• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash School -- [Read the OP for Teachers]

PolarBear

Smash Journeyman
I've contacted Kirby IRL a few weeks ago and he still hasn't replied back. I'm looking for a DK trainer if anyone is out there. I think I'm sufficient enough too though, if anybody else is looking to pick up DK and is reading this I can help.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Alright! Four pages! :rotfl: Seriously, this needs an update. Its not a bad idea at all; its a very good idea.

Bump x2

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Here's an idea. What if the Xat was used by students and teachers? They can ask questions in real time, and if they're playing on wifi, the teacher can give live feedback on what they need to improve on.

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright, add me as a teacher for snake, mk, zss, olimar.... why? because u need a person who has tons of tourney experience and i'm one of them, all non-wifi... I also live minutes to the pro players and understand how they play (not listing, but it's FL u should know who the residents are...).

I have alot of knowledge on several characters, but the 4 i listed are my top priority due to how i used them alot in tournies past present and future...

most of my contact info is on my postbit... sooo enjoy. if you don't pick me, then you're missing out on alot of core info and advice. my teaching method? well that's a secret

Hence

Smash Ace
All I'm useful for these days seems to be assisting fellow ZSS mains and lurkers. After returning from a small hiatus, I'm back and ready to begin attending tournaments and bettering the ZSS boards. I'm probably the most credible ZSS main in the Midwest and one of the most knowledgeable users of ZSS period. If anyone needs my help I'll be more than happy to give it. :)

Sieguest

Smash Master
Here's an idea. What if the Xat was used by students and teachers? They can ask questions in real time, and if they're playing on wifi, the teacher can give live feedback on what they need to improve on.
The xat is open to everyone! :bee: Teachers can do one on one with their students by opening up a private area away from the rest of the group! :)

the Xat is open for everybody
isn't it?
trufax son....remember I'm not a teacher...:p (in fact I'm the only non teacher that's like there everyday lololol)
alright, add me as a teacher for snake, mk, zss, olimar.... why? because u need a person who has tons of tourney experience and i'm one of them, all non-wifi... I also live minutes to the pro players and understand how they play (not listing, but it's FL u should know who the residents are...).

I have alot of knowledge on several characters, but the 4 i listed are my top priority due to how i used them alot in tournies past present and future...

most of my contact info is on my postbit... sooo enjoy. if you don't pick me, then you're missing out on alot of core info and advice. my teaching method? well that's a secret
All I'm useful for these days seems to be assisting fellow ZSS mains and lurkers. After returning from a small hiatus, I'm back and ready to begin attending tournaments and bettering the ZSS boards. I'm probably the most credible ZSS main in the Midwest and one of the most knowledgeable users of ZSS period. If anyone needs my help I'll be more than happy to give it. :)
Have ya'll sent an application to Straked?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm glad people are taking an interest in this. I'll begin updating.

Oh, and saying "this thread has gained this many pages" isn't a good unit of measurement because I have my settings at 40 posts per page, as do many other people.

Alright, nevershootme, I'll add you for Snake.

UncleSam

Smash Master
oh so you are NM07, that was just a mishap, we can fix it...

EDIT: I have no idea why marthage isn't unbanning you

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Straked, you still haven't fixed my name. I signed up to teach Samus, not Samus and Link.

No offense, just thought I should put this up....
Edit: and besides they are the same character, spam and use Zair.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I could definitely be a teacher for Ike and possibly for Ganon too. I don't necessarily contribute to the Ganon boards but I lurk them regularly.

:034:

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
With all the inactivity, I stopped sigging this, but I'll go put back the link......... Welcome back, SOLID. :) I know I had a Marth question for ya while you were gone, but I forgot it...... Should've wrote it down or gone to the Marth Boards.......

Kid Nino

Smash Cadet
Well GW seems to be a bit busy, so would there happen to be any other R.O.B. teachers out here?

Top Bottom