• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
va - well i think ur avatar if the brawl wifi thing, with anyone

cos nobody plays online worth playing from what i hear, and it lags and whatnot

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
thats kl unreal yea!!!

well since i shld b bac in hatfield nxt week 4 like 3 weeks while my sister does her exams =[ but it means im closer 2 high barnet n if deathgazer is still in hatfield then well.... lol

but yea smashfest most likely gonna occur sumtime nxt week b4 london monthlies hopefully PMS will come dwn mid week if he is free

So tesco smashfest shld start occurin regularly frm mid july but there will b a few in june =] so ppl get on the hype n train up hard =]

TESCO every little helps =]

hopefully the sd side of tesco has calm dwn a lot lol

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Where do you guys do your smashfests? I'm in London now, gotta work out who I can play nearby... I'm west London, might be willing to travel though, depends on dates and work stuff.

j3ly

Smash Champion
WE DO NOT DEAL IN T-SHIRTS

only ****

and decorative tesco bags :D

i think i might print that out and stick it to the wall above the TESCO station at the next monthly

swizzy, where abouts in west london? as in what is your nearest train station.

its walthamstow station (victoria line) if ndj is hosting
totteridge & whetstone (northern line)if im hosting (every wednesday through to thursday)
pimlico (victoria) if unreal is hosting (rare)
highbury and islington is jason is hosting (probably more common soon)
adrian would host in hatfield.. but AHAHAHAHAAHA hell no for that trek

we play 2/3 days a week sometimes and housing is mostly available from the past experiences. GET AT US we were saying how you were a cool guy just the other day. PM me your mobile number and ill be sure to call you when and if applicable

j3ly

Smash Champion
ndj - the SD side calmed down alot at the last tesco fest. unreal literally PERFECTED the tech -> illusion with fox and falco, its beautiful. every ****ing time.

unreal hurry up and upload some of those vids! even if its just 2 sets of everybody VS everybody.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I'm near Bayswater. I work Monday - Friday, 'til at least 6:30 every day, sometimes later...
I'd be up for smash after work if it's Pimlico or Highbury and Islington, anywhere else would mean too much travel times, but maybe some weekends?
I'll PM you my number now j3ly, if I don't answer then text me
Will be good to get some practice, have only played once or twice since the tourney

X1-12

Smash Champion
we should get together more often once our exams our done X1-12, only in Oxford for like two months after this exam period

yeah we should.. I finish exams like june 12th or something.. are you going to Uni?

and also do you use Msn?

j3ly

Smash Champion
i am comming to this event 100%, as is the rest of tesco crew.

jjl - i have your number, so i will let you know when the next tesco fest is in action nd will call when and if applicable. we will take in in turns passing the player2 pad while you get ****ed up the asssss by us lot, as is tesco custom.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I am also dedicated to attending more fests, getting beaten by Unreal has given me a whole lot of new motivation to train.
Swizz I live in Southfields / Wimbledon park if you're up for coming over in the evenings. I work weekdays but generally get back around 5ish
Also I am thinking of hosting this weekend saturday evening / sunday morning, would anyone be interested? Most likely 2 setups in my fairly big room

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be able to hit that on saturday/sunday Bishkin :p

I'm gonna come to this tourney with a Tesco bag wrapped around my chest lool

j3ly

Smash Champion
TESCO SLANG

i will also hit that if unreals going

i suspect ill bring deathgazer, we are possibly going to a club on friday and i doubt he will leave if we keep playing smash throughout the weekend

j3ly

Smash Champion
man can you come on june the 5th? its gt3

also, are you going to be in london from friday. cos its allys and then izzys bday - ally rented out proud and were goin to egg on saturday. plzzzzzz you and sean come so we can hit some smash back in waltham afterwards!!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
yea i will b there june 5th but sorry man wont b bac till saturday evenin tried 4 friday but dad said no go 2 takin me bac dwn =[ can hit sum smash on sunday or l8 saturday though not gonna b in walthamstow until lil sis finishes all her exams so 3 weeks =[ but ill b around every now n again =]

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Bishkin - Normally I finish work about 7 so getting down that far is tough for just playing a few games, but maybe weekends n stuff. I might be up for that on Saturday tho, I'll let you know closer to the time.

Also, not that it makes much odds j3ly, but June 5th is the monthly, smash GT is in July. Only reason I'm being pedantic about it is cos I can't make the monthly but I'll def be there for GT3

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
@swizzy i think unreal lives really near Pimlico. and im gna be in london tomorw to play smash cos i have nothing better to do lol.

@Bishkin Im interested on sat eve/ sunday morn but il let you know whats happening.

btw does anyone want a mm? JJL? Bishkin? Swizzy? Edwin?

and we should definately get some crew battles going

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Lol King, we should make it a £3 MM - Once I win that triforce of money I'm gonna take over the world.

I'm definitely up for that deathgazer, I need some falco practice badly! And pimlico isn't too far. I'll PM you my number. Will be at work til evening but will swing by for a couple hours after.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@swizzy i think unreal lives really near Pimlico. and im gna be in london tomorw to play smash cos i have nothing better to do lol.

@Bishkin Im interested on sat eve/ sunday morn but il let you know whats happening.

btw does anyone want a mm? JJL? Bishkin? Swizzy? Edwin?

and we should definately get some crew battles going

sure , i will MM deathgazer lets say £ 2

btw whats your real name i always wondered ? :laugh:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Had no clue where best to post this, thought this was the best place. Do any of you guys know a good place in London where I can get my Wii repaired? I haven't touched it in like a year, but the problem was it didn't read discs.

Warranty is definitely expired but my friend said GAME might let me trade it in for a new Wii at a discount.

Thanks for any help in advance.

j3ly

Smash Champion
tesco crew goin up in the world ^^

WHOS GOING TO WHAT SMASHFESTS THIS WEEKEND?​

Top Bottom