• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Not for a while. Look into traveling for Smash GT4, it's the next national tournament in the UK, and it's held in the exact same venue we use for the monthlies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
i just want to say a few things. havent posted in a while.
1. last dragon can moonwalk now so he's gonna be ****.
2.IM ****
3. MY CREW IS THE BEST WITH PROF OR WITHOUT.
4. tesco crew is crap. im willing to place my own money on the fact that we can **** them
5. im gonna eff bullet bill. oh no wait i already did that.

ps. this is what happens when im left alone and last dragon is not here to stop me from doing silly things.

****ING SCRUBS!!!!
just like I eff you every other time :p

Alex- liking the banner

j3ly

Smash Champion
i'd like to point out that no member of ooc has ever taken a game off me in tournament, save said pony.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
i just want to say a few things. havent posted in a while.
1. last dragon can moonwalk now so he's gonna be ****.
2.IM ****
3. MY CREW IS THE BEST WITH PROF OR WITHOUT.
4. tesco crew is crap. im willing to place my own money on the fact that we can **** them
5. im gonna eff bullet bill. oh no wait i already did that.

ps. this is what happens when im left alone and last dragon is not here to stop me from doing silly things.

****ING SCRUBS!!!!
That was silly indeed

j3ly

Smash Champion
maybe i should MM all of OOC with their own chars. thats £10, -£2, £8 into my pocket
'OMDZZZZZ MARIO IS MY WORST MATCHUP'
60% of your crew states this. go play willz's mario then

ps adrian falco is the only char i've played since the monthly... falco nd doc

gnna go all falcon + falco at the next event, unless i get somebody hard.. which is limited to J03 + swizzy. maybe a bit of doc. foac it, ill just play counters all tournament

pps VA would you like another mario MM?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
maybe i should MM all of OOC with their own chars. thats £10, -£2, £8 into my pocket
'OMDZZZZZ MARIO IS MY WORST MATCHUP'
60% of your crew states this. go play willz's mario then

ps adrian falco is the only char i've played since the monthly... falco nd doc

gnna go all falcon + falco at the next event, unless i get somebody hard.. which is limited to J03 + swizzy. maybe a bit of doc. foac it, ill just play counters all tournament

pps VA would you like another mario MM?
your secondaries are garbage j3ly, also wanna get a doc ditto

OOC is a one trick pony. And that one trick is Prof. Without prof you are just a bunch of overexitable cockney dreamers
your only as good as you was when you started playing in 2006, there are no signs of improvement for you, you may aswell quit smash, also Gantz effed you last time, stop bringing up 5 monthlies ago the last is what counts... and you lost

i'd like to point out that no member of ooc has ever taken a game off me in tournament, save said pony.
you and bullet biatch cohabbiting now or something... must be sharing something else other than characters looooool

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
Not for a while. Look into traveling for Smash GT4, it's the next national tournament in the UK, and it's held in the exact same venue we use for the monthlies.
Thanks. However that seems only to be Melee. I play Brawl so is there anything else?

cong

Smash Journeyman
I swear we walked passed and looked at each other haha
i didnt know you went to kpop. you planning to go to the next one?
YEHH thats exactly when i was thinking, SHETTT is that deathgazer?? :laugh::laugh:

I duno, i doubt it but, it depends if my friends go ^^

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OOC is a one trick pony. And that one trick is Prof. Without prof you are just a bunch of overexitable cockney dreamers
But OOC are actually improving and getting better (Do I really need to say the stone joke in this situation :bee:) and are better then most EVERY crew in the UK....

And i'm not good enough to carry an entire crew and if you think I am then that means you think i'm amazing :) and if you don't think I am then that means my crew is pretty good so either way I win since I know you would not like to admit i'm amazing lol :bee:

I'd like to point out that the person who is responding to your post ***** you in tournament and is a part of OOC.
And the majority of my crew beats yours without me in the equation lol...
so it still means OOC > Tesco but obviously we will be having a crew battle with me in as i'm not getting kicked out.

ME PROVING THAT I AM THE SECOND BEST FALCON IN THE UK WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4r7oXsxSI8&playnext=1&videos=qZsIb977zls&feature=mfu_in_order

j3ly

Smash Champion
your secondaries are garbage j3ly, also wanna get a doc ditto
i think i have the best falco fox (including J03 + gantz) falcon IC's pichu doc mario bowser roy AND peach outside the top 4's version of the chars. jiggs to join that list shortly. its about the mindgames and the specific techniques, and i spunk all over you.

man ill frape you with any character. if they put megaman in smash i'd 3 stock you on my megaman début. with one hand. while i roll a joint ur crew payed for.

I'd like to point out that the person who is responding to your post ***** you in tournament and is a part of OOC.
L2ENGLISH YOU ARE SAID PONY.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
i think i have the best falco fox (including J03 + gantz) falcon IC's pichu doc mario bowser roy AND peach outside the top 4's version of the chars. jiggs to join that list shortly. its about the mindgames and the specific techniques, and i spunk all over you.

man ill frape you with any character. if they put megaman in smash i'd 3 stock you on my megaman début. with one hand. while i roll a joint ur crew payed for.
oh well i get more girls than you

j3ly

Smash Champion
get some originality, the only reason u used those precise words is cause u've heard me say it exactlyyyyyyyyyy the same way. same old story in smash too

L-J

Smash Ace
J3ly no offence but you're a fu*kin idiot if you think you have the best fox after Pro in the UK. Allow me to ditto you and I will sh*t all over you, k tnxs bye.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I always find it funny how you overestimate yourself and your potential even though it's obvious you will never be one of the top players in the UK and remain where you are for a very long time....Oh well, no matter what happens it will all end with you throwing your controller on the floor so atleast I know I will get some lully times.

L-J - LOOOOOL.....Yeah he is silly I know...
You would beat him in a fox ditto unquestionably...
Gantz would.....there's no word for what it would be.

j3ly

Smash Champion
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ok

lets put money on it so u chicken out and i get bragging rights without doing anything.. my fox is super technical and awesome (and i said after the top 4 - Va nd edwin both have foxes), urs isnt top 8. you forget we have never played. you have no idea what level my alts are on.

suffice to say my tournament placings will not change over the next few months while i decide which one to main

lol I always find it funny how you overestimate yourself and your potential even though it's obvious you will never be one of the top players in the UK and remain where you are for a very long time....Oh well, no matter what happens it will all end with you throwing your controller on the floor so atleast I know I will get some lully times.
but yet.. somehow, if i joined ur crew i would automatically be the second best by a very large margin, with atleast half the cast vs OOC's mains :confused:

watch me falcon ditto last dragon for money and humiliate ur crew on camera while i commentate on how badly im destroying him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
suffice to say my tournament placings will not change over the next few months while i decide which one to main
I've told you already, stick with Mario.
The lack of experience with that matchup is the only thing pulling you through in this community...you change main, you lose hope.

Though you will never be in the Top 4 in the UK regardless so changing won't change much.

but yet.. somehow, if i joined ur crew i would automatically be the second best by a very large margin, with atleast half the cast vs OOC's mains :confused:
PAHAHAHA....obv high and smoking and lowering life expectancy.
Gantz would juicly stand strong in second.

Somehow, if I joined your crew, my skill level would deplete due to me being surrounded by crapness

If i'm the one trick pony of OOC then your the undoubtably the one trick pony of Tesco, except our one trick is a extremely noticably better and backed up with better players.....your one trick can get taken out with one of our guys and then we have the rest of your crew....

Go play SATire and decide who is better please.

j3ly

Smash Champion
dnt invite me to ur bday and then call me a fool a day later....! wtf?

last time i made a arrogant statement people gunned me down on these very boards, and then i proved them wrong. that is all

ps woop the boards are entertaining once again :D

except that deathgazer is the exact same level, and PMS beasts through fox/falcon like they dont exist. unreal is also cooold vs spacies

are u crazy i'd atleast take out 4 stocks, then OOC would be forced to bring you in which would vary.

Top Bottom