• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
meh just use bowser then :/

I like, can't full hop with him lol

And if you up b outta shield, you're surprisingly close to his metagame
Woah woah woah. Not cool.

There's also up b to the ledge.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Alex your mom is too pro, forcing sandwiches and tea on everyone xD
Quick question, did you go to the first London tourney I went to? it's the one where us EM guys stayed over at Alex's

because the amount of persistence alex's mum had with talking to dooan and making him eat sandwiches saturday morning .... nothing you know comes close to that :laugh:

but yeah, alex' mum is one-of-a-kind. and was there no brackets, only pools at this tourney? O_o

j3ly

Smash Champion
my bowser is pretty **** good. i can beat unreal with it sometimes but only on YS

upB oos is good metagame, but upB onto ledge is more important. >100% ledge hop no impacts on YS's platform, so u can fall through instantly with a fair or nair. nair combos into upB at low %'s, so you cna go back to the edge, back to the no impact land and back to camping ^^

also ledge hopped klaws are important, along with getup attacks -> upB hog/fsmash

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Quick question, did you go to the first London tourney I went to? it's the one where us EM guys stayed over at Alex's

because the amount of persistence alex's mum had with talking to dooan and making him eat sandwiches saturday morning .... nothing you know comes close to that :laugh:

but yeah, alex' mum is one-of-a-kind. and was there no brackets, only pools at this tourney? O_o
na my first london was gt2 but i have experienced alex's mom =P if you know what i mean ;)

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
This one page has more useful bowser information and general activity than the entire bowser subforum. gj guys.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
-,-

also yoshi's is smaller, has shy guys, platforms are lower down, doesn't have the BF glitch, and it has the slanty sides (very significant vs shine) etc etc

K.Mac

Smash Lord
^ best advice ever

i didnt realise there was any difference between yoshi's story and battlefield other than randall
randall :mad:

what's more annoying? Randall (melee yoshi's) or Support Ghost (brawl yoshi's)

srsly.

edit

and you didn't know the differences between BF and yoshi's?

I mean ... doesn't marth have guaranteed tippers on yoshi's platforms? I don't even play melee and I know this stuff o _ o

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Tbh i really hate Pokemon Stadium 1, in both Brawl and Melee.

Simpyl bcuz of the camera at the back, its like its some sort of Closed-Circuit TeleVision recording me, dun like it.

Tamoo

Smash Master
soooo

was bored and dug up this little gem

professor pro has the 76th most posts on smashboards :D

Teran has the 8th spot, what a loser eh, although technically 5th cos admins hack their post counts

Also i think jack's right, directly above seems to miss more than a little to the side anyway

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I would say 6th, it's highly likely that Azua's post count is still above mine.

SosK overtook me a few days ago, and considering just a couple weeks ago he was about 1000 behind, I'd say there are people more dedicated to posting than I am.

:3

Besides I'm kicking back for a while anyway.

Tamoo

Smash Master
sounds like a plan tristan, gimme a date when your free and i'll try and be there.

Wanna show you some things, you already know about it but i think i can abuse it more than anyone's done

X1-12

Smash Champion
x1-12 wants to **** you tamao don't go
sounds like a plan tristan, gimme a date when your free and i'll try and be there.

Wanna show you some things, you already know about it but i think i can abuse it more than anyone's done
not a good sequence of posts....

also I'll try and get some others round and maybe even housing! it should be good but it may have to wait till half term :/ (mid oct)

Tamoo

Smash Master
seeing as malvern hills doesn't look like happening, this would be pretty good replacement :)

And just reread the sequence lol!

can already taste the pizza....

Although leicester has officially topped that pizza size by 2" ;)

And you're gonna have to tell me when this comes around cos i've no idea when half terms are anymore lol

And do jiggs hitboxes already!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This whole thing sounds gayer with each post.

:denzel:

X1-12

Smash Champion
do you want it small and fast or big and slow? ;)

big would be like maybe 10 people, in around a month's time

fast would be like maybe 4/5 people in a week or 2

I'm thinking big:laugh:

Top Bottom