• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol Once again Ben is being a silly human.

Just because some of us don't like brawl doesn't mean we can't put up a valid reason to argue against the point as if you read it we CLEARLY made points which were didn't include any uneeded brawl hatred and were correct with backing up our points.
But obviously you gave up at the sight of reading it cos a part of you (the stubborn part) is not able to admit you were wrong and we are right. Even brawlers agree with our statements, you prob would have if someone said it to you earlier but now you have already made your point you want to stick by it lool.

I think your WEAKNESS in melee blinds you from the truth, maybe if you were as strong as us in MELEE you would understand but you aren't and apparently never will be.

Ben you are just a whiny baby, and sorry but you're a prick who is wrong in the majortiy of his statements, I am just happy I am the type of prick who is always right lol. Maybe you can advance to my level soon.
I have plenty of points and you aren't right. I just said I can't be bothered :) it saves us both time lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
stop with these kind of comments! they are just pointless and negative. boards just becomes clogged with useless crap...I don't see the point :(
It don't clog up the boards and it's not useless. Infact it's the most useful thing around here. This thread has been EXTREMELY dead until a debate was brought into it.
You will be back to your insulting stage soon, right now you are in your 'good boy' stage when you try to make everything alright and solve every problem but soon you will be the person causing them....the usual VA cycle lol.

I have plenty of points and you aren't right. I just said I can't be bothered :) it saves us both time lol.
You have none and that is pretty obvious and you realized that all of your potential responses have been beaten by comments already said.
You are so predictable, silly and not able to take in anything, similar to your smash gameplay and mindset.....coincedence or not:confused:???:confused:???:confused:???

loool too good

why no motivation to come :confused: what bout our money match ;)

and I got 3 other ppl from the crew to come so its gonna be a good tournout from our crew for once.
loool I might be coming, i'm gonna ring a few people and see what's happening lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm, the melee turnout to this is looking pretty weak, I hope the melee players who do come bring setups cos as it is, there's not gonna be enough setups for tvs again :s

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Hey people i just joined here:laugh:

Blazin told me about this tourney, i thought i'd give it a go (I'm not a smash player i play kart) but i love smash and ive been training on melee since i heard about this.

Im coming from the victoria area in central London so its quite a long way, i just hope i can find it. >_>

Is there gonna be some others at Gants hill that i could make my way there with?

Thanks in advance.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Me and Ixis are pissed that we can't make this one, hopefully it will be the last one we miss. Haven't got the money, need it for TSL.
By the sound of it, a lot of others aren't gonna be going as well.
Have fun, I'll see you all on the 29th.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
I got lucky dad gave me sum money since I'm off 2 visit my uni 4 3 days on Monday so I shld b able 2 atten the 29 as well taking he £15 out of my bank n putting it sum where safe. Looks like things r looking up 4 me =] c u guys l8r
I dnt hve 2 leave till 1210 coz I live that close ppl btw got 2 setups n the capture card also fuzz I might by an extra spliter coz I'm not 2 bothered about sound if u come on the boards n c this send me a txt or anythin if u wnt 1 or a few. U can pay me the difference at the tournament or let me in 4 free lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm not coming to this one cos I just can't be bothered to be honest lol.
I feel a lack of motivation to come to this one since the big one is on the 29th anyway so I will be coming to that one instead.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hmmm might play brawl instead of melee at the next one of these as it's so much better
Yeah I agree with your desicion, your melee mindset is pretty weak and doesn't suit the game which is why your progression has been so ridiculously slow, brawl is obviously your game cos you will have to think less.

wow this tourney looks like its going to be dead :confused:
I agree, but in contrast the next one is gonna be mega live.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah I agree with your desicion, your melee mindset is pretty weak and doesn't suit the game which is why your progression has been so ridiculously slow, brawl is obviously your game cos you will have to think less.

I agree, but in contrast the next one is gonna be mega live.
and you wonder why I call you a prick :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wonder why you think you are not a prick, that's all I wonder really...you insulted melee which gives me the legal right and obligation to insult you as much as I want, you should just be grateful I didn't take advantage of this law and went easy on you.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol i now see why ur posts is so high prof xD , yo prof if i place high at TSL brawl il pick up meele so u can give me some tips if u want on 29th XD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have been insulting people since the beggining I came on this website which is why my post count is so high and earned the reputation I currently have lol.
But Bullet Bill has behaved like a ***** before I was here and has managed (somehow) to sustain his reputation. Isn't that right old Benny Boy.

Tbh my insulting and trashtalks has kept many threads alive lol.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
no matter how much we all deny it, we need prof to keep the online uk community alive..without people like prof for london and willz for em, what would we be?

fking boring thats what, i rest my case.

idk wt i sed

Top Bottom