• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
I tried to PM S.O.L.I.D. for becoming a Teacher but it said he wasn't a user. Is his name Solid on this site cause that's all I found.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'm sorry to bump this, but i haven't been here in a while. What happened? Did this just die down?
Oh hey you're back :O
It was going, for a while, and then it just kinda fell down, and then we picked it up again, now it's kinda mellow, but it's not dead...

We have a fair amount of teachers, and some students, not sure how that's working out though :O

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Do you play a good Pikachu?

Looks like the Kazoo teaches Pika now :)
In all honesty, I would like to see if another Pikachu could possibly replace mine. Not that mine is god awful or anything, but I would like to open it up a little.

So, for all those that are interested, send me a PM and we'll set up a time to see if your Pikachu is up to snuff. :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
This needs a bump, and there are a ton more people involved than last time I checked up on this. Awesome! :D

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So uh, I'm free to teach again. If you need another Ganon teacher, I'm more than willing to teach him now.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
SOLID, didn't you say that CK would put a link to this in the new Welcoming Center?

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen him on in a long time, I think he's moving to Arizona or something and he's not a mod anymore, so I really don't know.
Dude, I've sent you my teacher application and I'm wondering when you are going to reply for me. It's been almost a month or more. Can you please check my application?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Dude, I've sent you my teacher application and I'm wondering when you are going to reply for me. It's been almost a month or more. Can you please check my application?
Your extreme distance from about 80% of the boards is definitely not working in your favor. So, even if you are a skilled Lucas player (which I don't doubt you are ;)), no one will ever get to know it because of the lag. Shoot, I'm on a T3 connection and the lag was too much for me.

That's my take on it, but it's in Vrael's hands to decide...

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, I finally have WiFi connection, and good timing too, because I need to improve more than ever. I haven't played too much as of yet, but my few excursions in the NNMFA and with a handful of friends has left me disappointed with my performance, but enveloped me with a yearning to learn. :p

Anyway, I still would like to continue with Marth (though lag is really giving me a bad taste with him), and learn DK and Link (his learning curve is really high and a bit intimidating, but I've always had an interest in playing him).

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, I finally have WiFi connection, and good timing too, because I need to improve more than ever. I haven't played too much as of yet, but my few excursions in the NNMFA and with a handful of friends has left me disappointed with my performance, but enveloped me with a yearning to learn. :p

Anyway, I still would like to continue with Marth (though lag is really giving me a bad taste with him), and learn DK and Link (his learning curve is really high and a bit intimidating, but I've always had an interest in playing him).
I play heavily with Marth & DK. Send me a VM and we'll go @ it for a few matches.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I'm afraid that you'll have to remove my name and everything for the time being. I'm just really busy irl.

SMAAAASH!

Smash Cadet
I don't get it. Are these people pros or some kind of scrub thinking they are entitled to tell others how to play a video game character?

Basically, if I wanted to learn from the best, are these people the best?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I don't get it. Are these people pros or some kind of scrub thinking they are entitled to tell others how to play a video game character?

Basically, if I wanted to learn from the best, are these people the best?
Have you read the OP?

Not all of us are the best with our mains, but we are hella seasoned @ who we play though. For instance, I am a OTL regular that has placed @ least fourth (with two wins) in eight tournies I have played.

This is a place to learn, not a place to get owned by your favorite ____ or whoever you happen to main is.

ThisCircle

Smash Rookie
Hey! I was wondering if they're any teachers for Zelda(NOT shiek) , and R.O.B.

Hit me up! I really would like to improve my game.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Top Bottom