• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hey mods, if Incineroar gets it, can you please permit a 24 hour ****-posting period where we can just drop off wrestling memes?

I mean, I've been around long enough to know the answer is no... and I respect that... but...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That's odd. I could never figure out how to do it on Wii U. All I saw was the playlist section that let you listen to and favorite the songs
You accessed it from the stage selection screen. It shows you which button to press to go to FD stages and what button to press to pull up my music.

I think you could also access it from the sound/options section in Games and More but I always used it from the stage select.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
anyone else camping out in sakurai's twitter account? just waiting for that retweet so that the hype train can go full speed...
He will probably mention to watch the direct (on the Japanese version to the Smash Bros. site) in about a hour (when the website usually updates). He might also include a cryptic hint to go along with it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ok, random game:

After Melee and prior to Brawl, if you have added two Star Fox newcomers to Fox and Falco which pair would it be?

Wolf & Krystal or Peppy & Slippy?
Wolf and Krystal easily. If Star Fox got like 20 new games between now and Smash 6, I'd gladly add Peppy and Slippy befo---wait they're gonna be Echos aren't they?

Hey mods, if Incineroar gets it, can you please permit a 24 hour ****-posting period where we can just drop off wrestling memes?

I mean, I've been around long enough to know the answer is no... and I respect that... but...

I second this motion

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Every time I see Black Shadow in a leak I wonder what sparked him back into action.
Probably King K. Rool and Ridley since now that more villains had been added. More people including myself wants more of them like Skull Kid, Medusa, Black Knight, Porky Minch, etc.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
>Skull Kid is revealed.
>Sakurai admits chairs were a hint.
>Me, in disbelief.
>Realizes all speculation from now on will discuss furniture.
>Body melts because I cannot handle it.
>Me, as a puddle, is laughed at by the chair believers.
>Me, as a puddle, dies and is forced to hear the laughter for all eternity.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
I think I'm in a good position where I would be OK with any of the current runner-ups for a Pokemon newcomer, Gen VII or otherwise. I think almost any of them could lend themselves to have an interesting playstyle, especially Incineroar or an Ultra-Beast. The one thing I will say is that my two favorite Pokemon - Lurantis and Pheromosa - aren't anywhere near likelihood compared to the ones everyone talks about. But it's not like I actually need them anyway haha.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Real question:

Who will die in tomorrow's reveal trailer?

Confirmed dead:
Mario
Mega Man
Luigi
Dedede

Maybe dead:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Samus
...Well, I've got trailers made up in the Direct a Trailer thread that kill Link, Robin, and Ike for Dovahkiin; and one that turns Peach, Zelda, Daisy, and Rasalina into Deku Scrubs for Skull Kid. I did manage not to kill anyone for my Tails idea though.

Still, I think Isabelle should just start by grabbing Death's Scythe and taking out the entire roster. "Isabelle Shows her Dark Side!"
I want to live in the timeline where this franchise is based on yodelling instead of fighting (but still enjoys worldwide popularity and just as many tournaments are organised).
ZeRo confirmed best yodler, with M2K playing the Alpenhorn
They're announcing these directs sooner and sooner. Next thing you know they'll announce a direct that airs on the very same day as the announcement.
*November 7th, 10am EST*
New post from Nintendo: "We are pleased to announce the next Smash direct 75 fact extravaganza! Tune in literally right now, you already missed the first five minutes!"

Shroob

Sup?
Every time I see Black Shadow in a leak I wonder what sparked him back into action.
To me, Black Shadow feels like the perfect "Dr.Mario"-like addition in the fact that Sakurai wanted fans of Dr.Mario to play him like they did in Melee.

Ganondorf's becoming more and more removed from Falcon, meaning that a lot of his old A moves are gone. Black Shadow would be an easy replacement IMO.

fortun8

Smash Cadet
Probably King K. Rool and Ridley since now that more villains had been added. More people including myself wants more of them like Skull Kid, Medusa, Black Knight, Porky Minch, etc.

gimme giygas and then i'll consider the rival/villain theory.
in all honesty i don't know what to expect! if the rivals theme is true, that leaves at least a couple series in Ultimate with an odd case. Pokemon is one that comes to mind, because Pokemon themselves aren't usually inherently evil. unless you're a Dark type and also happen to be in the Japanese versions of the games...which Incineroar could also tie into! but i'm not giving up hope on a different rep yet!

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
He is the real deal guys. Only saying that. Let him have fun with us like regular people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom