• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
if you have the 10th anniversary badge then you're a ****** hahahahaha

and charles giving out infractions? THAT'S NEW LOL

X1-12

Smash Champion
its not in london ¬¬

you could probably get return from Paddington to Wokingham for like £23 or something, then its just a short walk from there. Probably cheaper if you book in advance

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Right havnt been on the boards lately but yeh, moving into my new house in hatfield soon for uni. Probably gna host some smashfests although i only have 1 tv atm. lol. will probs put more on later

j3ly

Smash Champion
is ur new house bigger? same people?

do u have a front room now, and is it warmer inside haha

X1-12

Smash Champion
Blinky: Are you around in york and up for smash on either 2nd/3rd/4th october? I can probably only fit in smash for like 1 day though

X1-12

Smash Champion
If you are talking about my fest on 9th/10th then yeah its melee, and you are welcome to come. If you can get to Clapham junction you can get a direct train from there to Wokingham, or from Paddington you can go to Reading, then to Wokingham

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
With a young persons, it is £10 something for a london travelcard. Shouldn't be much more for the reverse.
If you are paying this much for a London travelcard you are getting ripped off as a Adult Travelcard cost £7.50 which is to travel practically everywhere important inside London except for Zones 7-9 which rarely anyone goes to anyway lol.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I can probably make it. I just looked at how I would have to get there and it was a lot easier than I first thought. If I could only make it one day which would you recommend?
Again, Londoners who play melee, hit me up. I'm almost always down to play.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Aww yeah, last place in Melee singles is all mine! >=D Thanks to everyone for the massive ***** that were dished out, I know I've got a long way to go. I actually have a full GC setup now so next time I should hopefully be able to bring it along, only 5 setups sucked when the tourney matches got going.
Jack/mitsuki: sooo that guy you brought

he coming again?

I saw potential
There was potential? Haha, where? Yeah I do plan to come again but it won't be until Christmas at least, I'm at University unfortunately. The weekend I took out to come to the last Monthly gave me a ton of work to catch up on.

Just got a couple of shoutouts as I really don't remember who I played much with asides from Mitsuki and Jack.

The Samus player: Watching your matches, more specifically your recoveries, was awesome.

ddiz: Man, I'm never playing friendly doubles with you again if you use Link. :D I lost track of how much team damage you caused me in that match haha. Leave Link to me, you take someone else. :p

I forgot who ***** my Link with Young Link, but I'd never seen that character move so darn fast. Definitely where I need to aim.

And thanks to everyone else who I had games with, showed me where I need to start my improvements. :)

Hopefully more/less than 33 entrants next time so I don't get stuck in a preliminary round on my own again. :D

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Aww yeah, last place in Melee singles is all mine! >=D Thanks to everyone for the massive ***** that were dished out, I know I've got a long way to go. I actually have a full GC setup now so next time I should hopefully be able to bring it along, only 5 setups sucked when the tourney matches got going.

There was potential? Haha, where? Yeah I do plan to come again but it won't be until Christmas at least, I'm at University unfortunately. The weekend I took out to come to the last Monthly gave me a ton of work to catch up on.

Just got a couple of shoutouts as I really don't remember who I played much with asides from Mitsuki and Jack.

The Samus player: Watching your matches, more specifically your recoveries, was awesome.

ddiz: Man, I'm never playing friendly doubles with you again if you use Link. :D I lost track of how much team damage you caused me in that match haha. Leave Link to me, you take someone else. :p

I forgot who ***** my Link with Young Link, but I'd never seen that character move so darn fast. Definitely where I need to aim.

And thanks to everyone else who I had games with, showed me where I need to start my improvements. :)

Hopefully more/less than 33 entrants next time so I don't get stuck in a preliminary round on my own again. :D
was it me playing as young link? must have been i remember playing a ylink vs link match and winning

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Ahh yes it could have been, if you main Ice Climbers then it probably was because the Young Link guy was using ICs in the tourney later. There was so much wavedashing I didn't know where to throw my boomberangs haha. :(
Which University are you at :)?
Oxford Brookes.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Ahh yes it could have been, if you main Ice Climbers then it probably was because the Young Link guy was using ICs in the tourney later. There was so much wavedashing I didn't know where to throw my boomberangs haha. :(

Oxford Brookes.
Come play with Me, Jack and Rich sometime, I think you can get a cheap coach ticket to Cambridge from Oxford :D

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey guys BBR apps are open.

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
AR Young Link for mid tier!!
lol You're such an idiot, it was soooo obvious that AR Y.Link would be the best in the game strictly from the projectiles, you could get 120% on someone with the boomerang in 1 second by just spamming it lol....I wish those matches got recorded.

I still can't believe though my normal fox 4 stocked Hugo's AR Y.Link lol, that was a bit silly.

when is the next big tournament?
The next big tournament is GT4 I think, Charles has already begun to mentally prepare it and has prob already started to do it.

eff you, saturday smashfest at mine, no going to oxford, cambridge, surbiton, birmingham where ever the hell you was gona go.... its strait to MINE!! WHO ELSE WANTS TO COME?
I WILL COME TO YOURS and it was Brighton I went to so don't be upset when I destroy you and then get tired of playing smash or say that you play bad when you play, except the **** as I dish it out in high amounts and improve and get ready to play my technical sheik.

I OFFICIALLY HAVE THE 2ND BEST FALCON IN THE UK SINCE I BEAT VA'S AND IT GOT RECORDED WITH FUNNY COMMENTARY SO IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE LOL :bee:

http://www.acronymfinder.com/BBR.html

???

EDIT: ssbm also stands for Surface-to-Surface Ballistic Missile, which completely owns Stockport School Brass Band
loool That's when you know brawl is a reck and completely ****.
When melee even beats it in Acronyms.

u are not good at smash.
But......I beat you....

9-0 My Samus vs Your Fox
9-0 My Peach vs Your Fox
9-0 My Fox vs Your Fox :confused:

AND TELL THE LAST DRAGON THAT SOME CF DITTOS OF ME PROVING IM THE 2ND BEST FALCON IS COMING UP SOON SO WATCH IT

Top Bottom