• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

ORLY

Smash Master
Chill out, Baloo. Forget about your worries and your strife.

Also: anyone wanna do a MM against DX on friday? We ain't backin' down!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Tristate probably says the Midwest can't win money and that we all suck. Then only Jman can take our money. =P

It would be pretty amazing if you found a place to live in IL too.

ORLY

Smash Master
Is anyone actually planning on going to Viperboy's this saturday? Because that's hella far.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Viperboys is too far. Who wants to go to Quaz's on Sunday though?

Edit: Yo Chris I just realized when everyone was talking about Sheik in Cosmo's smashfest thread that DX looks like they are doing Sheik's UpSmash. Lmao.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You said you were not feeling going out there earlier. Also **** if I wanna wait til 9 for Nick, pick you up, then drive an hour and a half north, then drop everyone back off and go home... I just got home...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You said you were not feeling going out there earlier. Also **** if I wanna wait til 9 for Nick, pick you up, then drive an hour and a half north, then drop everyone back off and go home... I just got home...
If you told me you were going out there, i would have came.

Quaz

Smash Master
sliq sliq sliq sliq sliq

only posting that because searching is disabled and as as soon as I realized that sliq was the first thing that came to my head

YOu CAN't NAMe SEARCh ANYMORe SLIq WHAt NOw?!

Top Bottom