• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
No sticky, but I might make a permanent announcement to act as a guide to introducing people to smashboards and getting started, etc. Which would encompass you guys.

In the mean time, I've linked it in the Resources/Advice thread in Tactical discussion.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Just a question: do any of them live in or near Australia? I find that when playing Americans, no matter how little total lag there is, it still has massive delay.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
my wii is dead so i wont be able to brawl now

however if people still want Luigi tips, dont hit me up on AIM/MSN or via visitor messages

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This looks dead to me. Some of the names in the OP are still good though and I'm sure a good chunk of those players that still check out are willing to help you. Just do some background checks on the players listed under the character you want then contact them if they check out.

StreetPassWanter

Smash Apprentice
This looks dead to me. Some of the names in the OP are still good though and I'm sure a good chunk of those players that still check out are willing to help you. Just do some background checks on the players listed under the character you want then contact them if they check out.
Thanks, but that's too bad. :( It would be awesome if someone could pick this up again... the OP is still alive, so maybe... JUST MAYBE! :p

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah this is pretty dead, sorry! I'd suggest doing what Gw said and just checking with any players that you think could help you just to see if they're still around and willing to help.

Top Bottom