• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

J03

Smash Master
are the vids up from this? if so cans i have a link please.

VA lost in pools? who to and how rofl.

oh it turns out i have a party to go to on the 24th >_> its family so i cant ditch it either. hate to think it but it looks impossible for me to make the 24th =/

IxisNaugus said:
KillerJawz: Great friendlies at the start, i gotta 1v1 your epic Samus. Will be good to get Samus experience.
Thanks man, your Bowser and Mario looked awesome ;o. It's a shame we didn't get to team, we would have done pretty well in those friendlies.

Incase you didn't know aswell, it's 65-35 in Bowser's favour (Samus v Bowser)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nah don’t listen to VA man, there were no pools, and there were no VAs

And the only match recorded was of me vs chrisboi which i posted a couple of pages ago courtesy of Nessy.

Im gonna make sure to bring my camera next time and make sure to record some matches cos melee is being seriously underrepped in the recording department.

And that suckss about the 24th :ohwell:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:
Prof: WTFMAN
I couldnt go due to me doing some dance thing on that day.
Sorry about that, I did actually tell the community that dance would get in the way of my smash.

BUT I HAVE TO MAKE THE NEXT EVENT WITH TAMOO BEATING PEOPLE AND PLACING HIGH!

Nice tamoo, i was struggling to decide if you were a glorified camping scrub or someone with some real potential. sounds like the latter from this performance.

gawd i gotta step it up again >_> thanks tamoo... bloody thanks
loool Yeah he does have potential so I knew you defintely didn't lose to some scrub lol.
The same result would happen if you were to play Last Dragon.

But people like AmcD and Jo3 are coming in October!
WOW, if te=hey really do come they are gonna get ***** though lol.
I hope I get AmcD in my bracket to shut up certain people who REALLY think that he has a chance of beating me lol.

MY INTERNET HAS BEEN GAY which is why I wasn't able to post about the last event but the next one is gonna be the BIG one and only a fool would not be there to miss out how big it is gonna be.
THIS GOES TO NEW AND OLD PEOPLE!
So everyone better start booking and stuff cos the next one is serious business and will practically be a mini UK tournament.

There is gonn abe some serious business with Me and Charles in the Grand Finals and I WILL beat him again like I did at the ranbat before this to show who is the number ONE in the UK

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm actually gonna take a day off work and miss out on £42... These rankings are starting to get scary... Kass, Da$h, Gantz & Last Dragon might just have to make an apperance...

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
does anyone have a pokemon stadium sticker memory card? got a ****load of black ink on it lol, and a tales of symphonia save I think

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
nessy, id be happy to meet up with you at a train station if your really that bad lol
Well I've been looking into it and I really have no clue where to go, I think I could find how to get to the area, then where to go from there confuzzles me. Is there a train station that is in walking distance of the venue?

Thanks anyway but I don't want to be a bother.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Thanks ixis good job on 5th place thats good for a bowser keep aiming higher only a bowser like yourself can go higher ! , and yea i know fuzzy winning brawl haha , brawlers u let me down....

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nessy: Barkingside is the only station walking distance, Im sure you can find someone to go to the venue with on the day, At least our crew is going from there so we could sort out a time and meet up etc.

And lol last dragon, bring it man

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Calzorz, it just goes to show that melee skill>brawl skill

not making a comparison just a statment >_0
clearly not ******* cos fuzzy gets the buisness by most top brawlers , meele doesnt even take more skill there both same diffrent games its the same with every single fighting game depends how much time u put into it , go watch the most technical fox interview (forgot his name) "the only fun thing about brawl is beating brawlers at there own game" he said that in his interview yet cant beat any good brawlers just scrubs so yea he fails , i rember u saying u wil have to beat brawlers at there own game and u sucked u got 2 or 3 stocked by KMAC **** *****

had to be said

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Nah Va, there's no doubles, unless we get singles done seriously quickly
it could be done quickly if its a straight bracket again.... just use tio to set it up soo that matches are assigned to a station, make sure the people who are assigned play it asap then continue the process :D

all we need is someone if not 2 people willing to help out fuzzy with this (i will if you want) and it should be golden.
+ even more tv's = even quicker

also ima bring some vcr tapes like i was planning to do for the last one and any tv's with vcr's i can record matches on there and then rip em off wen im at home you know soo more atches are recorded..... :)

J03

Smash Master
im alreet at brawl mate. just so easy to stir up ****e rofl

i went to last stock both times with Kmac =)

if were getting technical (were not getting technical) i choose to give up my bracket match to tamoo because he enjoys brawl more then i do.

Its ok though Calzorz, your response alone tells me your defensive because you yourself know the truth >_0

------------------------------------

Pro i dont mind you 'bigging' yourself up (needs to be done for compensation i know) but dont overestimate the rest of the medicore london players, its not fair to get their hopes up =/.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Nessy: Barkingside is the only station walking distance, Im sure you can find someone to go to the venue with on the day, At least our crew is going from there so we could sort out a time and meet up etc.

And lol last dragon, bring it man
Oh sweet :D That'd be cool. Now to convince my parents to let me go. My parents are still a bit :urg: about me going. They will never trust me to make my way some where, or always think something will happen to me :/

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im alreet at brawl mate. just so easy to stir up ****e rofl

i went to last stock both times with Kmac =)

if were getting technical (were not getting technical) i choose to give up my bracket match to tamoo because he enjoys brawl more then i do.

Its ok though Calzorz, your response alone tells me your defensive because you yourself know the truth >_0

------------------------------------

Pro i dont mind you 'bigging' yourself up (needs to be done for compensation i know) but dont overestimate the rest of the medicore london players, its not fair to get their hopes up =/.
lol ur alreet at brawl XD?! hell no man i saw kmac 2 stock u and no disrespect to kmac but theres been times where iv taken 40% from him and ended his 3 stocks so get good at the game before u run ur mouth im defensive towards brawl because its the better game :laugh:

PROF FLAME ME FOR THIS

J03

Smash Master
hitting me where it hurts, my brawl skills!

i just dont think i can bare the pain. Next youll bring up the emotional scars from when my uncle crept into my room at night.

at least target something that would be a burn, i lost to tamoo at the same fest in melee, use that.

Ben: Im sure VA will team with you... oh wait

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Calz you nooblet brawl obviously requires 0% skill, brawl tournaments may as well be G&W Judgment battles.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That game was ****ing awful Brad. I only just completed it about 3 months ago though I've owned it for at least 3 years.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Bring in your GBA on Wednesday and we'll play it in Maths cuz I think you can battle with only 1 person owning the game.

My bro found my link cable so lets do this ****.

Brado

Smash Lord
Woah that's gonna be epic. I need to find my old gba if the cable wont work with micro.

On topic - Willz you going to this or the expo?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dunno probs the expo. Depends what date the tourneys on at the expo. If its doubles/items on the Saturday, I'll probably go to this, if it's singles, I'll go to the Expo on the Saturday cuz I know I'll win (****ing Kira gtfo). I wanna win me some monayz.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Just gotta laugh at people saying Brawl is the better game.
Well i also enjoy making other people laugh so im glad to be of service, guess what, Brawl is better than Melee, i bet ur Laughing so hard now, obv i dont understand what makes u laugh when i say that but if it makes u laugh it makes me happy, good doing buisness with ya.

Top Bottom