• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
omg

OMG I LOVE SONIC BATTLE SO MUCH LOL

It'll never be competitive though, stupid Sonic combo/combo skills in general.

/e it was on a sat last time deathgazer, actually it was both days lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
gazer: They're on both days. I know the guys who host it pretty well and I go to both days and have been doing so for the past 2 years... so ya know...

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
lol Sonic Fighters was suprisingly good! I haven't played battle, so I can't really compare it, but I've had many good times with fighters! None of my friends really got it though :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think I'm actually gonna take a day off work and miss out on £42... These rankings are starting to get scary... Kass, Da$h, Gantz & Last Dragon might just have to make an apperance...
DAMNNNNNNN RIGHT, show them how the south London people roll.
All of team No Effing Contest!!!!!!
Dunno what Tamoo is doing but all he is doing is reserving your spot, you have given him space for too long, just knee him out of it and then place and go BACK TO YOUR LIFE!
That's how we do it, we don't even care, we just beat people and go back to our lives while they are permantely scarred.

Last Dragon beat Tamoo and went back to his life
Gantz beat Bullet Bill and went back to his life
I BEAT FUZZYNESS AND WENT BACK TO MY LIFE!!!

lol I'm surprised you're more annoyed when tamoo places high than when I do :laugh:

I'll try and make the next one if I can.
He has more of a reason to be annoyed then you, because he is taken his position.

Tamoo is not taking your position because you place WAYYY lower.

I have to look down to see where you are placed in the tournament

is there doubles? who will team with me :(
But are you even going to attend, all this talk about you doing doubles....you have to ACTUALLY ATTEND for you to do doubles lol.
Dont be annoyed though once you enter the London atmosphere and breath in the ****.... it takes awhile for you to adjust to it.....

Pro i dont mind you 'bigging' yourself up (needs to be done for compensation i know) but dont overestimate the rest of the medicore london players, its not fair to get their hopes up =/.
OF COURSE I have a right to biggin myself and the rest of London up.

All I EVER here from outside of London people is that we shouldn't overestimate ourselves and then we just back up our statements.....it's kinda upseting.
Please all of you OOLP (out of london people....im gonna say that from now on lol) please do something good at this tournament and take out our up and coming people.

DONT even attempt to take out our top people, setting youself is depressing you know.

lol ur alreet at brawl XD?! hell no man i saw kmac 2 stock u and no disrespect to kmac but theres been times where iv taken 40% from him and ended his 3 stocks so get good at the game before u run ur mouth im defensive towards brawl because its the better game :laugh:

PROF FLAME ME FOR THIS
Don't need to, saying brawl is better is an insult to yourself.

Dunno how your body is putting up with it :confused:

THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO BE ****, I DONT THINK YOU LOT REALIZE HOW MUCH LONDON IS GOING TO DOMINATE AND HOW MUCH I AM GOING TO DOMINATE AND WIN THIS, I AM SORRY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND IF ANY OF MY PREDICTIONS WHICH ARE GURANTEED TO COME TRUE HAVE SHATTERED ANY POTENTIAL DREAMS :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Do you mean you feel more determined to attend and play good or you feel less determined to attend and play good.

I have to be the person round who creates the trashtalk hype and coursing trouble....infact I am in the mood for my monthly infraction......

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I am looking to attend, no matter what dance event I have. I have done alot of dance lately which has interrupted with my other schedules....I want a break for one day lol :(....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
if everyone is 100% going to this one

i will have to screw assignment work just to make this event

cant miss a chance to play va , jo3 and em
It wouldnt be screwing the assignment lol.

Remember it is only ONE DAY...you ahve the entire week to do work and plus sunday so don't think of it as if you attend this then you are unlikely to complete the assignment lol. :)

But seriously this is a good opportunity to prove Londons dominance and we need your assistance to prove this cos I KNOW you're one of the top 5 people in the UK and you would beat all of the out of london people who doubt your ability.

VA

Smash Hero
Why do you care so much about London being dominant. I'm a fringe player and I'm not really STRONGLY affiliated with any group other than Swizzy and Beast.

I do think it's somewhat unrealistic to say Chrisboi is better than everyone outside of london, especially Z, Jam and myself. But you seem insistent on it as if it really matters. What I'm saying is that if London were the top 5 players I wouldn't really care but you seem a bit short sighted in saying it, as if you don't really believe it but you want it to be true so you're pushing it way too hard. What is so good about London? I don't have an affiliation and honestly I don't want one. I want to be a great player in my own rights.

I'm 100% certain Z is better than Chrisboi. Chrisboi has never beaten anyone from outside of London (noteworthy opponents) in a set and I 'd wager this will continue to be the case.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why do you care so much about London being dominant. I'm a fringe player and I'm not really STRONGLY affiliated with any group other than Swizzy and Beast.

I do think it's somewhat unrealistic to say Chrisboi is better than everyone outside of london, especially Z, Jam and myself. But you seem insistent on it as if it really matters. What I'm saying is that if London were the top 5 players I wouldn't really care but you seem a bit short sighted in saying it, as if you don't really believe it but you want it to be true so you're pushing it way too hard. What is so good about London? I don't have an affiliation and honestly I don't want one. I want to be a great player in my own rights.

I'm 100% certain Z is better than Chrisboi. Chrisboi has never beaten anyone from outside of London (noteworthy opponents) in a set and I 'd wager this will continue to be the case.
loool My message wasn't pinpointed at you but I see you are obviously annoyed at it.

Actually when I see that it is pinpointed at specific people who do think it's different. Not everything I say evolves around your opinion and I don't care ALOT its just me causing hype and trying to make people prove me wrong.

Stop taking things so wrong and thinking trouble is trying to be caused and just take things as they are. Im sure if you dont like it you can skip it as soon as you see me saying something along the lines of 'London is the best' lol.

VA

Smash Hero
lol ok calm down. it's revolves not evolves. I was just wondering is all.

it's clearly just a hype thing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol ok calm down. it's revolves not evolves. I was just wondering is all.

it's clearly just a hype thing.
Well there are prob alot of mistakes in it cos I typed it really quick when the laptops were just about to get taken away in class in like 2 mins lol.

But yeah London is still **** and all of them are on top 5 in the UK.

VA

Smash Hero
Oh my god. Like...no they are not.

Top 5 is everyone outside of London!

Swizzy > Me > Zeppo > Jam > Craig

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He's not better then me, no1 around here is so he's not a threat to me.
He is a peach player right.....loool......

The only one who can SLIGHTLY be a threat to me is Fuzzyness and thats still a low chance for him.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Wait i dont play Melee or care much about it but Jam beat Zeppo VA, although i loved watching Zeppo's macthes at Bolton, best Falcon in UK imo, maybe Fuzz idk.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
He's not better then me, no1 around here is so he's not a threat to me.
He is a peach player right.....loool......

The only one who can SLIGHTLY be a threat to me is Fuzzyness and thats still a low chance for him.
Loooooooooooool cocky son of a B I T C H !! I thought Edwin was awsome at Melee too, Marth has an advantage on fox doesnt he?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wait i dont play Melee or care much about it but Jam beat Zeppo VA, although i loved watching Zeppo's macthes at Bolton, best Falcon in UK imo, maybe Fuzz idk.
He defintely doesn't have the best falcon in the UK anymore.

Fuzzyness falcon surpassed his before Fuzzy even mained falcon loool.

Loooooooooooool cocky son of a B I T C H !! I thought Edwin was awsome at Melee too, Marth has an advantage on fox doesnt he?
Yeah Edwin is one of the top 5 in the UK at melee and marth does have a slight advantage over fox but matchups dont count for everything.

VA

Smash Hero
AmcD should be up there imo, as long as he's getting back into the game, so good man, but tbh, neva played ppl like craig or swizzy so Im not a great judge
you're an awful judege. swizzy would hand AmcD his fat *** on a plate. I've never lost to AmcD, I used to have play him every tournament back in my samusing days.

AmcD

Smash Ace
So yeh who could house me? Also what other costs will there be apart from venue+tournament fee?

Top Bottom