• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
wth ?! what has changed since the last tournament i attended, how is it than you can now magically complete a singles AND doubles brawl tournament in 1 day ?!!?
Mako I did some Maths and you can easily finish a Brawl singles and doubles event in 1 day with 10 TVs (this is even assuming every pools match is 2-1 and 7 minutes per round). Doing it with 20 TVs will be a cinch.

Remember though this means YOU NEED TO BRING SET-UPS. If I get 4 set-ups again at any bi-weekly then it's just going to be singles for that day.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
this has nothing to do with Fuzz's events but does anyone in London want to host a brawl smashfest? There must be someone that can host for a few people given the smount of brawlers in London

Sorry Bill, I assumed that you understood the terms I use. It's VERY rough, in otherwords, if I hosted, we would undoubtably get robbed/raided.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I want to attend both tourneys, I'll see how much money I have to spare in the coming months...

The_Rake

Smash Lord
kinda glad gt3 is melee only, i wouldnt be able to have made it because of a good friends wedding, would have hated missing something big in a game i prefer

stelzig

Smash Lord
Yeah i've played it

I actually know a few top GX players who also play kart. :~)
F-zero GX is alot harder than mariokart unreal. At least i always thought so. And certainly harder than mkw lol.

He should have heard of Kalle btw. Just under the name frostbeule or yazzo. If he doesn't know that player he doesn't know much about f-zero gx either. Marhla is another decent f-zero player who's played some mariokart.

Because someones sig redirected me to this argument lol.

Let's play some melee matches as SNY as two old mkds top players. I'll probably get beaten as bad as I did when I suggested the same with zgetto at RoS4.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I might if others come, my only problem is I have to be careful about spending. xD

Top Bottom