• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

L-J

Smash Ace
Yo Tamao im in Prague for one more night and will be back to my car at about 12.00 on Saturday. It's likely ill have had very little sleep, possibly none till the plane, so if i do come round would it be ok to crash for a few hours early afternoon so i can actually function? :p

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
the prague smash scene is ****

jayd and sakura are their best players looooooooool

(only cal will get this)

X1-12

Smash Champion
^new people in our area?

Where's he live?

He can come to my fest, which is gonna be (30th-31st) oct, I'm talking some housing, pizza, and like 5 set-ups

Tamoo

Smash Master
isn't that halloween?

ruined my plans *****

anyway shotgun housing, pizza and setup :)

And i dunno, i think he was cesca's boss or something, he knew ats and **** like that, and had a good idea how to combo too

gm jack

Smash Lord
He said he'd come again, but I think he has uni johns as well. He has an account, but rarely posts. Cesca will point him in the direction of the thread.

EDIT

And cesca will be living with people who are sort of into smash this year, so we will try and convert them as well.

X1-12

Smash Champion
And cesca will be living with people who are sort of into smash this year, so we will try and convert them as well.
I might have like a noob-fest (lol) with a couple of my friends who are kinda into it in order to convert them, maybe you should bring these people?

gm jack

Smash Lord
Well, they'd all be in winchester, which is a bit of a trek. I'll have 6 days of lectures a week this year, so anything outside cambridge is not happening for me. We'll see what they say after playing me and cesca a bit.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
may i request a spot for housing? ill bring fish&chips ^_^
plus uve got to see my now after SNY.....im now mediocre

X1-12

Smash Champion
ach, I prolly should have said but housing is reserved for my crew first. also ddiz, you know I live in Reading yeah? thats a bit far for you surely? you're welcome to come though

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
thats why i wanted housing :p........theres and underground station around wer u live? i love the underground for some odd reason....ofc if its reserved i understand

j3ly

Smash Champion
gm jack for best upcomming smash nooblet

mark my words, and crabman maybe

from the best doc + mario in the uk xxx

swizzy who i saw 4 stock u at the monthly

Will
3stock
then 2stock

Me
JV 3

Will
i was tired though, like i said

Me
JOHNS
u have to be better than sum1 to the point it makes no difference how u feel or what char

Will
and id just played brawl
but ive quit that ****ty game now
and i was kinda sick

i suppose you had terrible hand cramps too willz :(

urmmmm,,, if,,,,, but,,
maybe??

from the undisputed KING of the mushroom kingdom

xx

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i had sweaty hands, actually

im still going to **** next monthly

swizzy
j3ly
tamoo

those are some of the people that will get ***** by the amazing WILLZ sometime in the next few months MARK MY WORDS

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
adam you cant talk until you beat someone good like edwin

i beat charles at SNY so im already really good

just all these tourneys i am either ill or something which makes me play bad sadly =[

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
at least i've made money off it

while you just play with your ****ty pothead crew and be like "I WISH I COULD BEAT EDWIN" "WHY DOES CHARLES SANDBAG AND STILL **** ME???" "PROF YOU **** ME SO BAD STOP IT PLEEEEEEEEEASE".

****ing scrub

X1-12

Smash Champion
people:

come to my Pizza fest 9th/10th October

Sean
Yen
L-J
hugo
Jack
cesca
dave

c'mon people, you all live fairly close

the cambridge guys can probably all travel together

gm jack

Smash Lord
I have lectures 6 days a week. No way I can make it. If you come to Cambridge, I could maybe spare an evening, but losing a weekend messes with my work load for the rest of the term, as playing catch up is really tricky.

Also, I have no money johns.

X1-12

Smash Champion
most people will only come 1 day, I can only house 3 so only those 3 will be there both days

edit: oh I just saw the money johns bit, I know what you mean, I'm only hosting so I don't have to pay to travel to play smash

gm jack

Smash Lord
Still, I doubt I will come unless I get back and have nothing to do that weekend. Possibility as I don't have lectures that first saturday, but I may have to help with rowing nooblets, vetlings etc.

And thanks j3ly, I recently stopped having to focus on tech skill, which makes life a lot easier.

Tamoo

Smash Master
l-j's not going, freshers week or something

so does that rule out uni goers? dunno

Edit: Also, can i be a maybe for now, gonna confirm soon hopefully but there's a 1% chance i can't make it but all should be well

j3ly

Smash Champion
nooblet = someone who started recently

ofc, i am the exception to the rule. cough.
im sooo happy i didn't log on on the 10th anniversary. that icon looks swag

is there a way to travel to x-12's on a child travelcard?
could anybody gimme a rough estimate on how much it would cost from a london train station -> reading + bus

that should be SATire's logo

j3ly

Smash Champion
i see, so a london travelcard will take me all the way there and back? in that case i'd like to come.. all for £2

Top Bottom