• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
We can bring one or two Wiis, as well as a TV or two. One Wii and one TV are guaranteed.

Edit: We can also bring a copy of Melee or two, if necessary.

Jesus, edit edit: I'll bring MK:W and a power strip for extra outlet goodness.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Do you think someone will want to pick me up from the train station that day? I'm super lazy. or maybe friday after the weekly i can crash @ like.. dj's ? or jman's? or like alex i can like totally crash @ ur place after the weekly n help u set up?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Do you think someone will want to pick me up from the train station that day? I'm super lazy. or maybe friday after the weekly i can crash @ like.. dj's ? or jman's? or like alex i can like totally crash @ ur place after the weekly n help u set up?
'

if you help you can stay...finally an Asian staying over my house ;)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might just not go to CH3 and rent a car to drive down to this instead and spend a few days in NYC. We shall see...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yo, my buddy Doom says it's OK that I show up for this? Just double checking.

I will definitely bring a Wii+game, TV, and a small powerstrip. And hype, of course. ; ) I'm also good to bring a copy of Double Dash...ya' know, if that's what the kids are into these days...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
50% Melee + 50% Brawl = 0% Mario Kart?

::Cries::

EDIT: Also, if I do things right, I think I'm gonna just hook a Gamebridge up to the TV we're on and just record hours of **** on my computer.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
haha sure no problem since you guys are helping but you gotta take me to pc richards and ish me and shin gotta buy 2 tvs there...also if ur driving gotta pick up my tv from w2z lol

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
MM me at this, peoples.

My Olimar, My ROB, My Lucas, My Raoul, My G&W, My Ganon, My Snake, My Sonic (In that order of goodness)...

Will be your competition.

Jtails

Smash Lord
can i be put down as an atendee? or am i not cool enough!
ill bring a wii/360

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
add me ****it >_<

oh ad we should try 2 play manhunt next sat... we should have mad heads so that would b fun ^_^

Top Bottom