• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Pretty much. Fox is a very fun character. Falco is too.
falco mains have the most fun in this game. fox mains....not so much.

DEC 17TH. I have a final that day, :(. oh well, have fun chicago

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
So I just noticed the date changed to the 17th of December. I didn't know this was a monthly. I think I might be able to make it this time IF I can gather St. Louis together.

Smash Cadet
I may show up to this. Finals end the Friday before that, and SWTOR doesn't start till Tuesday. Gonna show off that mountain training. :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Sounds good. I'm not 100% sure if I am going yet, but it's looking likely. I'll let you know for sure next week.

Name the price.
lol, never mind. I see this is during my final. maybe next tourney. (curse you orly for choosing poor weekends :( ) next time zero will destroy you

Kail

Smash Lord
I'm going to do everything I can to make it to this. Any chance of housing the night before from anyone?

Also, anyone need a team mate?

Top Bottom