• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Good luck everyone in the Tourney. I'm expecting Atma, Dart and Kels to get at least top 5. Good luck you guys !
kels, atma, dart getting top 5 again??? what else do you ****ing expect.

SOMEONE GET ANGRY! TAKE THESE FOOLS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

paralasalud

Smash Ace
uhhhh sorry i had to peace out so suddenly, peoples!
I forgot I had a google+ hangout with one of my buddies in the army...

GGs everyone in pool 1 and everyone I played!

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
Had a blast, learned quite a bit. Wished I could stuck around until the end. Oh well, looking forward to next time!
Thanks everyone who showed up, made me realize how much practice I really need. XD

(Icebox rofl)

Rat

Smash Lord
GGs. I hope the new players enjoyed the amateur bracket -get a taste of tournament pressure and playing for money. (And give the new folks incentive to try their best during pools.)

I gonna take a TO Position at the next smashing grounds too.

Also We need more TVs.

john!

Smash Hero
ITCHER BOI

also, chris beat atma

also also, i think the 9th place folks were me, sveet, good doctor, and alcheato

played pretty well this tourney, but had too many close losses. i'm on the brink of that high placer status... i just need to kick it up a notch

Level9Chao

Smash Rookie
Aw dudes, today was awesome. Thanks for making this clueless first-timer feel somewhat welcome. :awesome:

I wish so bad I coulda stayed around for after pools, but rides and whatever, we had to go. Sucks. I didn't come in expecting to accomplish much of anything but getting some improvement. After playing Kels and LittleEngland in pools especially, my **** got ROCKED. I gotta get some practice friendlies in sometime and grind 'em out till I get more than one kill in a game. :p

Also, the noob bracket was great, I loved it. At least I lost to the guy who won it, eh. Freakin' Jiggs mirrors haha. Good going Bieber. I dunno if this is a common thing in Melee tournaments but it's a great idea and really helps keep interest with all skill levels.

I'm glad to say I've finally gone to a competition in which losing didn't feel bad at all, and thanks everyone for being bros. After finally getting myself to a tournament, I really gotta get into the Melee scene.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ITCHER BOI

also, chris beat atma

also also, i think the 9th place folks were me, sveet, good doctor, and alcheato

played pretty well this tourney, but had too many close losses. i'm on the brink of that high placer status... i just need to kick it up a notch
pretty soon I may have to try against you, :awesome:

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Heya

Nice seeing you guys again. Played a few friendlies. Nice to see the MW is still playing.

Kels got even more janky. How was that possible?

I think I'll play more on the EC. I enjoy smash a little too much.

Hopefully I'll get some more games in next time I'm home.

-Zec

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Nice seeing you guys again. Played a few friendlies. Nice to see the MW is still playing.

Kels got even more janky. How was that possible?

I think I'll play more on the EC. I enjoy smash a little too much.

Hopefully I'll get some more games in next time I'm home.

-Zec
Wait, Sn1per was here?
WTFFFFFFFF did we play?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
that is not SNPR aka Dave who lived here about a year ago but moved home. That is Sn1per aka Zec aka Adam Zec who grew up in naperville and moved to NY and got married, ect.

but yes, he should have played with more ppl

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
that is not SNPR aka Dave who lived here about a year ago but moved home. That is Sn1per aka Zec aka Adam Zec who grew up in naperville and moved to NY and got married, ect.

but yes, he should have played with more ppl
You forgot to mention that I'm a beast--otherwise this is all accurate.

-Zec

ORLY

Smash Master
whats your point big c?
he's saying you should abbreviate "et cetera" as "etc", not "ect".

You should definitely host another one of these before Apex. Dec 17th?
that's a solid date for it. will people be off for christmas break at that point? i think that's what brought out a lot of new faces and people that are typically unable to come out to our tournaments; they were on break.

You said you needed more tvs? As soon as I'm able to go to one of these I'll bring 4-5 tvs. ;D
that will be very much appreciated but less helpful without accompanying gamecubes and melee! we'll discuss logistics when another date is confirmed.

Scythe

Smash Master
i think 17th is right after my finals so it should be good for me

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i didnt go for 2 or 3 months

and i actually kinda had fun this last time, even though im completely out of shape and have nerve issues out the wazoo

Top Bottom