• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well i guess I shouldn't judge from a couple of occasions and my lack of knowledge..but you guys havent played him in a long while, if he was more active he possibly could be good competition for you guys.

Sorry for being stupid.
It's obvious he can't be the best in the UK.

Reasons why you ask?

He weren't even one of the best when he was in the scene and then he went away for awhile and everyone got better and then he came back and is playing with people who he is better then so he ain't exactly gonna improve.....to a higher status then he was before, if anyfin he has dropped lower.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
BB is a a good player. Not Top 10 in the UK, top 20 easily maybe Top 15 (lol). I can name 10 players who are better than him though.

BB is our best Melee player so we have to meatride him guys okay STFU.

Brado

Smash Lord
I don't meatride no-one lool.

I need a lot more knowledge of the UK melee scene, so it'd be cool if someone really good could come down to the fest, at the moment the competition isn't looking too strong for melee. I wanna be good at melee ):

Brado

Smash Lord
Ooooo is this interest in my fest ? =)

It'll be great if you come dudes, it'll be great to meet anyone new and see some great melee play.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If ur going Prof im not gonna Enter Melee cuz i know you like winning tournaments, DW just give half the POT that should been fine srsly.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
prof, u suck, crappy news man,
is chrisboi coming? Maybe frostbyte or Last Dragon?
Someone needs to come and stop Dave's Gays getting into the final lol
ok, im coming........done.

1. Fuzzyness
2. Frostbyte
3. Chrisboi
4. VA
5. JJlinyard

Tamoo - we need to get some games in, i need to practise my jiggz ****** skills, i basically pissed jjfox of soo much that he just doesnt ever play jiggz against me and seriously ****ing hate em, yet love em.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Is VA even coming? If not, maybe fuzzy, chrisboi, tamoo????
lol, me winning money at tournements is laughable.
Im feeling if I can beat Jo3, the only foxes ill really have trouble with is fuzz and prof, although i kinda got used to fuzz's camping after a couple of hours, so we shall see JJL

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Is VA even coming? If not, maybe fuzzy, chrisboi, tamoo????
lol, me winning money at tournements is laughable.
Im feeling if I can beat Jo3, the only foxes ill really have trouble with is fuzz and prof, although i kinda got used to fuzz's camping after a couple of hours, so we shall see JJL
imo go for 3rd if you can mate, bring your a game out and you'd be in with a shot

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol yeah I noticed new user titles when prof got "smash hero", though i thought it was just for higher post-counts.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Neither did I lol.

I was confused why TC called me a Smash Hero on smashboards until I just read your post lol.

Reality Check - Tamoo is only getting 3rd if there is some problem with the attendance of the top players, otherwise it's normal as always....

J03

Smash Master
i cant be arsed johning tamoo but youll have to beat me once more in a set before i consider you better then me, your not the first camper out there and im sure you wont be the last.

i always get annoyed after an event because i cant play well under pressure so playing smash at all seems mega pointless. Gonna take a break for a while, see what lifes up to and try to rediscover smash at some point and maybe even have fun playing it.

i figured out to have fun and play well i cant play for days like i used too. As such i wont be offering housing again =/ ill just show up kick *** then go home lol.

still considering coming down for next months ranbat, depends on certain things.

PS. surely the more posts we make the worse our actual social lifes are so we should get worse names the more we post. Personally with 2.6k posts i should be smash uber geek.

PPS. im thinking of changing my email address and ill also change my smash account with it

Tamoo

Smash Master
nah im not saying im better than you joe man, Im just saying if i can beat you, even if there's a small chance, I reckon I'll also have a chance against VA

Prof: Thats why i said its laughable lol :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i cant be arsed johning tamoo but youll have to beat me once more in a set before i consider you better then me, your not the first camper out there and im sure you wont be the last.

i always get annoyed after an event because i cant play well under pressure so playing smash at all seems mega pointless. Gonna take a break for a while, see what lifes up to and try to rediscover smash at some point and maybe even have fun playing it.

i figured out to have fun and play well i cant play for days like i used too. As such i wont be offering housing again =/ ill just show up kick *** then go home lol.

still considering coming down for next months ranbat, depends on certain things.

PS. surely the more posts we make the worse our actual social lifes are so we should get worse names the more we post. Personally with 2.6k posts i should be smash uber geek.

PPS. im thinking of changing my email address and ill also change my smash account with it
NO johns. Tamoo is clearly better then you.

Dunno why you need to take a break, from what I heard you haven't even played smash alot lately.

I prob have one of the most active socual lifes on here with alwalys doing dance stuff and going out so the post count thing defintely aint true lol.
Plus I am amazing, my post count is just high from insulting people lol.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Kira! = **** on melee and on brawl

please chumps im so wavey!!

p.s yoh peter we need to play some games in melee again wherever you are. i wanna put you in my smashnote shouldnt be too hard though

oh yeah and prof me and you da rematch, i wanna see how good i am, well when i can actually make an event :(

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kira how is you man, glad to hear ur still ****** on Brawl, and even Melee, cant wait to meet you next time man, and also play you.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Kira how is you man, glad to hear ur still ****** on Brawl, and even Melee, cant wait to meet you next time man, and also play you.
same to you man, ive been playing melee and brawl alot, getting mad good, NO MORE TIME FOR LOSERS IN LONDON

were's my n***** calzorz?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
He's at college atm, think he should be back about 5pm, maybe earlier dunno. can you get on MSN Kira?

VA

Smash Hero
I'm not going, if I come to London I want to have fox dittos with a good fox...i.e prof.

Plus lol at predictions. London is funny.

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm well that sucks

fuzzy has a good fox :) go for that lol

Also ppl dont underestimate Dave, he's still around and I reckon he could maybe do well if he goes spammy falcon hehe

Almas

Smash Lord
Na, I'm out of London now. Will probably be going shopping to get my final university supplies sur le weekend.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah im back, dont worry charles i still owe you some money i havent forgotten

and dont hurt your brain, being wavey is strictly for ma n*****s, you wouldnt understand
looooool I've missed you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm not going, if I come to London I want to have fox dittos with a good fox...i.e prof.

Plus lol at predictions. London is funny.
London is realistic lol.
Seriously though you shouldn't just not go cos I am not going, you still have Charles and ALL of the other good londoners to play with a good pot iswell.

hmm well that sucks

fuzzy has a good fox :) go for that lol

Also ppl dont underestimate Dave, he's still around and I reckon he could maybe do well if he goes spammy falcon hehe
If he plays CF against me I will destroy it lol.

lol VA only going to London to play Mr pro.
loool I know, I dont think he should do that.

Top Bottom