• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
How about squigglies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone likes squigglies.
10,000 times this idea. Put giant squiggles all across the screen for each separation. That would be even better because each character would be in a clearly defined box. The mads are just distracting and may even be giving the wrong impression... plus you can make squiggles any color you want.

:034:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Those were so disorganized ugh no lol.

I can't make everyone happy. And there are limitations on what I want to do. I don't like the quick list, it seems repetitive. It was good with DWC's format that was like random, but Iunno.

Sieguest

Smash Master
uh huh? so... I finished the sig...
It's something to catch people's attention...
I haven't gotten a hold of the thing that just really takes the cake though...errr...

UncleSam

Smash Master
uh huh? so... I finished the sig...
It's something to catch people's attention...
I haven't gotten a hold of the thing that just really takes the cake though...errr...
have some way to combine mine and yours to make the ultimate sig.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Just checking in, wanted to say that I'll start teaching marthos asap, but I work two double shifts so soonest will be Wednesday and he knows this.
front page looks good btw

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Why does no one teach Zero Suit Samus, why why why???? Some guy in background, (No one cares is why.) (I go and destroy him with my Zss.) Hahaha, but why will no one teach her???? Anyone decide to contact me please...... Need Zss teacher.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
@IE - Technically, SuSa might teach you ZSS. He teaches almost everybody, doesn't he? And there is a Wario teacher for your Wario, if you're interested.....

UncleSam

Smash Master
somebody post links in the social threads of character boards that don't have teachers yet.
NAO

UncleSam

Smash Master
srsly?
why not threads then?
GWJumpman did one on the TL boards.
shouldn't we do that then?
anything?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ill post this in the Zelda Social Thead, Im sure we could find someone willing.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Sign me up for Sheik S.O.L.I.D. (your name is annoying to type.... lol).

Hi, my name is saviorslegacy, but everyone calls me savior or SL.
I love Sheik and share pretty much the same opinion of her as Tristan.
I can help you out with every tech out there and probably teach you some pretty neat tricks if you ask me to. If push comes to shove I will even get on wi-fi with you to help you with a concept.

I am 17 and I enjoy biking, reading, swimming, writing (I am authoring a book called Saviors Legacy), hiking, SSBB (no duh), friends, family, girls and God. I am very religious, but I am different than your average bear. I hate quires, I think over half of the Christians out there act like Neo Amish (aka the bubble people), I believe curse words are not a sin, I have mixed views on evolution and I like Disturbed (which I am finding that most Christians hate).
So If our conversations ever go to the way side about God be prepared to hear off beat idea's.

If you want to ask me a quick question you can PM me or post on my wall.
If you want to talk Sheik though, contact me by AIM or Skype.
My name on both of those is saviorslegacy.

UncleSam

Smash Master
saviorslegacy, SOLID wants people to PM him the info it gets annoying when people sign up on the thread.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
lol, I must learn the secret of Smash G O D's coloured texting...... There are three Samus teachers now! :laugh:

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team

I used to use Samus.... like, back in May.......... I liked them low tiers......

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
It's not too hard DB. Lol, not that many people will even want to learn Samus... It's too bad. But she...sucks so it isn't a huge surprise.
This is false. Samus has to be the most stylish character in the game, tied for 1st with Metaknight.

Also, subscribing to this thread as I am now one of the teachers.

I
have to outteach the other 2 Samus teachers now xD <3serris+cherry

EDIT: SOLID was banned just a SECOND ago, I swear. Now he's not. wuttt

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
wow lmao lmao lmao we have too many teachers for shamus already, 1 was all we needed so I will still check up in this thread but I doubt I'll be teaching anyone, minazwel take me off the list Solid :)

Top Bottom