• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
george you came back to the dark side
you keepin the falcon as a secondary or stickin to fox? i hope maining falcon for a few months helps your fox as much as it helped mine

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
haha falcon sucks but he taught me alot about the game, like how important techasing is. I still have trouble punishing tech in place, i think with upsmash is almost always the best option with fox. god what a broken move. with falcon i love stomping when they tech in place.

yeah im back to the dark side with fox. my secondary is prolly falcon or marth...

lol when we were at bzoos...

me :"i main marth now"
bzoo : "i thought u mained falcon? I main fox"

and now im back on teh fox and ur on the sheik/falco LOL. we cant pick. also funny cuz we both mained falcon before

Quaz

Smash Master
I mained fox for like a day and didn't do as well as I wanted and went back to peach and did a lot better than usual with her actually

I think I still have it with her after all.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
haha falcon sucks but he taught me alot about the game, like how important techasing is. I still have trouble punishing tech in place, i think with upsmash is almost always the best option with fox. god what a broken move. with falcon i love stomping when they tech in place.

yeah im back to the dark side with fox. my secondary is prolly falcon or marth...

lol when we were at bzoos...

me :"i main marth now"
bzoo : "i thought u mained falcon? I main fox"

and now im back on teh fox and ur on the sheik/falco LOL. we cant pick. also funny cuz we both mained falcon before
Lol so true. Yeah I'm sticking with them for a while though. We will see how our "new" mains do next time we play each other then. :bee:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well feb 12th is out of the question, and with the smashfest at my place after my tourney, there might not be one for a little while. March 12th is a reasonable next date, though i might throw another one in the middle somewhere.

ORLY

Smash Master
you should, fo sho'. i know you wanna relax with smash for a while, but we all have the itch! we craaaaaaave the smash!

also: bzoo and microwave: everyone gives up the falcon eventually. he's so bad. even i main bowser now

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol bowser *****.

i actually mained fox for most of my smash career, and then i switched to falcon after smym 10 because john kept upthrow resting me lol. i then played marth for like 2 weeks and now im back to fox lol

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Wait if people really want to smash on the 12th... I guess I could hold a smashfest. Any takers?

Edit:I don't think I can house anyone though...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Fox is so gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I couldn't beat cosmo's zelda with marth (same range on the fairs, but his hurts more XD) so i switched to fox... beat that shiz. I don't think i could play that ****er for a whole tournament tho, i don't have the consistency or patience to handle it.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Fox is so haaaard.I don't think i could play that ****er for a whole tournament tho, i don't have the consistency or patience to handle it.
that's why fox is ****in bottom tier, only a few people can keep that machine-like focus/techskill going
tl;dr johns

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
probably smash tomorrow night, were going to winthrop on sat and coming back sun night/mon morn.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
What's up Sveet, I got your post in the q&a thread, thanks for the reply. I actually live like 15 minutes south of I-88 south of aurora (except for right now I'm on campus at college), I think it would take like a half hour or so to drive to your house. Maybe I can come hit it up sometime when you're having an event? Only problem is I'm pretty busy right now with school and living at school, but maybe over the summer if you guys have any events I could make it out. Also Geneva is probably a half hour from where I live also, it's a straight shot north from where I live, I heard there's some stuff held in Geneva as well.

Just wondering, how old are most of you guys? I don't want to be like "that guy" that comes to some tournament or something and is like way older or something, lol. I'm hoping that's not the case, but I do know that there are some fairly young preteens and teenagers on these forums (there is nothing wrong with that - smash is a great game and should be played by all ages!) I am 20 and am in my second year at college - I go to NIU.

If any of you go to NIU right now, let me know! :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
@stormcrow2 I'm 20 too, but i'm the oldest in my crew. The youngest person/people is a senior in HS.

there is housing for the smashfest, though i'll probably give dibs on the beds to hungrybox and tec0. i have 4 couches and a reclining chair tho.

and yes, hbox and tec0 will be at the smashfest so..... HYYYPEEE

Top Bottom