• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Tamoo

Smash Master
seriously, EVERYBODY in the UK community should vote for it, even brawlers,

wavelanding with yoshi ain't hard, you literally can't mess it up and although it was edited well and the music went well with it, it's a god **** techskill competition and there's only one true winner!

Vote Deathgazer EVERYONE
what with fuzzy doing very well over in canada (Well done charles!) and deathgazer ****** battlefield, ppl are seriously stepping up to put UK on the map so lets support them!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The Yoshi one isn't that good....honestly

It's just the double jump which shifts the momentum which looks impressive to noobs which made everyone like it, and the wavelanding part which isn't actuall that hard but honestly, it wasn't all that, he even failed to moonwalk properly....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Charles got 3rd. He was 2-0 vs Dieslow in LF's and lost 3-2. That's HOW it feels Charles haha.

Also to give an idea, dieslow does pretty well against zhu in falco dittos. Zhu has beaten M2k...Iori logic Fuzzy > M2k!
loool....that's kinda funny.
I wonder who Charles went against him......SUPREME AND MASTER type johns will be on the boards in a few days lol....everyone put you John protectors on.

Also who sent him to the losers brackets and where's the thread for the results so I can see who Charles placed above.

VA

Smash Hero
shows that charles ain't any player? wut?

also the thread has no full results but he placed above hitsugaya, sion and cower. I lost to cowear and hitsugaya when I was out there. I lost to hitsugaya when he was playing jigglypuff as well :(

GJ Charles.

Also I dunno I don't expect him to john much, that could be naive but I think he can't say anything other than he got outplayed and choked. but he also said he doesn't choke to me the day before?

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
if you do another one you should so include repeated ledgecancelled ledgehop double lasers... They're so hard... and they'd be frickin awesome if you could do them in a match :p
yer ive been watching some tech vids over and over again, most of them are just platform drop to aerials, ledge cancel, platfom cancelling. dont think theyre too hard so il add some in next time. But il have to think of something new and not done before to make it interesting lol.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
How are you playing Deathgazer?? Does he come back from uni every weekend? Swear he's in Staffordshire... long away.

Unreal, play Bishkin too mate, he's got a lot more time on his hands now he's finished that work he had to do. And his falco looks faster than ever.

I finish my exams on 4th June but to be honest i'm gonna be way too battered to come down London for smash... You guys are lucky.

Btw congratz Fuzzy!

And GOOD LUCK VA (in your exams and APEX). I know you can definitely do well. PROVE ur the second best euro peach !!!

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
Deathgazer, realistically i wont be sober enough to play until maybe 18th June, let alone able to come back to London.

I will however be trying to meet up with PMS in Notts after 4th June for some smash/blazes. Maybe if ur up for coming Notts we could get summin down but i'll definitely contect you when I head to London. Shaun said there will be losts of tesco fests going down in london in the holidays that i could come to but hopefully Bishkin or me will host aswel which ur all welcome to come too. I'm hoping there will be an EM thing going down in june so i've got an excuse to stop off on the way to london to batter some people with my jigglyscruff.

I've PM'ed you my number. I foresee your falco getting very good over this coming hols.....

btw, i went to a uni smash tourney and your friend Anil was there (along with PMS). He's a joka, i've got his number so i'll be playing him too after exams hopefully. I came 3rd in the tourney and Anil came 2nd.... bit pissed off as i won the first game and felt I should really have won the set... I HATE MARTH. He's pretty good tho, seemed a bit out of practice but i'm sure he'll be awesome soon. You've got a good training partner for the hols right there!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Brads bday fest is on June 1st at my place, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you coming as I don't and you're a cool guy. =D

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
BAHAHAHA @ TC

did you make that pic in your sig yourself or was it stolen?

please sir, could you link me to the thread it was first revealed if it was indeed stolen.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
BAHAHAHA @ TC

did you make that pic in your sig yourself or was it stolen?

please sir, could you link me to the thread it was first revealed if it was indeed stolen.
stolen.

I didn't take it from a thread though, just saw some random person using it as their signature.

Top Bottom