• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Aura says:
Nice tripple post, ur too pro at forums. No wonder they call you Professor Pro.
Yea, London is a rip-off... as you enter london you can actually feel the cost of living increase. Its a tingly feeling.
OMG im gonna hate London then. I'll just have to win money from ppl like Prof, except on Brawl obv, and mabye 64 lolol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No I said that because he's not EM lol.
imo we're about even and I'm quite sure that Andy would say the same after our games the night before Saturday.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
imo Barnsley is quicker to get to than Leicester =P

(and if he's NW... then that means that I have to be put in the EM elite four. which I'm sure you don't want :p)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
OMG im gonna hate London then. I'll just have to win money from ppl like Prof, except on Brawl obv, and mabye 64 lolol.
uh just make sure you buy stuff before we go into central london, or wait until we get to east london lol.

edit: kira, if you read this phone me in the morning. my mobile number is in the london thread

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
hiiiii!!! i'm a peach main from london victoria. i've been playing brawl for 3 weeks now and i think i'm realy good. shud c u all @ the event! hopeful i'll get first lolz!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx luv u guys!
welcome!!! Nice to see a brawl player coming into the scene. Looking forward to seeing you at the event :). Btw, are you a boy or a girl?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No I said that because he's not EM lol.
imo we're about even and I'm quite sure that Andy would say the same after our games the night before Saturday.
Yeah true, but u always CP my character, aka Metaknight for my TLink, when u CP MK im gonna use Falco, so things will be different, and my Falco is really good as i have mained him before, but yeah, i say Me You and George are even.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah true, but u always CP my character, aka Metaknight for my TLink, when u CP MK im gonna use Falco, so things will be different, and my Falco is really good as i have mained him before, but yeah, i say Me You and George are even.
john john john lol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I know TC, i like to john making ppl feel bad and think they suck.

Lol prof can post again now.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Seriously though, its pretty ******** that gaming is such a male dominated activity. I personally cannot see why females gamers are so rare, gaming isn't a very masculine or "macho" thing.
I don't like how society today raises girls up to believe they must fit a certain standard and behave in a certain way.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you're overconfidence is your weakness
I'm not overconfident I just know what I am capable of performing, there is a difference lol. I dunno why you are doubting the **** which I will give to you since the gap between you and me is pretty humongous lol.
It's good to be back.

not sure if thats a man
Better take this advice since you can spot the ladies from far.
Ahhhh back to the old insults.

NO WAY I WILL PLAY THAT CRAP GAME BRAWL.
ahhhhh back to the old brawl insults.

Seriously though, its pretty ******** that gaming is such a male dominated activity. I personally cannot see why females gamers are so rare, gaming isn't a very masculine or "macho" thing.
I don't like how society today raises girls up to believe they must fit a certain standard and behave in a certain way.
I think girls are not as interested into the competitive side of gaming which is just how girls are. Obviously society has slightly raised girls to think they shouldn't be playing it but it is mostly the girls choices when they don't play games competitively.

ahhhhhhhhhh back to the 'I am right' posts lol.

I AM BACK SMASHBOARDS, I AM DOING WORK NOW BUT WHEN I AM DONE I AM GONNA HYPE UP THIS SHIZ!

P.S. people were posting and saying it was me but it wasn't me and I wouldn't do sumfin like that, I think we all know that that kinda of attitude is not in my personality:urg::(:mad: Don't do it again please.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Ahh prof bac =] missed u baby. Was so boring without u lol. As 4 this whole girl playin smash competively business I knw tonnes of girls that play video games n they get just as competive. Btw they do play play melee n other games 2 n wat difference does it make anyway

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
does anyone care if you sit on the floor or not in tourneys? its how i practise in my living room and is just how i normally play

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Pro- It wasd better without you on the boards, you're rly offending to everyone all the time and no-one likes you. Plus you're fox is seriously overrated. Imma gonna go get Mic to infract your *** for minor flaming k?

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
nah i practise sitting cross legged on the floor. chairs in my living room are too far from controllers.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Pro- It wasd better without you on the boards, you're rly offending to everyone all the time and no-one likes you. Plus you're fox is seriously overrated. Imma gonna go get Mic to infract your *** for minor flaming k?
You really shouldn't say things like nobody likes you, it is quite distasteful to project your feelings onto the rest of the community. is he overrated cuz u jealis of his relatively infant but beastly fox??

Would you like it if someone made a poll asking who we liked moar out of BULLET BILL and PROF?

I'm not fan/bum sniffer of professor pro but I have mutual respect for him cuz I spoke to him at the last tournament and I believe your post came across as quite provocative and rude.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Prof - A lot of people like me, more people then like you Mr complainey lol.
I'm gonna report you for saying no-one likes me. I was kinda hurt by you saying that and I went and sat down on my chair and had a big think about my life. Minor flaming k?
lol My fox isn't overrated, I am pretty amazing when I look at my fox in the mirror. Don't be upset just cos I am gonna **** you lol. Dunno how I am overrated while being second in the UK.
I will just **** you when I see you so you will think I am underrated.
Oh yeah and you only think I am overrated cos I annoy you, you tend to think people are better when you are closer friends with them. You're so rubbish Bullet Bill please improve:laugh::):laugh::)

Thanks MakoMako for sticking up for which was not licking bum lol.

VA

Smash Hero
You can't claim 2nd in the UK because you got 2nd in a tournament. It's just stupid. I'm 3rd then :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Prof - That's not my reason for the claim even though I did get second in a tournament lol and why are you 3rd, what did you get 3rd in lol?
I and others have sumed up all the players and made this point and this has been agreed with the other top people iswell. So my conclusion is that I am amazing and second.
Sorry that Zeppo is not in second though.:(

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ill be putting the vids up from when prof and deathgazer came to mine tonight, and ill post a link to the playlist here cos I know there are those who want to see deathgazer play.

I dont think my laptop got any vids of him playing as falco tho, Maybe Dave has those

Top Bottom