• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
I actually choked in that set cos of the hype. It was easy to see. Lets do it again a couple more times just to be sure. Watch me jab > dash through your shield > pivot knee you to death.

X1-12

Smash Champion
SMASHFEST 9th/10th OCT

Wokingham, near Reading

4-5 Setups
Possible recording
New, overseas talent
Some Housing!
£2.50 PIZZA

Dave?
Jolteon?
Prof?
Yeniths?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will see X1-12 but that sounds great, got my last lecture on Thurs then I can see how my deadlines are looking :D.

Tamao get my text? Can't seem to get a hold of you lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
george: sorry man, signal in my house is horrible, and i'm afraid im busy this week, will def come up to worcester some other time though

tristan: haha dave sure is hard to get hold of, will text him tomorrow when i get signal by leaving the house :(

Tamoo

Smash Master
Pokemon Badges!

This guy in the pokemon centre is thinking of making sets of the kanto badges which would make them an incredibly rare limited edition kinda thing, had a look on the internet and only one other person has sold them before and they were shoddy in condition compared to ones he made in the past (pic in the link below). The sets would cost anywhere from 20-30 pounds depending on how many people declare interest in it, the more the cheaper obv. I thought it was pretty cool so thought id advertise it here for him. link below

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287574

rustediron

Smash Lord
Dave is busy for the same reason as me lol

Pokemon Badges!

This guy in the pokemon centre is thinking of making sets of the kanto badges which would make them an incredibly rare limited edition kinda thing, had a look on the internet and only one other person has sold them before and they were shoddy in condition compared to ones he made in the past (pic in the link below). The sets would cost anywhere from 20-30 pounds depending on how many people declare interest in it, the more the cheaper obv. I thought it was pretty cool so thought id advertise it here for him. link below

lol you waste

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Pokemon Badges!

oh glyph, already taken a gander at them

Deathgazer

Smash Ace

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Pokemon Badges!

**** im tempted but im not sure if iw ant em bad enough... :/

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ONLY FU*KING MELEE.....NO brawl has been at the GT series and it will never be.

Find somethingelse to do with your time brawlers and if you're a cool guy that wouldn't consist of you playing brawl and me calling you a brawler to begin with.
if you got to GT2 ontime you'd have noticed that was a brawl and melee tourney

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I would actually like to have a CF ditto with you, you would get wrecked but it would be fun dishing out the wreckish as I am officially the 2nd best falcon in the UK

Do you have to make your trolling so blatant though lol :confused: That's the boring trolling which earns you nothing..

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i'm not trolling, i'm just layin down the truth.

and my trolling is barely ever blatent. even you've fallen for it many times, so stfu with that ****.

smakis

Smash Ace
27th of november is fairly cheap, count me in (if im off work that weekend of course, if im not i sure as hell will make it so ololol)

also hilarious that the oh so cocky prof admits he is not the best at something, so sad seeing him degrade himself like that. I guess he will forever be stuck in obscurity.

Fuzzy stopped disappointing me this monthly, you on the other hand prof...

I am disappoint.

Top Bottom