• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i asked loosh about coming and he said yes, but he hasnt been answering my calls. give him a call/text tomorrw when ur on ur way, i'd hate for him to want to come and not be able to

and chris... i'm not gonna stop you from doing it, but its kinda gay that ur asking for gas muns... i'm not charging you for gas money and bzoo never asked you for gas money all those times we drove you to MAS

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Maaaaan, and you were sooo far outta my way for MAS. I hardly charge anyone for gas $$$....

Back on topic, I got **** to do tomorrow that popped up last minute, so you don't need to worry about me I won't be going.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
@ cykofox, can you bring your white controller if you're going? I wanna try it out & buy it.

@ rat - If cyko doesn't read this and you have his number, can you text him for me please? Thanks

cykofox

Smash Ace
@ cykofox, can you bring your white controller if you're going? I wanna try it out & buy it.

@ rat - If cyko doesn't read this and you have his number, can you text him for me please? Thanks
yeah ill bring it. im gonna stop by late tho cuz i have work till 8 today so ill be there for some games.

ORLY

Smash Master
Sveet we'll talk about this on the way. I'm just pumped to play!

Also: if anyone has a three-pronged screwdriver, can they please bring it? My L button is getting annoying.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, I wish I had my screwdriver. I lost it while moving here. I need one badly too

Also, I'm not gonna bring my cube and game since we didn't need it last time.

Pumped to play too! Leaving now. Be there in an hour.

--Oh, one more thing... How do I get that stupid ipass thing? I hate tollways... :/

alcheato

Smash Ace
Ahh, I wish I had my screwdriver. I lost it while moving here. I need one badly too

Also, I'm not gonna bring my cube and game since we didn't need it last time.

Pumped to play too! Leaving now. Be there in an hour.

--Oh, one more thing... How do I get that stupid ipass thing? I hate tollways... :/
They sell them at Jewel.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
nah you put money in an account that it links to

i think you can link it to your bank account, i dunno for sure i got my dad's

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah Ipass isn't like a one time fee. You just don't have to stop. Kind of wacky to spend an extra $50 bucks, just to not stop.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Oh that's sucky... does it at least take less money than you would normally pay? I should stop posting while driving...

Edit: yeahhh, what rat said. If its only to not stop then seems like a waste of $.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah tolls are half cost

i should stop posting and start getting ready to head down there

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
LOLL yeah you should. I'm gonna stop before I crash and/or get pulled over. Cya guys there

Edit: LOL the cops JUST pulled somebody over on the other side of the street. This is great.

Scythe

Smash Master
An Ipass is def worth it if you find yourself driving by tollways every weekend

Tink

Smash Hero
ill be there in about 40 mins or so....ppl betttter bring setups!

edit: not sure if i can go anymore...no care atm, but hopefully soon.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Also you can just link iPass directly to your checking account of a credit card or something so you don't have to worry about keep putting money on it or w/e. Parts of Indiana/Wisconsin also take iPass on their toll roads.

Big_R

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who wants a house ou tin hackensack? is that all you get for your money?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
is that an announcement that next wednesday is the next smashfest or is that referring to something else?

i can't make it wednesday, if thats the case. work johns

Rat

Smash Lord
it can either be tuesday or wednesday. so yeah it was sort of an announcement.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tuesday would be possible for me, but i planned on doing school work that day.

i would probably swing by after, tho

ORLY

Smash Master
The Chun and the brothers will be at my place on Tuesday if that works for people who can't go to Rats on Wednesday

Rat

Smash Lord
ok wednesday it is. My only concern right now is the blizzard coming on tuesday.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
whoa, a blizzard?! i haven't seen one in more than a decade! xD. if that's the case, i might not be able to go wednesday. depends how bad it is

EDIT: yeahhh not going this time.. obvious reasons

Rat

Smash Lord
yo this is canceled for tomorrow. Stay the **** inside and don't drive your car.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
If you guys have one of these during the week of March 21st, I will attend.

Top Bottom