• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Sliq

Smash Master
Just because I haven't gone to a tournament in a while doesn't mean I don't play anymore. I've been doing school work. I have to put a lot of effort forward because I won't graduate in June unless I complete my Senior Thesis.

Also, I have never heard of either of the people talking **** in this thread. Maybe, when you're all growed up, people will know who you are, too. Believe in your dreams!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Just right click my avy and save as. Pretty simple imo.

If you don't know us or don't care to, then why are you even here? If you are so great, then you wouldn't need to be condescending to raise your Melee self esteem...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I hit a deer last night...so...probably not lol
I was gunna see if you were going to peoria because that isn't that far from me

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I feel so sorry for you. You have no ****ING idea how much I hate deer.
You have no ****ING idea how sad I was that I hit the deer. My first thought was disappointment in myself for hitting it and having to see the blood on my window, I'm not that upset about my car.
But the deer lived and walked away so I feel better at least.
It was pretty bull**** though, the deer ninja'd me--the ditch was high on the right (high enough for my headlights to not shine past it) and it jumped from the top, out of my vision, landing LITERALLY ON MY HOOD.
=[

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Luke, remember that time when you were high and going to Ripples with me and Josh. And u "imagined" like 6 deers passing the street. lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Well Quaz, I am a very empathetic person.
Luke, remember that time when you were high and going to Ripples with me and Josh. And u "imagined" like 6 deers passing the street. lol
There WERE at least 6 deer. NO LESS THAN SIX. You guys are liars or blind for not seeing them--it is still to this day the most deer I have ever seen at once in my life.
I don't know why you think smoking marijuana makes one hallucinate and unintelligent, but you're wrong.

ORLY

Smash Master
Bring back Teczero! He has yet to change my title.

Also: maybe a thing could happen on friday? Peoria's a bit far for me to drive, but I'll hitch along if PSFM is in for it!

Dart

Smash Lord
it would be amazing if they would look at this thread and get back to me...peoria needs a rematch in crews. LOL, more specifically me because i beasted stocks.

ORLY

Smash Master
Accepting all Melee MMs at Kirk's!

And maybe Brawl- if they know as little about it as I do.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ahh how cute, matching avys
are you guys team orolly now? Isn't that Bill O'Reilly's less ******** brother?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
No way. Now we go double Sheik whenever there is a Sheik or 2 Sheiks on a team. Sheik 2 gud. Otherwise your Fox can't handle us 1v1 and Marth is Falcon fodder. Plus Luke they are different. I'm Shaun Michaels and he is Triple H. A Bill O'Reilly joke really?

Dart

Smash Lord
Looks like AnDaLe and i are most likely heading to St Louis, *somehow its about 30 dollars cheaper...**** chicago seriously* not you guys just the city.

Dart

Smash Lord
why don't you guys go to viperboys, st louis is going, so is evansville. since peoria isn't worthy of your attention apparently :p

Top Bottom