• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
charles, you know no matter what decision prof makes he's going to let down either group of people.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
charles, you know no matter what decision prof makes he's going to let down either group of people.
Yeah this is true, someone understands :).
Unless we have a early session which ends like at 1-2ish which has happened before and then I left quickly for the event.

But it seems unlikely.

meh, doesn't matter. I've always been a let down
Yeah I know, it's because you play doc.

Almas

Smash Lord
Sup dudes. I'm in London for the next couple of days. If anyone wants to kill some time with me, I'd love to if I'm free. Will need to borrow a controller though. My number is 07719399060. <3<3<3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Seriously don't not go just because I am going.

You will have fun if i'm not there and plus it isn't guaranteed i'm not going anyway lol.

What about Swizzy and them lot, are they still going?

Ill be coming back for another try, HOPEFULLY placing better then last, looks like i'll have to bring MK in a bit sooner then I wanted ;.;

rustediron

Smash Lord
looooool!

I however am going to let the falcon crew down, shame on you all for stealing cheez's spotlight,
but i should def be making this, we going the usual way i take it hugo?
F*ck you straight b*stard! We knew you would bring up some bull**** excuse and chicken out, lol.
And we may as well go to barkingside rather than Gants hill this time =/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My dance is at 4pm this saturday so yeah I don't think I will be making this event.

I got quite alot of dance to go to, this thursday, then saturday, then next week tuesday, thursday and saturday.

Sorry anyway.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Me and Calz wont be attending this time either, we got no moneyz, i will probz attend the one next month, im sure Calz will come with me too.

Almas

Smash Lord
Anyone got contact details for Fuzzy? PM me them or something, or text me (my number is a couple of pages back).

I'm staying with my girlfriend at her uni accomodation, and I'm locked out of her flat while she's out. I left to meet a friend, and he isn't responding to texts/calls. Sooo boooreeeed. Someone give me an address and I'll come play some games with you ;p. Melee ofc.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Calum's being iffy over whether he'll come or not, so it looks like it might just be me repping southampton =@.@= I'll still do my best to keep the gays out of the finals :p

Retroking2000

Smash Master
hey rustediron how good are you at BB
i need someone to teach me how to play it/ just to play with

+
@ Fuzzyness/ anyone
im free on thursday just to let you know or anyone that wants to play me

my estimate on the placing

1.chrisboi
2.Va
3.Frostbyte
4.Fuzzyness
5.Tamoo

rustediron

Smash Lord

+
@ Fuzzyness/ anyone

1.chrisboi
2.Va
3.Frostbyte
4.Fuzzyness
5.Tamoo
loooool, I was playing the game in Japan a bit because we found a 50 yen (about 35p) per go machine, but not played it at all since then :(

As Tamoo says, I'm pretty crap, but I'd be happy to just play with you :D
Maining Noel and Jin atm.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

+
@ Fuzzyness/ anyone

1.chrisboi
2.Va
3.Frostbyte
4.Fuzzyness
5.Tamoo
That's a dumb estimate.

The fact is it will be

1. Fuzzyness
2. Frostbyte
3. Chrisboi
4. VA
5. Tamoo

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Theres a lot of interest for my fest at the moment, Calzorz, Trio, Auro and Ixis have already confirmed if that makes a difference to anyones choice.

BloodBowler should be there to make the melee competition stronger, he really could be one of the best players in the UK.

Fuzzy you anymore interested, the confirmed list is already looking good with another 2 weeks+ until the fest.

(=

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Theres a lot of interest for my fest at the moment, Calzorz, Trio, Auro and Ixis have already confirmed if that makes a difference to anyones choice.

BloodBowler should be there to make the melee competition stronger, he really could be one of the best players in the UK.

Fuzzy you anymore interested, the confirmed list is already looking good with another 2 weeks+ until the fest.

(=
Doubt BloodBowler can be one of the best in the UK. I mean he might **** you lot down there but he will not **** anyone down here.

He will lose to our up and coming players.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Alex (Tails chao) - Put my foot down your throat 'til your ****'s in my shoe! says (20:56):
*did you really just say bb could be one of the top in the uk? lol
*or was that someone else?
Willzeh says (20:56):
*no brado said that
Willzeh says (20:57):
*its cuz he won our tourney and when brado calzum and yeniths went round his about 2months ago they all got ***** by him

EastMidlands

Smash Cadet
Well i guess I shouldn't judge from a couple of occasions and my lack of knowledge..but you guys havent played him in a long while, if he was more active he possibly could be good competition for you guys.

Sorry for being stupid.

Top Bottom