• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I only said i dont think im gonna make it and look what this turns into. Blaze u were banned for a reason, no-one wants u back.

Edit: Lol Mako, i dont use Tlink anymore, Link and the way now son, ohh and Falco and Marth. Tlink is too boring.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Blaze i didnt say anything why r u making things up, ur just trying to bring hate onto the thread again, and Mako is trying to wind me up but failing miserably.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
it would be really impressive if you can actually do something with link by himself, i don't think you will be able to though unless your falco and marth are ****

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ok i got Dave (clockmire) to come to this so if anyone wants a doubles money match, take us on, we'll take on any team as long as its not prof/fuzzy lol

Also, I think Cheez coming i think and possibly JPM so this is gonna be our biggest crew turnout since our first tournament lol

JJL: Are many of you're crew coming to this? If so, do u just wanna have our crew match at this monthly?
And also, I wanna doubles match vs u and jjfox, doesnt have to be for money unless u wanna

And JJfox for commentary this tournament lool

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Dave Gays vs Professor Pro again lol.
No money, for the banter this time loool?

Only 6 more posts Tamoo for that 1,000....DOOOO ITTTTT, PUSHHH YOURSELFFFF, GOOOOOO HARDERRRRR!!!!

p.s. Last Dragon said he wants to destroy you this event for thinking that you could have beat him last tounament loool.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
looool

I knew you had it in you all along, the faithful come out on top in the end.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Yeah they do.

He insutled me recently, well technically he didn't insult but he was late with his weekly payment and when he did pay it he was £2.50 short, where is his respect?
So me beating him is my way of punishing him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Already did, he even paied for all the food I had on that day. That's why he went bed early from all the running about he did for me at SHS cos I wore him out, I was gonna get him up but he had been a good boy that day so I let him rest lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dave Gays vs Professor Pro again lol.
No money, for the banter this time loool?

Only 6 more posts Tamoo for that 1,000....DOOOO ITTTTT, PUSHHH YOURSELFFFF, GOOOOOO HARDERRRRR!!!!

p.s. Last Dragon said he wants to destroy you this event for thinking that you could have beat him last tounament loool.
Go for it, should be fun

Im gonna make my 1000th post on the 1 year anniversary of me joining smashboards :laugh: probs shoutouts for the monthly :)
Aah, screw that, just found out my join date was 30th of august, im not waiting for that dammit

And i def want another match with him man, i really enjoyed our last set, and he knows i could've won that lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool He was just saying that he is gonna **** you for thinking it's close in his funny voice.
And said something about 'He doesn't know who I am' lool.
Will be fun to see the set again anyway lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Already did, he even paied for all the food I had on that day. That's why he went bed early from all the running about he did for me at SHS cos I wore him out, I was gonna get him up but he had been a good boy that day so I let him rest lol.
Oh, so this is why you took longer in McDonalds... :confused:

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Ok i got Dave (clockmire) to come to this so if anyone wants a doubles money match, take us on, we'll take on any team as long as its not prof/fuzzy lol

Also, I think Cheez coming i think and possibly JPM so this is gonna be our biggest crew turnout since our first tournament lol

JJL: Are many of you're crew coming to this? If so, do u just wanna have our crew match at this monthly?
And also, I wanna doubles match vs u and jjfox, doesnt have to be for money unless u wanna

And JJfox for commentary this tournament lool
ermmm i dunno if JJFox will be up for doubles with money but sure we will play you no doubt :p

i dunno how many HSAM members are coming it will deffinatley be at least 3, when i know you will know....

JJFOX FOR COMMENTARY!!!!!!!

anyone doing a smashfest before this let me know cos we would love to come and play diff people for practise

Top Bottom