• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
i might. its gonna be a very very heavy weekend

watch how me u nd adrian meet up on monday and dont stop playing till the monthly! what you guys doing monday? *** chelsea jam with us xxx

edwin do you hear this smash everyday, come kick it with the tesco crew​

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Of course ima be jamming with my crew alot now it's getting close to the monthly j3ly 8)

I'll see my chick loads over the rest of this week so next week i can jam with you lot.

TESCOOOOOO SAY NUFFFFFIN LOOL

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i might. its gonna be a very very heavy weekend

watch how me u nd adrian meet up on monday and dont stop playing till the monthly! what you guys doing monday? *** chelsea jam with us xxx

edwin do you hear this smash everyday, come kick it with the tesco crew​

sorry i cant play any smash soon until a month or two later

j3ly

Smash Champion
deathgazer came round =)
you may get the sexual satisfaction of our apparently gorgeous team-mate in your lair, but get one thing clear

deathgazer will never have as much fun at yours than with his boys in tesco crew

tesco xxx

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you may get the sexual satisfaction of our apparently gorgeous team-mate in your lair, but get one thing clear

deathgazer will never have as much fun at yours than with his boys in tesco crew

tesco xxx
The bottom bit is true.

It's like me and OOC, no matter where I ACTAULLY am....I will never has as much fun with anyonelse except with them. And tbh that's one of the main things that matters....and then it's getting better at the game.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
So.....is Bishkin free at any time next week for me and Alpha Dash?

Or Jolteon since they both live close and i'm all about travelling in the area :bee:
I'm free tues - fri evening from like 6 till 11, and weekends which are ideal. How about tomorrow and / or sunday?

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Prof, I'm up for some games sometime soon, I'm well up for an OOC smashfest, I've never played Gantz...
Work are making me work stupidly long hours, but I'm in central London now (Bayswater) so lemme know if stuff is going on.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
deathgazer is here lol, you shoudlve come here
You live farrrr though.
I have to travel from South London alll the way to North London...it's like 2 hours and a half lol.

I'm free tues - fri evening from like 6 till 11, and weekends which are ideal. How about tomorrow and / or sunday?
Yeah I don't mind 2moro...I will try to get Alpha Dash to come, are there still no barriers at that station?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof, I'm up for some games sometime soon, I'm well up for an OOC smashfest, I've never played Gantz...
Work are making me work stupidly long hours, but I'm in central London now (Bayswater) so lemme know if stuff is going on.
Ohhh ok.

You should def come to Alpha Dash then if you are in London and if you can travel to London Victoria or London Bridge then you can easily get to where Alpha Dash lives....

What date would you be free?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Swizzy come mine tomorrow, takes like 20 minutes on the tube from Bayswater

And yeh still no barriers at Southfields :)

VA

Smash Hero
But the walk from southfields...my gosh...lol

Anyway, what's the deal with my smashfest starting the 17th of June? Who's coming?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So.....is Bishkin free at any time next week for me and Alpha Dash?

Or Jolteon since they both live close and i'm all about travelling in the area :bee:
Yeah I got half term next week, should be free any day except tomorrow and Monday. What about Sunday?

VA

Smash Hero
I'll come, we need to practice for esa
Sorry but no space, there are already way too many people that have asked to come. If people pull out there'd be space. This is why I'm checking, also I dunno how much housing space I have yet, I can only guarantee adrian and george space to stay at the moment, Bishkin and Fandemz are staying at jo's (if they come). I want recording equipment so swizzy bring your laptop and Bishkin/Adrian bring your recording stuffz.

On the list of maybe-ers are

1. Prof
2. Jo3
3. Bill
4. Charles

Prof needs to confirm himself for it. Then I can start thinking about sleeping arrangements etc.

Adrian and George, bring sleeping bags.

j3ly

Smash Champion
you may aswell stuff me on the end of the maybe-ers, im a definatly-er if there is space but u just said that there isnt. i can prolly fend for myself in terms of housing i know peoples up ther

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeh if people wanna come tomorrow try to come in the day cos unfortunately my aunt has come and taken over the guest room, meaning I can only really house one person in my room.
We would prob be able to stay late, just there wont be room for people to sleep

J03

Smash Master
the closer it gets to my exams the less likely i am to come tbh, mainly to do with general money issues and the fact that im owed an amount of money from different people and it doesnt seem likely ill get it back in time to still be able to book a cheap ticket =/

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Melee players this is next saturday!

people better bring setups lol there's gonna be 15-20 t.vs for melee

# Venue opens : 1:30pm
# Signups Start: 2pm
# Signups End: 2:30pm
# Tournament: 2:30pm - 9:30pm
# Venue closes: 10pm
# Venue Fee - £3 (if there's 40 people) Possibly £4 (if there's £30 people) it depends on the turnout
# Tournament Fee? - £2 Singles, £2 Doubles (each)

So make sure you bring at least £8 if you want to enter everything

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
If anyone else is free today to come around I have 2 setups now with Prof, Unreal, Deathgazer and Alpha Dash coming. Space for two more I reckon, any takers?

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm in Bishkin, I've not played for like a month, need the practice.

I'll PM you my number, drop me a call or text or something n we'll work out details

J03

Smash Master
edwin: cancer is completely natural, most modern theorists are pretty sure that those 'cancer' cells are solely responsible for genetic mutations that cause evolution. Cancer as we know it occurs when those cells become damaged and reproduce constantly not knowing that theyre producing corrupt cells until its too late basically.

Though its worth noting that Biology isnt a science, its a voodoo. Theres no facts, just educated guesses.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
So if i'm beating Bishkin consistently does that mean the same for me??? hehe

Can't wait to get back and attend some fests, been to a few in Notts but it's not the same...

Good shiz tho Buttskin, GET SOME VIDS UP ASAP!!!!! especially of this swizzy bloke, been watching kage today, ganon is **** (or rapé)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
FanDemz have a search on the boards for Zunari and Navi, there in Nott and both good.

Are you going to Willz mini fest on the 1st?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
bishkin always had potential and unreal understands competitive play, GG guys hope you do well =D
Understanding competitive play in his case (From one of the best in the world at Mario Kart DS/Wii to Smash) doesn't help that much imo lol.
But yeah they have taken my route of getting good, which was just get really good a tech skill and then just pick up things really easily from there....and it seems to be working for them, very well lol.

So if i'm beating Bishkin consistently does that mean the same for me??? hehe

Can't wait to get back and attend some fests, been to a few in Notts but it's not the same...

Good shiz tho Buttskin, GET SOME VIDS UP ASAP!!!!! especially of this swizzy bloke, been watching kage today, ganon is **** (or rapé)
I dunno.....where does that put you lol, have you play Bishkin lately out of curiousity?

I had some REALLLLLY good games with Swizzy which got recorded....quite alot of matches got recorded.
I went falco against Swizzy in two sets and the matches were actually REALLY good, looking forward to seeing them...and there was one REALLY jokes one on the third set where I went fox and J3ly and Alpha Dash were commentating and were arguing with each other lol....it's to hard to explain, it's just one of them things you have to hear

Edit - Oh yeah and of course I won every set lol :).....but the quality of games is the important thing and Me vs Swizzy tbh were prob some of the most interesting sets that day........

Top Bottom