• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

Rat

Smash Lord
Lesson things.

I'm going to change the "Lessons" into more or less discussions. You guys are too good to give instruction about basic or intermediate level thinking. Instead i'd rather just hash out sort of a general idea. Then use that to give a lesson at the next tourney.

That way we can have a clean well presented lesson at our tournaments. Plus there will be more scrubs to eat that **** up. Like after pools are done I (and probably vro) could give the lesson for everyone who gets knocked out.

ORLY

Smash Master
I am so hyped for this weekend. Been practicing all week. Lookin' hot too.

Man where's my number one fan? He's been slacking lately.

ORLY

Smash Master
yeah never seen that falcon b4!

Soo manly!
Agree! Very solid.

I want to incorporate more taunts into my game. For the spectators! It's a motivational slogan for life. Falcon is so wise.

username12345678

Smash Apprentice
I don't read Japanese so I don't know for sure, but that's GOTTA be Machdash. Impressive Brinstar performance! I especially loved the part where he aerial raptor boosted to try and keep lava pain going. Too bad it missed. :(

yup. マッハダッシュ

translates to mach dash.

i wish my falcon were but a fraction as manly :(

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I will **** every MW player. You all suck soooo bad. I cant believe your current best player lost to a Ganon as Fox.... Thats pathetic. Peace!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
bwahahahaha! Dude, choose two other people to be on a team with you and I'll 1 vs 3 and beat you all! : / Just saying I'm "THAT" good.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
:D laugh it up guys, wont be funny when I **** your best player. Trail It's nice to have such confidence. But are you sure its all empty confidence? I'm pretty sure I'd **** you hard just saying : /. Anyway out for tonight peace!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sounds good man your IC's vs my Marth. Your character isnt broken if you cant grab me. Good luck you'll need it to beat me.

Top Bottom