moved by my heartfelt story about why Blastoise should be in Smash and added him when I voted for him on the ballot

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
INB4 it's Ken and the music theory survives lmao
Technically, it would be dead, as Street Fighter already has a track up...
Aw. But he's a good boy.
I don't know, it's just that Litten was my starter (A fire cat starter was always one of my dream pokemon), and it kinda got overshadowed by Rowlet... It didn't help matters that Incineroar was the least well received Gen 7 starter while Decidueye was the best received...
Decidueye's already playable in Pokken... Let's give Tony the Tiger a chance to shine...
Also, here's hoping that Primarina gets in a different Nintendo Crossover at some point...
You... you want even Bruxish more?
I meant out of the top candidates...
Though Bruxish would be hillarious...
Nah, the music theory doesn't include echo fighters.
I don't think echoes would get their own trailers, even if they're third party...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Technically, it would be dead, as Street Fighter already has a track up...

I don't know, it's just that Litten was my starter (A fire cat starter was always one of my dream pokemon), and it kinda got overshadowed by Rowlet... It didn't help matters that Incineroar was the least well received Gen 7 starter while Decidueye was the best received...
Decidueye's already playable in Pokken... Let's give Tony the Tiger a chance to shine...
Also, here's hoping that Primarina gets in a different Nintendo Crossover at some point...

I meant out of the top candidates...
Though Bruxish would be hillarious...
Nah, the music theory doesn't include echo fighters.

kylexv

Smash Master
You know a costume that I would actually be down for:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know a costume that I would actually be down for:

I went out of my way to get that in the game for my nephew and he got bored and took over a goomba

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
if Kencineroar is revealed together next week, the box theory is pretty much dead, unless for some insane reason Sakurai is deciding to release the last two roster members TWO MONTHS in advance.

If there's one reveal then box theory could still be correct, but won't be 100% confirmed because they could reveal 3 or more fighters later on.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
if Kencineroar is revealed together next week, the box theory is pretty much dead, unless for some insane reason Sakurai is deciding to release the last two roster members TWO MONTHS in advance.

If there's one reveal then box theory could still be correct, but won't be 100% confirmed because they could reveal 3 or more fighters later on.
I'd say any unique fighter kills the box theory. The last reveal isn't going to be an Echo and, tbh, I don't see an Echo getting revealed alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom