• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I hope everyone trains up while im in canada, especially deathgazer :) I got my eye on you man! I leave on may 8th!

especially since prof quit, everyone should take the opportunity to push themselves for that top 3!

do you guys want a monthly at the end of may when I get back? May 29th?

X1-12

Smash Champion
wasn't VA talking about hosting a small tourney in feb? interested in doing that while Fuzz is away? otherwise there's nothing going on till june/july

VA

Smash Hero
I would be, but I have a billion and one other things to worry about I'm afraid. Maybe I'll try and host a fest or something in Brighton?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
I'm still up for coming over to Brighton some time - I imagine calum is too. We have Tuesday through Thursday off until the end of the year, maybe we can work something out?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm back in this flipping community TEMPORARILY due to Edwin convincing me that I have been playing all these years and that I apparently owe it to myself to atleast be fully on point for Kone's European Tournament.

And yeah I kinda saw his point, might as well be on point for my first European Tournament and prove to the other Nations that the UK has a few really good players.

So yeah I am gonna be back on playing as usual until Kone's Tournament and then I actually have to quit smash because it's too much time and effort and I need to prioritize.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm back in this flipping community TEMPORARILY due to Edwin convincing me that I have been playing all these years and that I apparently owe it to myself to atleast be fully on point for Kone's European Tournament.

And yeah I kinda saw his point, might as well be on point for my first European Tournament and prove to the other Nations that the UK has a few really good players.

So yeah I am gonna be back on playing as usual until Kone's Tournament and then I actually have to quit smash because it's too much time and effort and I need to prioritize.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Have control despite me bneing OOC lol :).

I only decided to play it again cos I might as well leave at my best in the biggest UK tournament/First UK European Tournament.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK

you're getting worse at trolling prof, step it up!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
aaron if you leave there won't be any more Professor Prick/Bullet ***** arguments. -.-

And the amount of shinespike related deaths would drop by a shocking 82%.

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeah ok im there as long as i dont have to work in the garden with my bro, ill get back to you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Good, well I don't have college, so what time can come then?

But even when I do quit smash I will prob still be on smashboards coming around talking crap when I can, destroying peoples dreams, hurting their feelings and starting trouble with the new brawlers who don't know how I am lol...so I will never REALLY leave. :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I don't have college this Thursday, so you can come around early.

Also why not quit smashboards and still play smash, rather than the other way around lol.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman

So yeah I am gonna be back on playing as usual until Kone's Tournament and then I actually have to quit smash because it's too much time and effort and I need to prioritize.[

U CAN NEVER LEAVE NEVER!!! is there gonna be recording equipment at fuzzy's?

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a tri-wing screwdriver I can borrow?!? My controller finally died during GT2 (no johns, but I definitely played worse as a result of having to use a spare controller :p) and I want to swap some things around with a new controller I just bought...

Tai conveniently posted something about swapping control sticks a couple of days ago, and I really want to do this...

So yeah, anyone?

Top Bottom