• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yo lightdream, awesome job with the whole event, it was much appreciated and greatly enjoyed. Sorry we had to bail with our setups early...but you know how it goes sometimes.

Lol, and brokn, my friend DSag says that he died a little inside when you complimented my Samus. >.<

-__-

Smash Ace
was fun showing D1 what i woulda done to him in singles tourny LOL xD Get at Fab for joining swat for the day LOL!!!! we def. had fun with the random crew battles...we setup our crew so that the lineup will intimidate u or give u false hope...Basic Sausage went first (pressure on holding the first stocks) Zr0 (annoy and mass dps to warm you up for another DEDEDE MATCH O_O!!) Blackanese or Basic Sausage whoever went first (pressures the guy so that the next person will dps even more easily) Fab brings out the Tamer (picks off stocks for the last person) and finally DJ NINTENDO UNLEASHES THE BEAST (BOSS BATTLE TIME) *Summons Infrit fused with Cerberus* O_O bowser side mind games to a up air FTW!!! lol

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
this smash fest was too sexy.

way too many shoutouts to do, no johns. Will do later.

But of course, the one that HAS to be done, goes to our good friend Alex Strife a.k.a. John Lugo a.k.a. Lightxdream. You're way too beast for throwing this thing man, thanks a lot.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Its time for Ben/Luck's Shoutouts

**** TOOOOO GOOD. mad fun at this smashfest. im kinda mad half my crew didnt show off bull **** but at least random crew battles was fun. and now for the specific shoutouts.

D1: thanks. you didnt actually do anything but the match with your peach helped my confidence a little.

HaB: OMG ITS HAB!!! good **** in teams buddy, Demigodz son. cant wait til school semester again (not really >_>) but then you get to come back to us.

The samus player with the green shirt from long island: good **** in teams, you surprised the hell outta me. ur mad good. see the thingy at the bottom.

Swift: ATLANTIC LIZARDS ALL DAI!!!! lol. i miss that thread. good stuff in crews. maybe we can play wifi sometime and you could show me how to do the chain grab. CT is kinda beast.

Blackie: you look funny when your falling asleep. the getting robbed stories were beast. and leo's tech skill in that psp version of step mania is beast.

RENO: son you didnt show me that back stroke. stop asking me for money matches, ill let you know when i think im good enough. except for sheik ditto in brawl. ill do that next time i see you for sure. you gotta help train me in melee thats the only way ill get back into it.

vanz: you always randomly get mad at me and it makes me feel sad :(:( ur brawl peach is kinda beast @_@

D1 again: YOU GOTTA DUNK QUICK OTHER WISE THAT ****S GONNA BE MAD COLD!!!! D1: STOP MEATRIDDIN!!!!

Alex: ur random rant about marvel movies was kinda funny.

Dj: i thought you were dead in the beginning, but then you werent.

Beast: you picked a good name. way to come from deep outta nowhere (aka long island) and beat mad people and be really good. No hard feelings when i was **** talking you, its like a nyc tradition (i blame swat, they make me do it >_>). also you see the thingy below.

Eli: LMAO ur funny. get at jash. join demigodz cuz we are cooler then snake and shadow no joke.

Rockin: i gotta give you props cuz you beat me. your good now and im still trying to understand that. good stuff and keep up the good work.

Dark Peach: dont worry son. just like melee ima start catching up. you'll be my rival until i get better then you and thats no joke. let it be known lol.

DarkPeach again: maybe you should be fair lord or something now upsmash isnt as cool as it was in melee.

Reno again: yea so this kid onna bike was following me ... ... ... ... thats it.

Leo: no jones

Leo again: no johnathans (sorry alex and bum lol)

Leo a third time: no african elephants

Young Jash: Son stop saying ur wack cuz your not that bad. im wack. brawl crews was 2 good my bad on that bad call we could faced swat. you see the thingy on the bottom 2.

Cristmas: FOOT FIVE!!! ^o^

YRB: your 2 good. you might take my title of knee champion.

Godot: good stuff. brawl is really frustrating. but otherwise your beast better then i expected.

Kanti: you were wet like half the time (sexual connotations possibly implied.)

DJ again: ... mindgames?

Trademark: sorry you were an alternate. i blame alex. CT is kinda beast.

If i forgot anyone its cuz im mad... oh yea yo logic your mad random. theres a falco main from florida who is beast in melee, i wonder if that is you.

yea so if... up ... Eternal smasher!!!: good stuff man. you are really good. i never expect people ive never met to be good. you should check out the thingy below also.

yea so if i forgot anyone its cuz im tired its almost one o clock. im gonna just quit awakeness now.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE I SAID CHECK OUT THIS THINGY ON THE BOTTOM TO THIS IS IT. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY CREW. CHECK IT OUT AND SAY HI OR SOMETHING. YOU MIGHT WANNA JOIN WE ARE KINDA COOL.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148285

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Best Smashfest in a while!!! It was good seeing new faces and old. It was also good fighting high level players as well. Well shout-outs:

Alex- For hosting all this and being a huge Sonic fan like me :D. I might sig that quote from Scourge.

Dark. Pch- Best Peach I ever fought in Brawl period. GGs, try not to get frustrated, it's always good to fight with a clean mind.

Jash- Thanks for the conversation and inspring advice regarding choosing characters. You're a really cool dude, hope to see you soon.

Godot- Thanks for lending me your extra controller :).

Gooch- Good stuff in teams.

Luck- GGs as usual. Your Fox is good.

Jumpman- Pretty good Mario.

HAB- Nice seeing you again. We'll be having those dittos in the future. Oh and I tried out Olimar lol :p.

Beast- Very GGs. You must have balls of steel to be going with Capt. Falcon.

Xivik- It was nice talking to you too. We'll be having those Sonic dittos too (Although HAB asked first).

Everyone there was cool and I met new faces like Blackanese (He's a cool dude too.). I wish I fought everyone though (Man, I get no love from anybody). Oh well, back to the shadows I go, waiting to strike another Smashfest or Tourney.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Yo, Smashfest was toooooooo good!!!
Alex : Thanks for the 'Fest. And for living on a street that has the wrong street sign, lol.
Rockin' : Gettin lost is my thing. It's a skill. We gotta play, no johns next time. Thanks for everything. IFFMG!
H A B : Mango Habcam was too good. Teams was awesome. Get those uploaded ASAP
Jash : YOUNG LINK IS IN BRAWL!!! GIVE 'EM THE SMOKE-FACE!!!!! Thanks for those Jash DI tips, works every time. Team combos was too good. NO MEAT RIDIN"!
Ritz : Mah favorite cracker(no racist) Roy dittos was too good. We need to play more melee. How's my extra-extra non-technical Sheik? And yes, I know, I suck horribly in Melee teams.
D1 : *Insert **** here*
NinjaLink : Your nails are long enough. Quit.
Ben : Teh randomness must ensue
Blackanese : Where the **** where you all day? I saw you like twice....
Eternal Smasher : Goooood ****. Can you hold a brotha down wit a wing?
Vanz : Stop ****** my Ganon wit Jiggs. ENOUGH. T_T
Trademark : Metaknight dittos are awesome. It takes soooo much skill!!!
DJ Nintendo : Melee Bowser>>>>>>>Brawl Bowser. QUIT!. We gotta get that Turtles In Time poppin off next time. SUPER NINTENDO JOHNS!!!!

To everyone I missed, whatup. And to all ya'll who ***** the Italian icees : I HOPE YOU TRIP EVERY 2 SECONDS IN BRAWL!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I had a blast today going back in the time matchine to play Melee crews it def was mad fun ^_^. Brawl crews as well was too beast...get at me, Vanz, Dark Pch, NL, and Crismas making an all Peach Brawl crew.

2 BEAST

PEACHY PEACH ALL DAI!

We even had our own colors. Me being Red of course cuz to me Red Peach is definitely the beastiest most ferocious Peach out there...she just says look at me w/ intensity when you see that dress.

LOL

Anyway, I must do more shoutouts later...

...Leo XD just be happy I didn't go first against you and go Falco when the crew battle started...hehe...I was sooo tempted...but our Peach squad still made a dent ^_^. 2 stock loss isn't so bad. And as much as I like C4 I hate when ppl compare me to him.....its either you're bigging me up and putting him down or putting him down and bigging me up...lol I don't wanna have a rivalry w/ a fellow Falco from NY.

If he was an oos Falco...

...then it would be another story.

I'm still best Brawl Falco in NY though get at me : P.

GGz Dark Pch ^_^, Mojo, SRVIII, Jash, Xvik, Rockin (Quit Life), and so on in those friendlies.

I LOVE YOU HAB <3

Shoutout to Alex and his fam for holdin it down I loved it. Even if I heard Azen, Chillin, and Chu went to Montage...I'm still happy as hell that I went. ^_^

Hopefully there's another one.

Train ride back crew (Crismas, Jumpman, Ron, Rockin, D1, Zim, Yellow Shirt Guy aka CanISmash aka Steve, and Dark Pch) THAT TRAIN RIDE WAS SOOO AWESOME GOOD**** I LOVE YOU GUYS1!!!!!

More shoutouts later.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
maaaad fun good job alex.

screw you reno for not wanting to play me i hope you hit a deer. get *****..... one match :( and i guess I for all the others. hmmm I gotta see about that c.falc vs sheik floats though. i have a new idea.

swift mad fun playing you. you are retardedly good. and also pissed me off >:O i thought i was past ever getting 4 stocked again lol.

falco's gay tho but gs. oh no more effin sandbagging. 4 stocked trying > competing.

dj gg obviously. still gay esp with beastly teams lol.

to the falco, pikachu, etc player i teamed with who came with ct lol. mad fun. you're real good. i was slacking in teams can def play better but you were holding it down good stuff.

to the jiggs player. good controller port fights. lol.

had fun withe veryone on the train ride back. lol.

someone needs to teach me brawl. oh yeah for the one.... yup i played exactly one brawl set. gj ****** me. both my pit and metaknight lolol.

OH YEAH ROCKIN IS TOO GOOD.

peace lol.

-__-

Smash Ace
Special Shout out To Jash!!! Thanks for the Blue duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That blue happy falco LOL!!!!! we never played i just realized =\ lol

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Looks like I did good. I should get off my fat *** and start going to weeklies. I'm not really a shoutout kind of guy, but to everyone I played...

...Uh...awesome.

(On a side note, if you're missing a black controller with a battered, old, crusty Yoshi on the back, I have it.)

thegooch

Smash Rookie
like i said this was crazy my first smashfest iv ever been to crew battle was crazy fun shout out to those that were in my crew Bigj,Rocken,xivc,and my cuz shout out to blue terrorist dat was good **** in teams brutha u got a beast sonic no lie.i wanna see u in a 1v1 ur sonic vs my lucas
also shout out to boss and ur brutha im sorry i forgot ur name i think it was shiekha blood or soin but i cant find u any way u guys are a beast team no doubt wit bosses ganon(nice *** ganon)andand wit ur bruthas snake and i forgot who else u were usin. good matches!boss my boy bigj wants a ganon ditto hit me wit dat fc if u read dis also shout out to ALEX for puttin this together ur the best for this!! o and i was kinda disapointed to not see any other lucas players thought mayybe i coulda learned sum new ish oooo welll LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Looks like I did good. I should get off my fat *** and start going to weeklies. I'm not really a shoutout kind of guy, but to everyone I played...

...Uh...awesome.

(On a side note, if you're missing a black controller with a battered, old, crusty Yoshi on the back, I have it.)

thats my controller i left it there so i could know where it is. please return it at the next weekly to my gf-.-

shout outs later

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Definantly a crazy day of smash @_@. dont remember everyones names i vs. but gg's to rockin, dark.pch, D1, -_-, HaB, and everyone else i forgot T_T.

(and im amazed that still no one can spell my name right, lol)

Cia

das kwl
great smashfest alex.. had a lot of fun. the pool was an amazing bonus,

sorry i had to go so early, i was about to kill over, (even fell asleep on the shuttle train <_<)

good stuff to the peachy peach crew

good stuff swiftbass

good stuff to everyone who showed up

edit: luck.. when was i mad at you?? if i was mad, it was because i did horribly in melee crews and because somebody knocked an ICY out of my hand. and i only had like 2 bites >=(

but i was not mad at you. however, if i did seem easily agitated.. sorry. i didn't sleep since thursday night

double edit: tsunade's in my sig because she spotted a fox off the ledge and got tight.. who posted that anyway ( i THINK i know who) but tell me anyway

BigJ

Smash Rookie
Smash fest was crazy fun man, thanks for putting it on Alex. =D I want some FCs >_>

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Time to do shoutouts

Zro - you is such a hispanic XD (not in a insulting way though. Hell, I love chicas ^^). Nice team match against you and Zro. I'm sorry about what the gramps did. I should've stopped you, but then again, I felt you knew his crazy pranks, so I didn't say nothing. >< I'll look out for you next time.

Leo - One day, we'll have our MM and I'll be ready ^^

Xivk - Nice job in teams. I dunno, in all serious honesty, I felt you was doing more of the work. I was too stupid to not pick up on basic team attacks >> I kinda felt like a bad team player...>> I'm pretty sure I'll be a better one next time we team. I just need more team experiances.

Reno - lol oh Reno, you and your gags. =D

Vanz - Nice match, even though your Ivysaur litterally whooped my *** on the edge...>>

Jash - MY KIRBY GOT MINDGAMES, SONZ! >D XD good matches though. I'll keep in mind on what you said. Thanks Jash ^^

Our Brawl Crew - Good job guys. It was close, but we did our best ^^ The other team just had more experianced then us. No johns though, that was epic. lol

HaB - It was sooooo good seeing you again man. I;m mad you decided to take out your hab cam way later >=/ but it's cool though, because it recorded some epic matches. FLOATING GORDO FTW XD

Ritz- Great match. That crew battle was close, but you deserved that win. Don't feel too bad about my Fsmashes. I seem to catch several people with it. And of course, they get frustrated by it XD The trick is to remember that when it's charged, it'll come out by 1 frame

Logik - It's good to see you. I'm gonna have to charge you picking you up and such. lol You did great. Your grandma will be proud ^^

Eternal Smasher - Nice to see ya again. I'm sorry we didn't get to play though. You probably would've 3 stocked me anyway XD

Jumpman - You've definitly been donated to science. XD

YRB? - I dunno, but there was some imposter-looking Lyndin that entered the smashfest. His Pikachu didn't wear a cap. In anycase, it was good he came lol

Our train crew

Dark Pch - I see your views of me havn't changed much XD How am I suppose to keep track on little stuff like that XD

Jumpman again - Stop pulling pranks on me XD

Crismas - Good job at the smashfest. I'm sorry if I seemed to have nagged you. I was making sure the message was delivered.

D1 - My d00d is a jerk. Got me thinking Kirby was a counterpick. LIES AND SLENDER XD jk. Good job at the crew battles. I definitly gotta admit one thing: Red Ranger is epicsauce.They're always the leaders and they kick the most *** lol

Ron - I was only intimidated cause you had D1 there......and his little brother >>

CanIsmash - Eventually you will love Brawl. And also, the fact that Meta can fly is music to my ears.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Alright. Shoutout time.

First off, Alex - MAH DUDE! I mean, what can I say? I came back to NYC for this and it was **** worth it. Get at your pool. Get at your Pekingese. Get at your mom and your family for making non-basic sausages and burgers and all that jazz. Get at your bee-nest. Get at your pool table and the stuff on it protect felt from TVs. Get at your mom and papa going around and cleaning up cans all the time. Get at your permission to let me use the bathroom. Get at your tent that took the manpower of five smashers to put up in all of three seconds. GET AT YOU!!!

ZRO - My dude, bathing in fuccking rainstorm. Too good. Sorry I didn't call today about bubbletea, but my commute to get home was so hectic that because I stopped to get bubbletea (and their credit card reader not working >_<), I barely got to my train on time. Also. TEAM BEEP FROM DEEP ALL DAI!

D1 - You took a fattie. Didn't play Falco all day until like ten with me in teams? Holy Snickers. Though I will get at your dirty games with Peach. And your brother for getting left behind when everyone left. You're too good, son. It was good seeing you.

Rockin - Word? Your Meta-Knight's mad annoying. Get at Ganon dittoes.

Luck - We were doing okay in teams. Sorry for getting kinda tight after crew battles, but you know I don't ever get tight unless its for a good reason. Which leads me to...

Beast - I'm not one to usually john on Olimar, but I could have beaten your Snake. I mean, I've never seen a bad Snake ever, but your Snake was mad annoying. Uptilt for the muthafucckin' loss, my dude. >_> Overall, though, a mad good crew battle, as the rainstorm definitely was God's reaction to the whole thing.

Ritz - You took a fattie. Ganon dittoes. Also, you're so much whiter than I could have ever possibly imagined. Zim called me black and called you half-Hispanic, and that was considered posthumous. Dayum.

Crismas - We like... hardly saw each other. Sadface. Hugs, though.

Ph.D - Son was diving at people in Nana Popo. He was like... "Popo?" SPPPLLLASSSHHH!!!

Ron - We need ROB dittoes. Or really any matches that aren't aganst your Pika.

Dark.Pch - I'm not scared of Peaches. Well, not really. I can handle it.

Randall - ... (No response)

Randall - ... (No response)

NinjaLink - You suck for not answering to Randall (which, by the way, IS the name of the Support Ghost). You're an ******* with Diddy's Up+B cancel. Who does that ****? Also you suck for not ever playing me.

Vanz - Sorry you felt like you were gonna die. But my Sonic was doing okay against your Diddy! And get at mad Raoul / PT matches at like 8AM.

I fight for my Grandma aka Logic or... however you spell it - It's LEMON LIME WOLF. Blackanese called him Diet Wolf. So that makes his full name DIET LEMON LIME WOLF RAOUL O'DONNELL. Who looks German, but carries a machete on his blaster.

DJ - This is all I have to say to you:

Jashy - Modesty Mindgames Volume One: Never Admit Your Character Is Anything But Garbage.

Swift - Good **** with the crew battle.

Reno - You're fatter than I thought.

Jumpman - Put a **** shirt on, son! I don't think you had a shirt on at any time after the pool was open for like ten minutes.

C4 - I hate your Snake too. :(

Eli - I love you but I hate your Wario so god**** much.

Leo - You took a fattie. That was fun.

Special Shoutout to Tony Slicemaker, the hidden fifth member of the Starfox crew.

And another to Sakurai, whom I blame for causing me to trip on Alex's pool.

Blackaneseaneseaneseanese - You took a fattie. I cannot talk that doodoo that you do so well.

Fab - Seen you for the first time since like... the first Shinfest. Your Ness is still a beast.

Xivk - You took a fattie. Thanks for letting me stay and all that. Those hotdogs weren't bad for microwavable. And thanks for making getting home from DJ's much harder than it has to be. Which leads me to my special shoutout...

Khanti and Godot - Oh. Em. Gee. I swear to God riding in that truck last night with the scraping hardbody and the random ghetto biitches yelling at us and all seventeen of the ambulances we saw and the dude with the chicken legs magically appearing in two different places... I don't think I've ever been more scared for my life in history. That was truly the worst driving experience of my life. But... CHIMIFRITANGAS ALL DAI, MAMI!

Anyone who didn't get a shoutout... well, you're just not coming to mind, but I do love you all! This was an event for the ages.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I have 67 matches recorded with the Gamebridge (but I'd say about 20 of them are ridiculous friendlies), and have 12 on the HABCam. So that's almost 90 matches that need to be taken care of.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
had massive fun. shoutouts (simplified, cuz my car broke down a lil while ago and i jus wanna go to sleep >_<)

shoutouts to:

all the people who played melee. keep that ish alive

brawl ppl: good ish. u guys were havin mad fun and crews was live.

new ppl: glad to see u guys. keep comin out

special shoutout: alex strife. good ish. i had a real good time. keep doing these, i'll be there

jash: can i borrow $5? lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lmfaoooo those tags are toooo good lol... even tho this was a smashfest i played like 2 hours worth of smash xD

well ITS SHOUT OUT TIME: (mad late tho lol)

HAB: i love u 2 much to care if u didnt call me, just know that team beep is godly

eli: ur 2 good, and i will never try 2 disrespect u like that again lol

c4: same as eli lol

rockin: .... i still dont like u

D1: **** we deffinately had beastly fun in the pool playin nana popo lol, im tight every1 didnt go back in at 10 tho lol

Khanti: chillin wit u this weekend was beastly fun, the weekly was fun, than alex's smashfest and comin to get chinese food wit me, than drivin us to dj's house... ur too good of a guy =]

godot: my finger still hurts from u twistin it lol but still ur 2 good

Raymond: always a pleasure to chill wit u, things didnt turn out the way we planned but still had lots of fun ^_^

dj: ur too good for lettin me stay over ur house and feedin me godly food ^_^ and bowser was beastin on those bees lol

jaden: ur peach is 2 good in brawl and melee, i wish we would of gotten more bubble tea that day >_<

reno: good melee matches =] and the pool talks were too godly lol

crismas: u r too good in melee, if we didnt have to play dj's gay ***, we would of stood on lol

ron: u came in crazy late but it was still good seeing you =]

AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST:

TO ALEX: thanks for havin us over and watnot, deffinately had beastly fun and it wouldnt have benn possible without you =]

and why am i in almost every picture lol i guess some1 couldnt take their eyes off me >_<
and to regards to the last crew battle, im tight cus if i would of known that no1 was in the pool i would of aimmed for more kills >_<

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
wow. So many things to say and so many people to shout out. I guess I will start off very simple with saying thank you to everyone. Since I thought about doing this everyone has helped me.

Def shoutouts to Reno | Leo | Khanti | Godot | Dj | Vanz for helping me out the day before and bringing everything they can.

HAB - Def big shoutout for coming from CT and helping out.

Rhyme and company - thanks for bringing setups and having a great time you guys need to come by more often

Blackenese - man your too funny always keeping my head up about everyone having a good time

Zro - looking at pics of you and the silliness of it all was funny.

D1 - APEX MY DOOD WE DEED IT

Eli - good **** coming and helping with setups man

G$ - get at that melee FALCO!

Blue terrorist and Soul Ark - you guys are mad kewl it is nice to meet Sonic players and Sonic fanatics always remeber to drop me a line you 2 ^^

C4 and his crew - **** you guys were beasts and C4 thanks for supporting me since Day 1 dood

NL - It was great to see you man cant wait til CH4!

Ron - your pikachu ***** me hard I gotta praise you like I should

Vlad | YRB - FiT for life man thanks for coming

everyone I met that day - good seeing all of you and man I had a hella time giving everyone food lol.

Adriel - man we gotta chill just you and me your mad cool and bringing that extra food was sweet.

All and all it was a great time by all. Rain or no Rain we smashed like it mattered and the crew battles were fun as well. You guys proved to me if you put effort into this community they will repay you. Everyone who did not come to this missed out on a lot.

Thanks guys and stay tuned for APEX!

GodotAA

Smash Ace
alex - good ****

D1 - you owe me some chinese food ;)

Blue terrorist - i hate sonic ............. -_-

Dark peach - i hate peach ............... -_-

zro - go grab some ice

hab - good matches

leo - practice your ocarina more

im mad lazy right now

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Mad late on the shout outs, work + being tired after is annoying. Well here it goes.

Mr. Alejandro Strife, Thx for holding this event, it was so much fun. Also thx for housing me the nite before.

Godot, for being the other LI Smash Rep there, that I'm aware of at least

Leo, for having a contagious head shake, and for being mad skilled in that ocarina, I knew i heard Dragon Roost

POOL CREW: Pool that day was to good, I was in there more of the time then playin smash lol
-R3NO, good seein u again, Hofstras not gonna be as cool any more : /
-Vanz, got in the pool for like 15 mins, good **** anyway, and thx for the help finding alex's place
-Zro, fun hangin with you man, pool stuff with Nana Popo was so much fun, and walks to Chinese food places
-Crismas, got in the pool for like 1 half hour or so but good **** none the less, oh and taking that beast picture of me YRB and Zro all goofy behind Jumpman. (P.S. hows my Nephenee coming along : D)
-Halon, for drifting under me while i was floating on that ball then man handling the **** out of me and dunking me back into the water
-D1, always good seein you, the not really but closest i can get to Mewtwo vs RAOUL match we had. Also Nana Popo. U being "It" was probably the funniest thing for me at the Smashfest, cant follow sounds to save life. and FALCO ALL DAY!!!
Jumpman, HOLY CRAP MAN UR SKINNY!!! and good seein u there
D1's lil Bro, your cool and all but you gotta learn to chill a bit man, attacking me randomly and ****.

Blackanese, Skittles couldnt come but its kinda good thing considering what my car would have to of gone through if he did.

HAB, Chimifurangas? Chicken Leg dude appearing out of no where? "Hey Khanti is you door locked" *Godot slamming his lock before i can even answer back* "Now it is" car ride was mad scary but gave many good laughs.

Xivk, Thx for housing me the nite after the Smashfest and directing me lost *** back to LI. Also that Italian place right down the block from you has mad beast Chicken Parm Heroes.

DJ, I kno where you live now, but not really, cant remember how to get there but any way lol at ur phone GPS, "Turn right at *BZZT!!*" O_o !?!?!

Ninjalink, always a pleasure seeing you at smash time

Ron, for showing Godot and I the way to the Chinese place, Chicken Wings hit the spot.

Rockin, for being around and stuff

I can't think of any thing else, and tired is getting to me again, ill prob see you all at next weekly or most of you at least

Top Bottom