• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Man, who even ARE my most wanted at this point? So many of my "most wanteds" have been confirmed!

Rayman
Elma
Karate Joe
Erdrick
Spring Man
Tails
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Sure why not here's my most wanted characters

Amaterasu
Elma
Shantae
Sora
Rayman
Rex and Pyra
Joker
Gardevoir
Fjorm
Isabelle
Blaze the Cat
Valkyrie
Tetra

T-Hell

Smash Lord
Another leak

Translation

>LaPailleDor, 07/12/2018 :
"Ok guys, I have sources that gave me some infos on the new smash bros on the switch...Here's what I have so far :
Those characters will be playable : Simon and Richter Belmont from Castlevania, Ken from Street Fighter, Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, Black Shadow from F-ZERO, Isaac from Golden Sun and King K. Rool from Donkey Kong
Regarding the modes, Event matches and Boss fights will be back (With Dracula and Giygas as bosses) and along with that, there'll be the possibility of fighting on multiple stages"

Another one that got Ritcher correct before the direct even aired

The only problem with this leak is

Isabelle, shadow, geno and probably skull kid is missing in this one
Well, that's "what he has so far", so let's not start discounting characters just because they aren't mentioned.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
No, no, no, that'd be stupid.

That's like making Cthulhu a boss fight.
The point is, you can't just put a baseball bat to Giygas's head and expect to win, because he's a goddamn cosmic horror.
But, the thing is, once they’re in Smash, they get reduced to main series Kirby boss logic, and Kirby routinely wrecks cosmic horrors with such mundane objects as parasols, paintbrushes, yo-yo’s, and more.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Another leak

Translation

>LaPailleDor, 07/12/2018 :
"Ok guys, I have sources that gave me some infos on the new smash bros on the switch...Here's what I have so far :
Those characters will be playable : Simon and Richter Belmont from Castlevania, Ken from Street Fighter, Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, Black Shadow from F-ZERO, Isaac from Golden Sun and King K. Rool from Donkey Kong
Regarding the modes, Event matches and Boss fights will be back (With Dracula and Giygas as bosses) and along with that, there'll be the possibility of fighting on multiple stages"

Another one that got Ritcher correct before the direct even aired

The only problem with this leak is

Isabelle, shadow, geno and probably skull kid is missing in this one
Giygas, huh. Even if they are from another country, I don't trust leakers.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You know, Wishes are a form of Prayer.

And who helps handle those?

7e115f0092c36dfcba529a55527c8d88e329e137r1-598-446v2_hq.jpg

We got him boys.

MojoRobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScientistRobo
Switch FC
SW-7435-3779-2976
Man, who even ARE my most wanted at this point? So many of my "most wanteds" have been confirmed!

Rayman
Elma
Karate Joe
Erdrick
Spring Man
Tails
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
For me it's literally just Rex and Elma for my most realistic choices.
For unrealistic choices it's honestly those two + Kos-Mos, Fei Fong Wong, Sol Badguy, and Scrafty.

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Been searching on the exact forum for the Author or Subject (it allows you to search posts with those filters) but can't find a dam thing.

So... yeah

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I did like him but now I've seen his weird camel feet I'm not so sure anymore
No wonder Deathborn treats him like crap, he looks like somebody who wanted to wear a fursuit but was too scared that people would think he was weird so he just made his costume have horns, but was also dead set on getting hoof shoes

Taco Cruise

Smash Journeyman
Been searching on the exact forum for the Author or Subject (it allows you to search posts with those filters) but can't find a dam thing.

So... yeah
The guy was banned and the thread was wiped, you won't be able to find it even if you want to. The Wayback Machine doesn't even let you go back.

I don't know if the guy is actually legit, but the post was real. We will see soon enough regardless.

Last edited:
See, now THIS is interesting because he got Ritcher and Simon.
And also Stage morph. I didn't find anything either from LaPailleDor on Jeuxvideos.com, maybe the post was deleted...

Maybe someone could check the screenshot and see if there's any obvious signs of modifications/forging, i'm not very good at this honestly.

The guy was banned and the thread was wiped, you won't be able to find it even if you want to. The Wayback Machine doesn't even let you go back.

I don't know if the guy is actually legit, but the post was real. We will see soon enough regardless.
If what you say is true and the post was real, then i tend to think it could be legit. You actually saw the original post (from LaPailleDor) ?

Last edited:

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
No wonder Deathborn treats him like crap, he looks like somebody who wanted to wear a fursuit but was too scared that people would think he was weird so he just made his costume have horns, but was also dead set on getting hoof shoes
Black Shadow is a furry with a Bull fursona confirmed, I won't ever not think of that when I see him now thanks

Untouch

Smash Master
Googling the text in this leak doesn't give me any results, if the page was up since july and only just recently went down it'd still show up.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace

But I have a tardis! Well, actually it’s just me in a cardboard box making wounded donkey sounds but still :(

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So what I'm getting from all this is that we're gettimg Celica as an echo fighter of Agnes?
It's time. Are you guys on team fake or team real?
I'm on team "I'm not even going to humor it until I see proof that post actually existed".

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
Legit question, if everything visual from Smash Ultimate has been hidden so well for the entire development... why would ANYONE believe visual leaks at the moment? They realize that would mean someone would have had to have stolen a build from Nintendo right? Otherwise all the other stuff we got so far would have had visual leaks beforehand. They have to know they're not getting screenshots like these from inside Nintendo, as you can bet your sweet bippy Nintendo employees aren't left alone with confidential stuff like this. And there are some Nintendo employees that don't even know who is in Smash Bros yet and find out basically the same time as everyone else (maybe find out like right before the Direct airs because they watch it for errors) but it's a specific team that works on Smash Bros; so the chance of ANYONE leaking visuals is extremely low because Nintendo will likely know who it is right away because there are so few people who know the whole roster at this time.

Troykv

Smash Master

Rayman
Elma
Karate Joe
Erdrick
Spring Man
Tails
Ryu Hayabusa
Geno
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Micaiah is the only character I want with a mad passion

But I would also like to see BDW and other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom