• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You can if you want Joe, since you are way closer to the venue. I will probably end up hanging at your place if Kail stays though.

Kail, I thought you were bringing like a full MI car, my bad haha.

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol SoCal mad jelly of the new blood of the MW

If we get 6+ new people, rat and I will be running another amateur bracket.

And I will officially support UMvC3 as a side event but I won't give a discount for singles or doubles for it. You're choosing to bring a set-up for that on your own back.

To those same people: if you could also bring SF4, that'd be female mammory glands

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You can if you want Joe, since you are way closer to the venue. I will probably end up hanging at your place if Kail stays though.

Kail, I thought you were bringing like a full MI car, my bad haha.
Well only thing is i have to work friday night and sat morning. If i had to i could house him but it would be a little weird

Kels88

Smash Lord
GET EM :alien:

i may have to pull an azen at this one and have 3 low tiers that i can CP people with :starman:

or i might just win with falco

hmmm
lol you might as well play with your low tiers. Playing Falco won't change the fact that my Sheik ***** all your characters everytime we play:)

Kail

Smash Lord
Nah, Michigan is going through finals or is working full time so that pretty much leaves me and some Detroit people who are like 5 hours away from you. Since its like 2 I don't really mind it haha.

I'm still not 100% but its looking more and more like I'll be going. How far away are you from the venue oro?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I wish i was <5 minutes away from CoD, I wouldn't have skipped so many classes back when i was into that. I used to be 15 minutes (10 if you got all greens and no traffic) but thanks to construction i'm at least 20.

I'm perfectly fine housing, I think it'd be fun, the only problem is someone would have to drive him as I wont be getting off work until 1pm. If people stay over like old times, that won't be an issue.

Kels88

Smash Lord
To anyone who wants to go to Apex. I just bought a roundtrip flight to LaGuardia Airport for $150.00
Yo Tink. I need a partner for Apex. You should still come. I'll donate if you need a little bit extra after i win the next smashing grounds:)

Tink

Smash Hero
id really love to go and team.....i think we can make some surprise wins.

but if i go, ima drive with someone....and im sure there will be a chicago car....we can talk at smashing grounds about this in further detail, as well as see who can go/who can drive there. its only about 11-12 hours away....barely more then mist and thats notttt bad!

Kels88

Smash Lord
id really love to go and team.....i think we can make some surprise wins.

but if i go, ima drive with someone....and im sure there will be a chicago car....we can talk at smashing grounds about this in further detail, as well as see who can go/who can drive there. its only about 11-12 hours away....barely more then mist and thats notttt bad!
Okay. And i actually didn't buy my ticket yet. And i mapquested and it said gas should cost about 300 there and back. and tbh i don't think the driver should have to pay because that's a lot of miles to put on their car. So if we get 5 people it should be about $75 per person there and back.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
may have to actually request off for this one

I get hours like a boss
(no not at all actually lololol)

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'm back from college and seriously considering going to this... I'll see if I can get some friends to come along too.

ORLY

Smash Master
@metroid: yeahhhhhhh buddy let's get some games in

@deku: if you come to this i'm going to **** you up. it's personal this time

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
haha, more like kirby

tom is my ride to this so i think he wants to team with me

although maybe we could do matt/alex vs tom/chris if all parties agree

ORLY

Smash Master
I would but Dart and I are getting the old band back together for this one

Deku may be able to steal away Kels or Tink if he's persuasive enough

There's also Rat, Lance, Kail and I'm sure there are a couple others looking for teammates.

Tink

Smash Hero
why would either of us wanna team with an outta pracitce deku 0_o? seriouss question yoo. slighttts hit talk

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol let's not get all bent out of shape now

You two have broken up before

You're like the high school on-again-off-again couple

ORLY

Smash Master
That sounds pretty good, Tom

You're at the top of my teaming bucket list

Kail

Smash Lord
Alright, just waiting on a confirmation of a car to get here.
It doesn't matter who houses me, I just prefer a closest place. Not really sure who that'd be though.

And what Orly said. Still looking for a team mate :D

ORLY

Smash Master
sveet is closest to the venue while rat is closer to you

either one is a good choice IMO

Top Bottom