• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
wise lugia taught ken how to play, but ken still could never surpass his teacher.
Um... you need a history lesson dude. You should talk with me and Mars more. We ARE after all, the Wise Lugia experts.

Wise Lugia did indeed teach Ken how to play... but it was Isai that taught Ken in the dark ways. Then, when Isai betrayed Wise Lugia, Ken stole the Wise Lugia Combo (better known as the Ken Combo). Since then, Ken has fallen from the light.

Rat

Smash Lord
Next date is up.

1/22/10 1PM-9PM

If we have a reasonable # of people I do not see a reason not to do a little tournament.

ORLY

Smash Master
Rockin'. I'll be thereeeee.

I wish I could find a way to your place and avoid all tolls. :(

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Next date is up.

1/22/10 1PM-9PM

If we have a reasonable # of people I do not see a reason not to do a little tournament.
i work 1-9:30 this day so i won't be making it. Will there be another one coming up soon (yes/no question not when question)?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I might have to make a celebrity appearance during this. If you ask me for a $MM, i'm gonna punch you square in the face.

Rat

Smash Lord
i work 1-9:30 this day so i won't be making it. Will there be another one coming up soon (yes/no question not when question)?
lol i like how I made the time pretty much exactly when you work.

Yes.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
@ the good doctor - possibly? I don't remember, I played friendlies with a lot of people and I'm not familiar with the smashers here yet

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
@ sveet - are you coming to this? We can play there then D:

@ oro?! - sounds good, we can probably make some plans next week or the week after

Rat

Smash Lord
so this is tomorrow. Plz bring set-ups.

Also I will mess your **** up.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a gcn and a disc but not a TV. I just bought a TV but its a 37" tube TV and impossible to carry even with 2 people LOL. It kicks *** for smash though :p

@oro?! - if its not too short notice we can play today maybe, I got off work early.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I got plans tonight SNPR, but if you PM me your #, I will send a text your way next time we play. We usually get like ~5 at least a night 1-2 times a week. Usuals are me, Sveet, Looshkin, Money.

Top Bottom