• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was thinking earlier about banning MK for my tourney next week. The results will be interesting if I do.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
You make a Brawl combo vid with falcon of combos against CPUs and then say 'brawl sucks' at the end. Thats an impressive amount of fail
Hey it took me about 1 hour or so to make this. If you're going to criticise it don't be so harsh. :crying:

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
anyone who plays ssbb just know im up for a MM so if you see me and want to mm just say

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
anyone who plays ssbb just know im up for a MM so if you see me and want to mm just say
you prolly didnt hear this cuz he deleted you, but kira said he cant afford for any mm's due to his unfortunate circumstances but he's willing to put some clothes on the line. true mk soldier brings a tier to my eye

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Way 2 much **** 2day fuzz thanks 4 letting me come over TC y did u quit those matches n damu n ur pause tatics lol hopefully I shld do well on Saturday just need 2 b smart about how I play coz when the combos started rolling out lol n y was there so much young link man lol 2 much spam

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
Im bringing two cameras to make a UK smash scene documentary.

Not for melee, just brawl, unless some melee players are intrested. so if you want to be interviewed add my msn strength@hotmail.co.uk.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Wldnt it b more or a London rather than the entire UK. Plus if it's brawl only barely any1 will watch it (I hope by sayin this the reverse will happen it it's watched by bare coz it's funny)

Do a melée n brawl 1 that way no1 complains at u l8r lol 4 being bias

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
me and the HSAM members coming will probably be at the station the same time as last time, so if your there again see you there man

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:laugh: I'm chilled mate just saying it was fail which it is. And I'm not BB, BB is bloodbowler
Yes you got DEFEATED by BB and lost the rights to that name when you played him and you are around the same level as you were back then now.

And the combo vide was just a joke, but you don't know how to take them, I leave for a day and your still back to your complaining about every little situation, learn 2 accept humour into your life please lol.

Im bringing two cameras to make a UK smash scene documentary.

Not for melee, just brawl, unless some melee players are intrested. so if you want to be interviewed add my msn strength@hotmail.co.uk.
I will do the interview but I will be talking about melee and insulting brawl in it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof what did you think of my combo vid?
Was amazing stuff. I think there should be a part two.
What inspired you to create the Willz Combo???

I was going to come to this. Now I can't. Shame :(

I'll be getting drunk instead at least!
Last Dragon wasn't there too destroy you anyway so there isn't much point in coming since he will beat you, come to the one on the 29th and he will be and let's see if you can place above 5th if all the best londoners show up lol.

Still wanna do that £10 MM?

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
okay prof you can insult brawl, that way itll add humour too it i guess

'this is prof, he's been playing brawl for 2 and a half years'

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yes you got DEFEATED by BB and lost the rights to that name when you played him and you are around the same level as you were back then now.

And the combo vide was just a joke, but you don't know how to take them, I leave for a day and your still back to your complaining about every little situation, learn 2 accept humour into your life please lol.

I will do the interview but I will be talking about melee and insulting brawl in it.
lol pro I knew it was a joke I'm just saying it's fail cos it's not rly that funny and pretty pointless. I'm not losing sleep over it :laugh:

VA

Smash Hero
I'm not going to acknowledge your trashtalk since it's down right rude and pointless. It's only there to try and dampen my spirits cos you're scared of what I can do.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
Nah, i dont think he's scared, i just think he find your reactions funny, cause i sure do.

lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol pro I knew it was a joke I'm just saying it's fail cos it's not rly that funny and pretty pointless. I'm not losing sleep over it :laugh:
Of course your not gonna lose any sleep its smashboards lol.
But still you are known for not being able to take ANY joke so I am telling you to OVERALL lighten up.

I'm not going to acknowledge your trashtalk since it's down right rude and pointless. It's only there to try and dampen my spirits cos you're scared of what I can do.
It's not rude, I think Last Dragon will beat you lol.
Don't go fox against him, it will be absolute **** for you, he will break you down and make you play like you did against Bullet Bill (lol losing to him in a fox ditto)
Why would I be scared of what you can do....WHAT CAN YOU DO!?!?!:confused:I will **** you with ease tbh so I think I am scared of the **** I can supply to you really.
To me you have proven nothing and so do the other Londoners think this lol, come here and prove this APPARENT skill, you will get ***** but I will love to see your attempt to try in London.

gm jack

Smash Lord
loool.
TC s a fag for keeping that in his sig but I will rip brawl apart in my interview and show people how little skill it takes in comparison to melee.
How come you don't just play it to rack up the tournament wins then? It's **** near impossible to combo brawl. Melee has way too much hitstun.

(/sarcasm)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Cos i'm not gonna play a game I find boring and learn about the matchups and the advanced techniques for money even though I would **** people at it if I was to contribute my time to it lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Dude just play like Falcon at tournaments. I'm gonna do that soon as I cba with Falco, MK, D3 etc. cuz it's getting boring and I don't train much/at all at Brawl anymore.

VA

Smash Hero
Of course your not gonna lose any sleep its smashboards lol.
But still you are known for not being able to take ANY joke so I am telling you to OVERALL lighten up.

It's not rude, I think Last Dragon will beat you lol.
Don't go fox against him, it will be absolute **** for you, he will break you down and make you play like you did against Bullet Bill (lol losing to him in a fox ditto)
Why would I be scared of what you can do....WHAT CAN YOU DO!?!?!:confused:I will **** you with ease tbh so I think I am scared of the **** I can supply to you really.
To me you have proven nothing and so do the other Londoners think this lol, come here and prove this APPARENT skill, you will get ***** but I will love to see your attempt to try in London.
All I'm saying is I don't see why you care so much about beating me if I'm so bad.

Top Bottom