• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
sweet, which event are you planning to come to, this one or a later one?

charles is still the best but he's now struggling more vs aaron now that he's decided to main falcon.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
you're an awful judege. swizzy would hand AmcD his fat *** on a plate. I've never lost to AmcD, I used to have play him every tournament back in my samusing days.
lol so wrong you lost to him at osplay :laugh:

Seriously you ovestimate Swizzy if you're saying he's better than Alan lol

----- INCOMING JOHNS -----

VA

Smash Hero
lol so wrong you lost to him at osplay :laugh:

Seriously you ovestimate Swizzy if you're saying he's better than Alan lol

----- INCOMING JOHNS -----
lol read better noob. I meant in my samusing days. I used Fox at OSplay for the first time and it was hardly a tournament, more like a 4 person fest between me alan charles and aiko. Silly bitter ben.

I was only messing around anyway, I think swizzy is ****ing good. But we all know I have no idea how good Alan is these days so I could hardly accurately judge if Swizzy would beat him. Stop looking for a fight.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
LOOOL Bullet Bill owned, Willz is taking the piss man, its Willz on that account, which is banend now xD.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol read better noob. I meant in my samusing days. I used Fox at OSplay for the first time and it was hardly a tournament, more like a 4 person fest between me alan charles and aiko. Silly bitter ben.

I was only messing around anyway, I think swizzy is ****ing good. But we all know I have no idea how good Alan is these days so I could hardly accurately judge if Swizzy would beat him. Stop looking for a fight.
Even though you say your joking we all know that your previous post was partly serious lol.

AND even though it might of been like a 4 person fest it was still under a tournament condition and you still lost which still counts so no johns about you losing to him lol.

Anyway I agree with Ben about you overestimating him, he sounded like he was sick when you were describing him before the last tournament at Coey's and when I played him he wasn't ANYWHERE NEAR AS CLOSE like you made him out to be...

Last Dragon is still better then Swizzy which is confirmed from the last tournament and I bet Tamoo would beat him aswell :)

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
quote from trio:
Lool whats with Fuzzy beating every1, he doesnt even play Brawl and still he's beating u all at ur own game. Yeah his ROB is good and all (cant beat my Falco), but us Brawl players should be showing him that Melee players cant just pick Brawl straight up from playing melee, u guys a gonna have to beat him at Melee now, u disgust me looool, jks, well done Charles though, i thought Bking and Siri would have been able to beat you. Seems like im gonna have to come down London next event with Calz, we will deliver buisness, lolcocky.

Didnt fuzzy place the highest at SL4? he doesnt suck uno! Fuzzy is good but i dont think he is better than me at brawl.. but he definatly the best at playing under pressure. (he placed the highest in brawl at SL4 didnt he?). I also think its match-ups.... if i played trio or cal i mite have a better chance of wining cause i do reletivly well vs snake & falco but ROB'S who play like fuzzy can be tough at times.

Im pretty sure the more london monthlys I go to the more i can improve since its the only offline playtime i can get. If i play the old enemy again (fuzzy) ill be sure to use DK. but knowing fuzzy he will just switch to DDD. ****er!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wasn't serious. End.
Sure you weren't :).

quote from trio:
Lool whats with Fuzzy beating every1, he doesnt even play Brawl and still he's beating u all at ur own game. Yeah his ROB is good and all (cant beat my Falco), but us Brawl players should be showing him that Melee players cant just pick Brawl straight up from playing melee, u guys a gonna have to beat him at Melee now, u disgust me looool, jks, well done Charles though, i thought Bking and Siri would have been able to beat you. Seems like im gonna have to come down London next event with Calz, we will deliver buisness, lolcocky.

Didnt fuzzy place the highest at SL4? he doesnt suck uno! Fuzzy is good but i dont think he is better than me at brawl.. but he definatly the best at playing under pressure. (he placed the highest in brawl at SL4 didnt he?). I also think its match-ups.... if i played trio or cal i mite have a better chance of wining cause i do reletivly well vs snake & falco but ROB'S who play like fuzzy can be tough at times.

Im pretty sure the more london monthlys I go to the more i can improve since its the only offline playtime i can get. If i play the old enemy again (fuzzy) ill be sure to use DK. but knowing fuzzy he will just switch to DDD. ****er!
Well melee is the ultimate smash game for trainign your tech skill and overall mindset of the game which means ANY player can take that concept if they are already really good in melee and become good and brawl.
Like mew2king, like fuzzyness.....never like me though cos I am a melee player and rep that melee ****!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Garyyyy we want tio files :(

And fuzzy ***** brawl at TSL, but I really do think the main reason (other than him being very good at the game) is that he's had that European experience before. Lyon was hard for us firsttimers, its not so much the pressure of the game, its getting used to the climate, the atmosphere, the conditions and all his previous experience helped him propel his game comparatively in Lyon.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Well melee is the ultimate smash game for trainign your tech skill and overall mindset of the game which means ANY player can take that concept if they are already really good in melee and become good and brawl.
Like mew2king, like fuzzyness.....never like me though cos I am a melee player and rep that melee ****!
Pretty much got it. Fuzz is really smart, and understands the game really well. Brawl takes a bit of adjusting to in the mechanics and tactics, but in the end, if you are as smart as he is, it is going to take some beating.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol boxingking u have no idea wot happend at tsl , it seems to me ur sticking up for fuzzy as thats who uv lost to twice and u want him to look better than he is from what im reading but w/e

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol boxingking u have no idea wot happend at tsl , it seems to me ur sticking up for fuzzy as thats who uv lost to twice and u want him to look better than he is from what im reading but w/e
I was sensing that too

BTW Kira! to win both games (Melee and Brawl)

p.s If not melee, im still gonna surprise some heads!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I was sensing that too

BTW Kira! to win both games (Melee and Brawl)

p.s If not melee, im still gonna surprise some heads!!
yea ur too good , but brawl we will meet again and when we do i sense some epic matches

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If you come to this next one Kira, god its gonna be epic, so many good players will be there, i actually dont have a clue who will win.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
Quote from calzorz.
lol boxingking u have no idea wot happend at tsl , it seems to me ur sticking up for fuzzy as thats who uv lost to twice and u want him to look better than he is from what im reading but w/e[/QUOTE]

lol nah.. as i said fuzzy aint better than me he was using gay tatics with rob.. but they worked so u have to give him props. Fuzzy must have been to 1000 tournements in uk and europe in the last year so that experience must count for something. everytime i played him i always win the first match.. but he comes back. i actualy come to the london ranbats to improve offline and play great players from the uk scene.So far id say kira is the best uk player ive faced.

So yea.. u guys need to stop expecting me to come to every ranbat and 2 stock the best players and win every tournement i mean my wii is bricked so i cant even play offline(cant use training mode,sngleplayer or ffa) so the ranbats is my only way of improvin my pika.

Another thing is that I have a totally differnt lifestyle to most of you ....for instants i spend alot of time wid my girl & and i also rave alot. most of u guys brawl much more than me...... so when i have the chance to go to a ranbat im only going to improve my pika & have fun. tournement placements mean nothing to me.
(i guess two top 4 finishes isnt good enough for some people).

This message aint for no1 directly.. its just that people have been tellin me that alot of people have been chatin sh** about me which is stupid. Keep my name out ur mouth and i wont come on here moaning!

But i have to admit some of the sh** talk is justified.. i mean i have been playin **** recently but if you really want me to get better give calzorz,kira,siri and trio about 2000 euros so they can get a flat near my house so they can train my pikachu. oh i forgot willz! let me train with him and ill reach anthers level i promise!that guys falcon is too good! :)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ill beat fuzzy in brawl if he comes up in the next ran bat ^_^

actually sux that i had to play siri (who knows me best) and cong( ***** DIDDY!) i may have made top 5 if i beat siri instead <_<

Calzorz

Smash Lord
no1 been talking **** about u man apart from fuzzy saying he owned u after the event , we dont expect u to 2 stock top players? who does that would make u the best , also kira may be the best but uv not played me or the new trio3 in tourny matches or hear other tourny results around the u.k so ofc hes gona be the best uv played ur acting like were against u

Jolteon

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the two people in the UK to 2 stock Charles in a tournament match. :suess:

****, I'm good...

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
He played vs me at the 1st London tournament, well the 1st one i went to back when i used Tlink, he beat me 2-1 there. but that was quite some time back. I dont think your a bad player Bking, infact i dont think ur a good player, i think ur an excellent player, ecspecially placing that high those 2 ranbats, but dont forget u were well known online and have online experiance, which isnt as good as offline play i know, but honestly online helps u improve your game in general.

And about Kira being best in the UK, its between him and Calzorz, well ti was back when he used MK, but times have changed now, he doesnt use MK and could do bad at this next tournament, which i dont think he will lol. Also if we came down London, we could come to urs, but we would need housing, cuz it takes 5 hours to get there.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
the way i see it, there are so many good players in the uk, no one should be expected to do alot better than a certain person, id say just do your best and have fun :p

on another note my hit list for the next ran bat consist of

Bking, pika vs fox is gonna be gay
calzors, looking forward to ****** ur snake XD
kira, alot has changed since the last time we played..
ixis, Dam that bowser O_O
fuzzy, someone needs to knock you out lol
willz, lol i always see you hyping, im just curious to if your any good

Jolteon

kira's beaten calz before with falco andy no char johns :D

/e but if he's not been playing much in his absence I'll agree that things could easily go Calz's way, rustiness etc.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I know Kira has beaten Calz b4 with Falco TC, but i think his Mk is better than his Falco.

Also my Falco goes even with Calz Snake, ask Cal urself lol, we play almost every week and do so many Falco vs Snake MM's,at the end of the day we end up not gaining or losing any money lol.

Cloudrain dont expect much from Willz lol, just a decent Falcon and thats about it, ohh and maybe some D3 CG's lololol.

And VA Brawl is a game u play once you have moved on in reality, srs.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
I know Kira has beaten Calz b4 with Falco TC, but i think his Mk is better than his Falco.

Also my Falco goes even with Calz Snake, ask Cal urself lol, we play almost every week and do so many Falco vs Snake MM's,at the end of the day we end up not gaining or losing any money lol.

Cloudrain dont expect much from Willz lol, just a decent Falcon and thats about it, ohh and maybe some D3 CG's lololol.

lol ok ill take ur word for it, ill aim to play ur falco instead

imo
fox v falco = win

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
if I come to this next London event and if you 2 are coming, can I ask Trio and Calzorz for a mm in brawl? £1 each best of three Random stages only?

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
quote from trio
And about Kira being best in the UK, its between him and Calzorz, well ti was back when he used MK, but times have changed now, he doesnt use MK and could do bad at this next tournament, which i dont think he will lol. Also if we came down London, we could come to urs, but we would need housing, cuz it takes 5 hours to get there.[/B]

I never said Kira is the best in the UK i said his the best IVE faced. IMO their isnt a best player their are just loads of great players in the uk. I rate ixis, siri as highly as i rate calzorz or kira it doesnt realy matter to me what placement they get in tourneys...... but what tourney placement do represent is players who are very consistant at doing well under pressure.

calzorz has been ****** since his Fox days........i think you should bring your fox back for old times sakes since you pretty much win every uk tourney you should try a new challange :) .

if you win the london ranbat with fox i would consider you as the best player and most skilled because it would be very tough for a fox to win cause of his limitations.

I also need to play MAKO again cause his definatly one of the best players. i wana get grabbed by his Ice climbers :)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Okok i thought u said Kira is the best in the UK i must have missread. And about Ixis and Siri being awsome, i have got to go with you there, for a peach main Siri is one of the best, and same for Ixis, u dont see many Peach's, Bowser that good, cuz there not that good of a character. Tbh i think my Link is at a really good level too, but there are alot more link mains than Peach, Bowser, for example it amkes it harder for me to be noticed as a real good Link player, as we already have like 5 rly good Links in the world.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
All this brawl talk is seriously boring me lol.
Two pages of rubbish in this beautiful thread.

Ohhh ok.
I guess your definition on reality is moving on to things which take less skill and is easier to play for the community.

If thats the case then I want to move into the fantasy world.

Top Bottom