• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
j3ly you wouldnt even take more than 1 stock off my fox/falcon in dittos lol, gl beating last dragon or gantz

why do you set yourself such low standards anyway

you lose to me, prof and edwin every tournament and make a fool of yourself after :s

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
j3ly you wouldnt even take more than 1 stock off my fox/falcon in dittos lol, gl beating last dragon or gantz

why do you set yourself such low standards anyway

you lose to me, prof and edwin every tournament and make a fool of yourself after :s
LOOOOL One of the first times I have actually seen Charles burn someone and it came out good...that's the kinda burn that goes straight to the heart, my kind of burn so I applaud you Charles

But it is soooo true though....Shoutouts to Jolteon for making big targets.

dnt invite me to ur bday and then call me a fool a day later....! wtf?

last time i made a arrogant statement people gunned me down on these very boards, and then i proved them wrong. that is all

ps woop the boards are entertaining once again :D

except that deathgazer is the exact same level, and PMS beasts through fox/falcon like they dont exist. unreal is also cooold vs spacies

are u crazy i'd atleast take out 4 stocks, then OOC would be forced to bring you in which would vary.
Same talk all the time loool....Unreal is this, PMS is the fox slayer, Deathgazer is that....then they come to events and don't show anything new every time I play them, the only thing I saw was PMS beating Deathgazer and placing slightly higher then average at a fun and silly monthly.

Why is Unreal's sig talking about Tesco crew having a 300% improvement rate, that needs to be changed for factual reasons.

Whether you would take 4 stocks is debatable...proving you're not a threat.
Want to put money on OOC vs Tesco Crew with me in obviously for £7.....I have made this statement with the fully knowing you will either

1) Not reply
2) Decline the offer

Vote which will it will be people

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I agree with charles, don't set yourself low targets. being a ***** and treating the top 4 as some sort of demi-gods is the worst thing you can do.

prof bby ily xx :)

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
pms also beat dash to loser bracket?
tbh I would say PMS hasnt really improved dramatically since SNY, its just he doesnt get a chance to be noticed.

Prof you also said things about Jolteon improving so much and overestimating his placing and having potential being top 10.

and Dash yeh i accept MM

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
pms also best dash to loser bracket?
tbh I would say PMS hasnt really improved dramatically since SNY, its just he doesnt get a chance to be noticed.

Prof you also said things about Jolteon improving so much and overestimating his placing and having potential being top 10.

and Dash yeh i accept MM
Jolteon has improved and that's not questionable he just didn't place well.
And I have not overestimated Jolteon at all in terms of his potential of being top 10.

Jolteon understands the game more then nearly everyone besides the top 4 obv and what to do it in which is what a lot of you don't know and the main problem with some people improving.....right now he is still converting the understanding into actually doing what he needs to do during his gameplay

He will undoubtably be better then a lot of people in the scene, that's not me overestimating him cos it's obvious he will.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yeah but jolteon has improved a lot lol

I'd also say PMS + Deathgazer also have, but j3ly you remain the same >_>
PMS has improved, I didn't play Deathgazer enough to judge tbh, J3ly was the EXACT same with the same tricks which is why I beat him quite dominantly.

yeh i know jolteon has probs improved the most but i was just making the point of prof overestimating aswel lol
There's estimating and doing something which Jolteon has improved but he did not place well but if you play him and speak to him you will understand why he will be pretty good.

So the foundation of what I said is still there, it just wasn't as far which in some senses ca be said fairly that it's overestimating.

And there's estimating and doing nothing really and being stupid.....
J3ly said he is the best with practically every character which someone mains apart from the top 4

That's stupid and overestimating yourself....

Jolteon

I would argue that I am somewhere in the top 10, I placed 9th just before SNY and I've beaten other 'top 10s' in tournament sets before. I didn't do so well this time, but no excuses, I really enjoyed our set and it gave me a lot of food for thought afterwards.

Though to be honest I'm not really bothered about the title. I mean top 10... big deal, who cares?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would argue that I am somewhere in the top 10, I placed 9th just before SNY and I've beaten other 'top 10s' in tournament sets before. I didn't do so well this time, but no excuses, I really enjoyed our set and it gave me a lot of food for thought afterwards.

Though to be honest I'm not really bothered about the title. I mean top 10... big deal, who cares?
Bringing me back to my previous shoutout.

'Shoutouts to Jolteon for making big targets' :)

Where the hell is out doubles match against Beast & VA....where you won the match with the incredible Fair at the end when I was about to die.

That's what people get for losing focus on you :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol my internet cuts out for 10 mins and look what happens

FUZZYNESS COLD AS ICE, but you dont know what ur talking about cause ive improved loads

Jolteon

Where the hell is out doubles match against Beast & VA....where you won the match with the incredible Fair at the end when I was about to die.

lol I have no idea, I was too busy laughing at robby exclaiming his disgust at the double Jiggs team elliot+charles used.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I agree with charles, don't set yourself low targets. being a ***** and treating the top 4 as some sort of demi-gods is the worst thing you can do.

prof bby ily xx :)
THIS TALK IS HERESY!!

Do not anger the Gods so....

Also, where's the doubles match where me and Fuzz beat Beast & VA?? That and the 2nd best falcon bout were the main ones I wanted to watch.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
THIS TALK IS HERESY!!

Do not anger the Gods so....

Also, where's the doubles match where me and Fuzz beat Beast & VA?? That and the 2nd best falcon bout were the main ones I wanted to watch.
loool The 2nd best falcon IS RIGHT HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4r7oXsxSI8&playnext=1&videos=Ywxtr1pzp6c&feature=mfu_in_order

my work here is done
Now do it in the smash community.

Also Fuzzy wasn't cold...just shoven some reality in the situation.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Go play SATire and decide who is better please.
Bit late but... BURRRRRRNNNNN

Also, where's the doubles match where me and Fuzz beat Beast & VA?? That and the 2nd best falcon bout were the main ones I wanted to watch
*sigh* I just came back from clubbing and I'm kinda tired, but I <3 you guys so I'll upload them now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool Sorry hugoooo <3

VERYYY much appreciated, I genuiely thought you forgot to upload them or something but yeah I do appreciate it and obviously will give you a big hug and kiss the next time we meet. :bee:

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
jelly i think u smoke weed before u post on smash boards so i dont take u seriously. u shouldn't really be focusing on beating me. u should be trying to beat the top 4. i think thats what sets us apart.
bullet bill i dont know why u talk some times when i beat u last tornement. even though i stopped bairing u. u and i both know IM no one trick pony.prof if u go to my house and the video stuff its on my bed. go late if u can.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
jelly i think u smoke weed before u post on smash boards so i dont take u seriously. u shouldn't really be focusing on beating me. u should be trying to beat the top 4. i think thats what sets us apart.
bullet bill i dont know why u talk some times when i beat u last tornement. even though i stopped bairing u. u and i both know IM no one trick pony.prof if u go to my house and the video stuff its on my bed. go late if u can.
Its BEEEEFFFF!

Rafiu you are a clown, look how long ago you said you was gonna bring your recording equipment. when do you go back to maidstone?

VA

Smash Hero

I remember that. It was such a shock, I was like good we win, I kill prof, beast dies then I'll take out Alex. But he was behind me with a fair and I felt SHOCKED.

To me, Jolteon is the best outside of the top 4 right now. This is obviously not in terms of placing or anything. I judge people based purely on potential. Alex needs work, but he could get there imo.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Too many people chatting **** on here lol

Prof the reason why thats in my sig is becuase its for the HUMOUR. I dont take the game that seriously like all of you lot do.

At the end of the day, no one can talk **** to anyone because if this whole community went to America we'd get *****. No one here is even playing at the highest level.

I wanna play all spacie mains next tournament becuase ive improved a hell of a lot in those matchups.

I was actually playing so good that Bishkin said "Even profs fox doesn't **** me this bad" LOOL he tryed to mock you Prof.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
jelly i think u smoke weed before u post on smash boards so i dont take u seriously. u shouldn't really be focusing on beating me. u should be trying to beat the top 4. i think thats what sets us apart. bullet bill i dont know why u talk some times when i beat u last tornement. even though i stopped bairing u. u and i both know IM no one trick pony.prof if u go to my house and the video stuff its on my bed. go late if u can.
RUDEEE!!!

I like this post though, full of rudeness and disrespect...OoC stlye baby.

And your a waste for not bringing the recording equipement to Dujuan's house, now I have to cycle all the way to yours and then go back to Dujuan's just cos you didn't come.......ALL THAT EQUALS IN IS ME ****** YOU IN SMASH EVEN HARDER!!!!

I remember that. It was such a shock, I was like good we win, I kill prof, beast dies then I'll take out Alex. But he was behind me with a fair and I felt SHOCKED.

To me, Jolteon is the best outside of the top 4 right now. This is obviously not in terms of placing or anything. I judge people based purely on potential. Alex needs work, but he could get there imo.
The 3 top people in the UK declare that Jolteon has the potential to be one of the GOOD people in the UK....proving that he is not being overestimated.

And that's what you get for taken your eyes off of Jolteon lol :)....came out and get the nice Fair....it's actually uploaded so you can see it.

Too many people chatting **** on here lol

Prof the reason why thats in my sig is becuase its for the HUMOUR. I dont take the game that seriously like all of you lot do.

At the end of the day, no one can talk **** to anyone because if this whole community went to America we'd get *****. No one here is even playing at the highest level.

I wanna play all spacie mains next tournament becuase ive improved a hell of a lot in those matchups.

I was actually playing so good that Bishkin said "Even profs fox doesn't **** me this bad" LOOL he tryed to mock you Prof.
No-one trashtalk anymore, there's no point of trashtalking each other in the UK because if we went to America we would lose so we might as well stop trashtalking to each other in the UK as in another continent people would beat us which means we can't say anything to one another :confused:

No-one in the world is playing at the highest level, this game still has more room to grow, if someone was then they wouldn't lose a stock....a stock loss equals in you made a mistake (besides the suicide last stock kills), thus no highest level being played at.

I will play you in a fox ditto since you've improved in it lol.....and lul at Bishkin saying that like it's true...might have to give him a bit of reality and 4 stock him every match.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Unreal, you're a cool dude but that was a pretty ******** thing to say lol

^^^ Everyone's dream LOL

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
tbh, i find every other matchup boring except from playing against falco/fox/CF and maybe marth, its like either youre ****** or getting ***** with continuos combos with no pauses inbetween and single attacks. games against other characters go too slow and im too impatient to play them match ups but i guess you have to learn them matchups to be labled as 'being good' at the game.

VA

Smash Hero
You can combo samus like the piece of trash that she is. Peach too. You can even combo jigglypuff.

Getting good is a lot about learning match ups. Strengthening your match up knowledge brings consistency, as you don't have to think as hard about what you're doing.

Jolteon

falco especially can combo pretty much anyone as long as you space right lol

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
yeh but comboing a jiggs/ floaty is no way as fun/fast as comboing a fox or falco. one of the main reasons i did play melee was because I like pressing buttons fast and it gives you so much freedom with the botton combinations and speed.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's not going to be for a while due to their being a London UK Tournament being hosted by Fuzzy which is for melee only.

I highly advise you to meet up with some of the brawlers in London such as Kasper and play with them if you want to get in some good games.

Do you have any of these players information?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
It's not going to be for a while due to their being a London UK Tournament being hosted by Fuzzy which is for melee only.

I highly advise you to meet up with some of the brawlers in London such as Kasper and play with them if you want to get in some good games.

Do you have any of these players information?
hes not in london anymore hes in birmingham. so that means that the only available brawlers are myself and dopl

Top Bottom