• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Guys he's fake.
Why would a leaker like loz18 have any interest in partaking in message board conversations, especially so close to the direct.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To me, Black Shadow feels like the perfect "Dr.Mario"-like addition in the fact that Sakurai wanted fans of Dr.Mario to play him like they did in Melee.

Ganondorf's becoming more and more removed from Falcon, meaning that a lot of his old A moves are gone. Black Shadow would be an easy replacement IMO.
How I'm thinking Black Shadow will get in if he makes the cut as well. He could work the same as Dr. Mario to Mario. Stronger but slower then Falcon.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai doesn't have to tweet or retweet the direct necessarily for there to be Smash content in it.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Guys he's fake.
Why would a leaker like loz18 have any interest in partaking in message board conversations, especially so close to the direct.
So a leaker should have no reason to have fun with the rest of us ? I don't get that logic. He's been playing with me and other people via discord before, the other day we played DragonballFighterZ.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
do you think he'd get mad if we just ignored him

IGuessItsOver

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5424-4083-0824
Hi i'm Vergeben's alt, i've been pretending to be stupid this whole time. Isaac and Geno will be revealed tomorrow.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, my expectations are already pretty low but, why should we believe him over Vergeben?

Their opinions clash fairly hard, and while I'm all for Skull Kid getting in tomorrow, I have a hard time believing Loz after all the **** he's pulled off.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yeah im just gonna ignore him
you guys do you but im doing the big brain technique :shyguy:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay, I get that most of you don't like leakers in general, but let's not be *****, okay?

Shroob

Sup?
Okay, I get that most of you don't like leakers in general, but let's not be *****, okay?
I mean, he kinda brought it upon himself, especially since he tried to poke the bear.

"I won't say anything"

"Lower your expectations"

I mean, yes, everyone should keep them fairly low, but, he's up to no good.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I won't say anything, I'm just here to be part of the conversation.
Prove that you're loz18 and not this bull**** of an alt...like NOW.

So I'm willing to bet that :ultyoshi: is the next person to die and Zinith would be deviated lmao

Iridium

Smash Hero
We're about to implode on ourselves, and I don't understand. I'll just take a look at the user and guest counts, and...

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Would he be mad if -insert thing that would make anyone mad because leakers are people too oddly enough-

Stop being buttholes, real loz18 or not, give him the respect you'd want to have in conversation.

Noipoi

Howdy!
He might be mad cause you're being passive aggressive when saying that.
I'm just talking about leaks.
I don't have anything againsy him personally.
He can stay here as much as he wants. Hell, i'll meme with him.
You might be looking a little too deep into my jokey little post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom