• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You're lain, of course you can.

If you wouldn't mind could you just post contact info and a short bio though?

Fire Blazer, I'd say go with student for now, mainly because we already have teachers for who you main,

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
So I was talking to Straked about this, and I decided to bump this.

This has the potential to be an amazingly helpful thread, people just need to use it.

So yeah, bump.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Yay! Bump! Actually, this shouldn't keep getting buried......... I agree - this has potential.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
:rob::olimar::luigi2::pit::gw:
thegreatkazoo

Mains: Olimar, G&W 2nds: Luigi, Pit, ROB/ Number coming very soon / AIM: kingshavy; MSN: gashavy@hotmail.com; gmail: kingshavy

Hi babes and dolls, this is Kaseza speaking (or typing :laugh:), but due to people massacring my name, I just let everyone on the boards call me Kazoo. I am a 5th year Computer Engineer @ Georgia Tech, and one of the top five Brawlers @ Tech. My interests/hobbies include community service, videography, photography, cooking, and music.

I have a little interesting twist with my story: I am also trying to become a pro Melee player. In Melee, I main the Mario Twins with Marth as a secondary. In my competitive days of Brawl, I mained ROB and Olimar. Now I am back into playing Brawl, and you see the mains above.

The best thing having me as a teacher: I have two full recording setups, both of which record in 720p HD. I record all of the matches you play against me. I also have a knack for analyzing tape, so I can easily give you pointers. If by some chance you don't like my analysis, just take your match to someone else on the critique boards for a second opinion. Cool, huh? Hope to see you soon! ;)

Sieguest

Smash Master
erm...bump can't let it die again...

Well, gave the xat a makeover, ya'll should drop by there and check it out :)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm seriously gonna try to get this router for WiFi connectivity and visit a tourney. Way too busy w/homework and stuff this week though. Then maybe I can actually start to use this "school" more.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Any Sonic teachers? I'd like to sign up for Sonic aswell. Just pmed SOLID.

EDIT: Overlooked CHIS, sorry. Can anyone link me to his user profile XD.

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
Err, I'm not really sure how to request a teacher. Uhm, may I be taught how to play ROB by thegreatkazoo and Pokemon Trainer by Magik0722? Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated.

UncleSam

Smash Master
bump.
The irony of this thread is people need this and people know about it, but they don't post on here when they want a teacher.
weird. >_>

sammy p

Smash Lord
i think i need kazoos help! i could use a good pit teacher and a good luigi teacher. but my wi-fi is down right now, so ill have to hold off on that :(

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
:rob::olimar::luigi2::pit::gw: :pikachu2::dk2:
thegreatkazoo

Mains: Olimar, G&W, Pikachu 2nds: Luigi, Pit, ROB, DK/2922-8999-6173/ AIM: kingshavy; MSN: gashavy@hotmail.com; gmail: kingshavy

Hi babes and dolls, this is Kaseza speaking (or typing :laugh:), but due to people massacring my name, I just let everyone on the boards call me Kazoo. I am a 5th year Computer Engineer @ Georgia Tech, and one of the top five Brawlers @ Tech. My interests/hobbies include community service, videography, photography, cooking, and music.

I have a little interesting twist with my story: I am also trying to become a pro Melee player. In Melee, I main the Mario Twins with Marth as a secondary. In my competitive days of Brawl, I mained ROB and Olimar. Now I am back into playing Brawl, and you see the mains above.

The best thing having me as a teacher: I have one full recording setups, which records in 720p HD. I record all of the matches you play against me. I also have a knack for analyzing tape, so I can easily give you pointers. If by some chance you don't like my analysis, just take your match to someone else on the critique boards for a second opinion. Cool, huh? Hope to see you soon! ;)

I edited some information on here. Vrael, when you get the chance, be sure to update this as possible.

Err, I'm not really sure how to request a teacher. Uhm, may I be taught how to play ROB by thegreatkazoo and Pokemon Trainer by Magik0722? Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated.
I haven't been on here in a hot minute because I hadn't subscribed to it! :urg: Well, that's changed. Also, I will see if the brass want to sticky this. ;)

i think i need kazoos help! i could use a good pit teacher and a good luigi teacher. but my wi-fi is down right now, so ill have to hold off on that :(
Get your internets working soon! :p

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I think I got you kazoo. Saw you asked Youko for that sticky, it'd be nice if we got it but I doubt it.

Crimson King told me a while back that he'd be putting a link to here in the Forum Guide/User Q+A (the room that's going to be replacing the Meet and Greet) so that will hopefully increase activity with new members.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I could use a Pika teacher, and this thread could use a bump.
Two birds have been killed.

Top Bottom