• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
trio says:
This is a good way to increase my post count with little effort.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
OK King give my place to someone else cause it would be better if someone like retro or someone else went.

ok regarding the event, im 70:30 on attending this event but i think i will be able to make it

but i must say the player list for brawl is looking nuts

kira!
calzorz
blinky
mako
fuzzyness
jmiller
retroking (if he comes)
boxingking

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
ok King Give My Place To Someone Else Cause It Would Be Better If Someone Like Retro Or Someone Else Went.

Ok Regarding The Event, Im 70:30 On Attending This Event But I Think I Will Be Able To Make It

But I Must Say The Player List For Brawl Is Looking Nuts

Kira!
Calzorz
Blinky
Mako
Fuzzyness
Jmiller
Retroking (if He Comes)
Boxingking
What Jmiller Is Coming, Jmiller Is Awsome.

auroreon

Smash Ace
OK King give my place to someone else cause it would be better if someone like retro or someone else went.

ok regarding the event, im 70:30 on attending this event but i think i will be able to make it

but i must say the player list for brawl is looking nuts

kira!
calzorz
blinky
mako
fuzzyness
jmiller
retroking (if he comes)
boxingking
Great to hear you might be able to make this now Kira, I look forward to playing you again.
I see you made a nice list of people I will 3 stock for me, how convenient.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
but the elite 4 always suck and take no effort to beat so it'd be a pretty accurate assumption to call yourselves the elite 4 :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Take me out of this gay elite 4 ****.

I'm the only elite one the rest of you are gay. Have fun round TCs...

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Nah man I saw on some bebo that you guys where doing tournaments with chainthrow being banned. That was the most scrubcasualf@ggot tournament I have ever seen lol

EDit: new sig **** yes

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
And after telling you and Fuzzy about 20 times that me Calzum and Brado weren't involved in the hosting of the tournament and not even know the TO's, you accused us of hosting and stuff even though we only participated after seeing it advertised in NGamer magazine early last year.

LRN2READ

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
And after telling you and Fuzzy about 20 times that me Calzum and Brado weren't involved in the hosting of the tournament and not even know the TO's, you accused us of hosting and stuff even though we only participated after seeing it advertised in NGamer magazine early last year.

LRN2READ
im talking to Trio3! and I saw Elite 4! leave me alone D:

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
Fuzzy, the pot in london is tooo small

i mean £1 entry? >_< at willz fest in his house with not many people the pot is like twice/three times as big, so why is the capital of englands pot smaller? manchester had a bigger pot than this and it had less people..

oh and can you organize pools a little better please? last tournament there was no time for friendlies and 90% of the time i was standing up >_____>

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
does any one know the name of the really really good diddy kong player from last time ??
Cong? Epic Diddy came mine on Saturday his Diddy is sick.

Fuzzy, the pot in london is tooo small

i mean £1 entry? >_< at willz fest in his house with not many people the pot is like twice/three times as big, so why is the capital of englands pot smaller? manchester had a bigger pot than this and it had less people..
Exactly. Although if this has 60 people the pot is still gonna be £60 which is still pretty good lol.
If I go me n Blaze commentating.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I really would like to see then entry fee raised, to something like £3 per game.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
if its ok with everyone i'll increase it by £1 more so if you just enter one game it sums up to £5 for venue + that game, if not its £7 for both

then first place prize should be about £60 - 100
thas what im talking about

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
serious question, is anyone driving.. I need help bringing 10 or so t.v's back and forward to the venue :/

I don't want to get ripped off £30 again by the minicab driver for a 3 minute drive back and forward

I'd even pay for the **** petrol x_X

Also whoever is asking about housing randomly don't ask me, I'm only holding these things and people are supposed to come to them, don't expect to me run a hotel :p I put a lot of money into doing events for the community but I can't do everything :( I'm still just a uni student living under my parent's house

Pots will officially be £2 entry each? As I've said earlier you will have to pay on entry to the venue, otherwise you can't come in and enter any tournaments, even to play friendlies! I or someone else will be sitting there keeping an eye on the door and who enters

Hao

Smash Journeyman
From the one and only:

Charles you're a ***. When I asked you to put the pot fee to £2 you didn't do it and now all of a sudden a few other people say it and you are very happy to do it.
And why is only first place getting £60-100 is there not a 60/30/10 pot split like in USUAL events. If so then the first place defo won't be £60

i'm not playing brawl people, Mako is chat doodoo

Tamoo

Smash Master
well if 50 ppl enter, thats a pot of £100 so £60 to 1st place
If more than 50 ppl enter, the pot increases, thus the prize 4 1st place increases
hmmm maths....

Hao

Smash Journeyman
P.Pro:

there won't be 50 people entering one game. Maximum imo will be 40 so thats £80 and 60% of £80 isnt £60-100 lol (I don't have a calculator near me but I know that it ain't) so shut it Tamoo lol.

Top Bottom