• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Dart!

Smash Master
pretty excited that i have friday and saturday all to myself for this tourney. Get ready for Mystic dart han.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol would be funny if this does get more than 30 people. I'll prob be at this one with some Madison people.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...if the ppl that just posted are acually def coming, then this will be bigger then sakurai :/ anddd =D.

Rat

Smash Lord
Would anyone like to team? I can only play Samus and only one of her colors. (The best color.)

Kels88

Smash Lord
Can't wait til Apex after watching the stream today. Everyone who plans on going seriously needs to step it up. We should have training sessions at least twice a week. No more of this not making it to bracket bull**** from the MW.

Dart!

Smash Master
kelly we gotta play more definitely. i expect a huge training session sometime during the weekend. what are you doing the friday before?

Tink

Smash Hero
i mayyy be able to get in on that training session....but then noone would be winning any games but me 0_0!!

Rat

Smash Lord
@Diego
I've been inspired by some Combofiend Spencer. So I hope you're ready for some grapple tricks. Especially the triple grapple vortex.

Oh man do I want to hit someone with that.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Jason is most likely gonna be in Cali over break and its his xbox that has 3rd strike on it. If he is here though we can bring it.

:phone:

Top Bottom