• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hey did anyone find a scart at the venue? its a weird shape, it has the three coloured holes at the side instead of the top. its mine :(

Tamoo

Smash Master
wtf is eurogamer?

and yea Oct 31st is fine

dont have full results ben but i remember top 8 or so

1) Fuzzy
2) Chrisboi
3) Tamoo
4) Kman
5) Warning
5) Synapse
7) Dave
7) El nino

Fuzzy, you got the tio file at all?

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Great fest once again Fuzz, I'll come back and do shoutouts later but for now i need to moan about my placement.

**** that **** beam swording ***** i could have beaten Siri!! Our matches were so close and then i got h4x0red by items and evil turnips :(!!!!!!!!!!

@ Fuzz: I say either 31st October or just skip the month, don't do it on the 24th it's too awkward.

@ Tamoo: Beat Chrisboi next time, the Jiggernaught doesn't deserve to lose :3

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
A great event yesterday. I really enjoyed.

Shoutouts:

p3: good games man. I really enjoyed the matches that we were having

Paul: It was really good playing you. Also, you done well for your first time.

Cong: i didn't play you but your diddy kong was a beast. Hope to play you next time.

Fuzzy: congrats on winning both. Thanks for the event. I will come down to the next one.

Hoe4u: you got a good olimar/rob. I like your far away games when you was playing with rob.

Tamoo: it was nice to meet you but i didn't face you. Maybe next time.

Those who i haven't mentioned yet, i just wanted to say good games and see u next time.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool at deathgazer being born on halloween, maybe its where he gets his frightening tech skills from. :o

and tamoo to be fair, fuzzy did randomly knee into an exploding block that fell out of nowhere. >.> <3 green greens.

Jolteon

nice one xD

also, what about halloween clashes charles? its not just eurogamer on the 31st lol

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Great fest once again Fuzz, I'll come back and do shoutouts later but for now i need to moan about my placement.

**** that **** beam swording ***** i could have beaten Siri!! Our matches were so close and then i got h4x0red by items and evil turnips :(!!!!!!!!!!

@ Fuzz: I say either 31st October or just skip the month, don't do it on the 24th it's too awkward.

@ Tamoo: Beat Chrisboi next time, the Jiggernaught doesn't deserve to lose :3
lmao i will be sure to watch siri vs ixis it sounds funny xD WHERE DID IXIS AND AURO PLACE and do u like ur new name colour ixis :laugh:

lmao i will be sure to watch siri vs ixis it sounds funny xD WHERE DID IXIS AND AURO PLACE and do u like ur new name colour ixis :laugh:
Ixis = 5th
Auro = 17th

@Fuzzy, No I dont celebrate Halloween, if anything it'll get me away from the little kids throwing eggs at my door <.<...

VA

Smash Hero
I can't go to the next one because it's on halloween and I'm probably going to have a massive party at my house or go to one somewhere. Halloween is my favourite time of year *****es.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
YAY, back from being banned :/ anywho I wanted to comment but I couldn't.

Didn't you say something about the 25th a few pages back? I only say this coz one of my friends work every saturday and can never come to these and the 25th is a sunday.

But out of 24th and 31st I would rather it be the 31st, though it still is not certain if I would be able to go :/

Also, does it have to be a saturday?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Nessy, you have my memory card! It was your wii on that dodgy widescreen TV in the corner, right? Coz mine was in there. It's black and unofficial! I have your grey one with its incomplete data, if you make the next one of these trade back? And if you don't have it, where is it?!? I miss you, memory card :(

Also, I'd vote for 24th as I'd rather do stuff in soton with friends on halloween.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
i wont be attending till end of novemember/december due to gcse module exams

peace out till then, ill be back

rustediron

Smash Lord
Nessy, you have my memory card! It was your wii on that dodgy widescreen TV in the corner, right? Coz mine was in there. It's black and unofficial! I have your grey one with its incomplete data, if you make the next one of these trade back? And if you don't have it, where is it?!? I miss you, memory card :(

Also, I'd vote for 24th as I'd rather do stuff in soton with friends on halloween.
Go look for Cheese as well lol

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice

Not me, you got the wrong person. I didn't bring a wii. And sorry Idk where it is then :/

Jolteon

i'm still wondering where 1 of my mem cards went after that fest i held with loads of people >_>

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
Nice tourney fuzzy thanks for hosting that cause it helped me get rid of my pikachu rustyness :).

Ive been to an offline tourney 2 times and both times i lost to the same player. Fuzzy! I hate his rob! Seri's peach is too good. All the good matches from the tournement will be on my youtube page as part of the dark allience stories. This includes fuzzy vs seri.

Cloudrains fox was very good

Seri- best peach i have faced

Ixis bower is broken i dont no how i won

Fuzzyness ... next time i come and you pick rob.. il go dk ! ( i have noticed that my pikachu struggles against characters with high priority as i lost to seri's peach and fuzzys rob so its something i must improve on....but i lost fair and square im not johning.)

Jmiller.. he is stil one of the best players in the uk. Ixis tricked him during that set lol

So yea ggs to all the people i faced.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lool whats with Fuzzy beating every1, he doesnt even play Brawl and still he's beating u all at ur own game. Yeah his ROB is good and all (cant beat my Falco), but us Brawl players should be showing him that Melee players cant just pick Brawl straight up from playing melee, u guys a gonna have to beat him at Melee now, u disgust me looool, jks, well done Charles though, i thought Bking and Siri would have been able to beat you. Seems like im gonna have to come down London next event with Calz, we will deliver buisness, lolcocky.

rustediron

Smash Lord
I dont know why but the post two posts above mine got to me,

If you're gonna say siri's name like 10 times, spell it right lol!
LOL I was just thinking that... and I don't even know who this Siri guy is!
Except that he lost to HSAM at melee :p

Top Bottom