• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

This tourny was so awesome. I stayed till the end and played ALOT of people, also got a nice placement aswell xD (7th), so yeah, definatly coming to the next one.

Unlucky on not getting top 4 Ixis xD

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Ahh what a day. Out of the 3 tourney's i've been to so far, this was my favourite one. I had some sick matches and ive improved so i was able to compete quite well with the majority of players.

Cant wait until next month man!

I wanna do shoutouts but i don't know the names of most the people i played >_>

Thanks Fuzz for hosting and grats on winning.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
... Willz if you advertise that same **** thing in this thread one more time I'm gonna ban you for a week

you keep posting it every ****ing 30 mins and it's annoying

Shoutouts:

Siddy: Seriously awesome Falco, how on earth you didn't make top 5 I'll never understand, either way, it's a shame we never got to 1v1, must do it next time.

Siri: Now that I've seen your Peach **** first hand, im inspired to play her seriously. Thanks for the compliments on my Peach xD, our matches were hilarious.

Nathan: Nice Kirby, really like the use of bairs

Ixis: Awesome FFAs xD, my spamus spammed the **** out of everyone, even my own teammates, I seriously lol'd at your commentary on Fuzzy v Siri.

Auroreon: It's a real shame we didn't get to play 1v1, would have been awesome, either way your a real cool guy, hope you come to the next one.

Warning: We needed to play some 1v1s, I didn't get my revenge </3.

Tamoo [Melee]: I saw your Jiggs in action even more this time, SERIOUSLY INSANE. Grats on 3rd man.

Rustediron [Melee]: Your Falcon is just to awesome for words.

Cong: Your insane dude O_O, that Diddy of yours is a monster. We need a rematch.

Minh: Oh my god your ICs were fantastic, sorry I had to be so cheap xD.

Harlex: Awesome martha, sorry I had to be cheap to get the win.

Jimmy: Your Falcon is on some serious ****. Honestly it was a monster, really enjoyed our matches.

Jihad: With some more experience, you'll definatly enjoy these monthlies alot more, your Snake has got the general points down, just work on your tilts some more.

Fuzzy you scared the **** out of me with you on the mic, honestly it was all quiet then theres a random Goku impression, seriously awesome xD.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Fuzz: Gratz winning, Falcon is **** lmfao. Nice 4stock on chrisboi! :D:D:D:D:D
Also random impressions on the MIC with Gary were too good LOL!

Prof: WTFMAN

j3ly: Good games, <3 your mario and roy.

Dacacia: We got a few games, some good marth dittos... f*cking dtilt, lol!

TC: 4 WAY FALCON FTW!

Kman: WHY ARE YOUR BROS SO GOOD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dash: Good games again, nice to see the falco back :)
And apparently Corneria is banned - check the first post :S

Nessy: Meleeeeee! Fox is cool, though I think you should use his wavedash and his shine a bit more... maybe even in conjunction as well ;)

Warning: **** that falcon lol, arrrrrrrrgh!
Play falcon in Brawl as well!

There were a few other people I played who's names I didn't catch, good games you guys as well :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm tournament was ****

Nessy: you got some of the matches on youtube? Whats your youtube channel? or can you even answer seeing as you got banned lol!

Edit: nvm, found it myself, upload them quick lol

Will do shoutouts when I get back to Oxford, but yeah, thx again for a great tournament charles, and I know ur advice is 100% true, tbh im still a noob lol, im still learning the ropes, Ill iron out some of my mistakes with experience I hope.

Also, why was Green greens soooo GAY to me lol! My deaths were two exploding apples, one exploding brick, and one bull**** apple combo lol!

And Id like to add that I took two games off both chrisboi and fuzzyness when I lost to them, **** :)

J03

Smash Master
Nice tamoo, i was struggling to decide if you were a glorified camping scrub or someone with some real potential. sounds like the latter from this performance.

gawd i gotta step it up again >_> thanks tamoo... bloody thanks

Also to everyone.

STOP APOLOGISING FOR BEING CHEAP TO WIN. playing cheap is down to opinion and you need to get gimped lots to improve anyways. In alot of ways everything is cheap so just be mega cheap and get around it lol

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
pissed i missed this one! coming next regardless of how many of my crew are willing to go :)

also someone let me know when the tio file is up again so i can put it up on AIB :)

good **** tamoo on 3rd man.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Fuzzy won about £22 in melee, no idea about brawl.

And lol Joe, Im still a camping scrub, but i got the potential too hehe

Also, big grats to Dave for placing 7th with falcon lool, and watching Warning vs Elnino's second match was sick btw, Warning was on fire

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Is the 31st October ok with everyone? its the last day of the month (but it also clashes with eurogamer) otherwise I'd have to do the week before and Gary wont be there to help

Me and Gary are going to EuroGamer on the 30th October only

Is the 31st October ok with everyone? its the last day of the month (but it also clashes with eurogamer) otherwise I'd have to do the week before and Gary wont be there to help

;.; Im seriously not sure if I can make that, I was planning for EuroGamer aswell, actually made plans with other smashers to go, I suppose I could cancel for this tourny ;.;

@Trio3, I'll be sure to make myself known, just look for the guy who has a classic controller.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace

Lol its my birthday on that day. but yer Im up for some smash on that day.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hmm tournament was ****

Nessy: you got some of the matches on youtube? Whats your youtube channel? or can you even answer seeing as you got banned lol!

Edit: nvm, found it myself, upload them quick lol

Will do shoutouts when I get back to Oxford, but yeah, thx again for a great tournament charles, and I know ur advice is 100% true, tbh im still a noob lol, im still learning the ropes, Ill iron out some of my mistakes with experience I hope.

Also, why was Green greens soooo GAY to me lol! My deaths were two exploding apples, one exploding brick, and one bull**** apple combo lol!

And Id like to add that I took two games off both chrisboi and fuzzyness when I lost to them, **** :)
to answer your question - because green greens was a legal stage.

anyone have the full results?

Top Bottom