• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Alex, I remember the area when u invited me to ur house (No homo if anyone starts to think ~_~) but give me the address so i dont get lost.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I probably should have made this sooner BUT:

feel free to add this to your sigs and link the thread! WOO!

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAOO!!!

Vanz get the hell outta here! XDD

Regardless of anyone's love/hate towards Brawl I still <3 them as a person always. Hating someone is a waste of energy and time IMO I'll never go to that level ^_^.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMAOO!!!

Vanz get the hell outta here! XDD

Regardless of anyone's love/hate towards Brawl I still <3 them as a person always. Hating someone is a waste of energy and time IMO I'll never go to that level ^_^.
LOL

Your amazing just thought I'd let you know ;) and I mean that as a person although your an amazing player too >_>.

soul ark

Smash Ace
i thought i was going *sniff* why am i not on the list i was gonna bring a wii and smash *looks down and kick a rock with his hands in his pockets.*

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You probably are listed but Alex is freaking out so much about getting already-listed people to make sure they're coming that he can't update the front page.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
..................................................................................................................................................

I cant think of any thing to say

Top Bottom